Status: Phase 2 - Initiated - Monthly Up-Dates Expected

Silly Filly - From Beyond the Ever Free

Class Dismissed:

Maybe we'd go hit the 'Sugar Cube Corner?” I suggested.

Since you're new here, That's where Pinkie Pie rules. She'll throw you a party, like no other!” Sweetie Bell retorted, with a poorly disguised grin.

I think I could survive a party?” I pronounced, with feigned fear on my voice.

“She's the most hyped out pony there ever were!” Scootaloo retorted.

Is that pink pony Pinkie Pie?” I asked.

None other!” Scootaloo responded.

She is the coolest most awesome Pony who never flew!” she then continued.

Unless you hate parties, or is a total party-pooper, like the show stoppers like Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon?” Sweetie retorted, with a frown on her face.

All you need, is a Silly Filly, to save the day!” I teased the three Cutie Mark Crusaders, with a big grin on my face.

You truly is the Silly Filly!” Scotaloo pointed out.

I'm rather Silly Filly, then that stuck up Diamond Tiara!” I retorted.

So totally with you there, Silly!” they all spat, in chorus.

Besides, I'd rather be a crusader, even if I had to be blank, then a lost cause, like that!” I filled in, pointing over to the overly pompous annoyance.

She's a lost cause, that's the truth!” Apple responded.

Maybe I can't learn to fly, even as well as Flutter Shy. There may be a chance to hit the clouds, though. I just need to figure out the spell for it.” said Scootaloo.

You do realise, Flutter isn't quite as bad a flyer as some like to make her out to be, once she got past her shyness, and the emotions forced upon her, by some less than hospital Pegasi, back in Cloudsdale?” I humbly suggested.

Oh yeah, now as you mentioned, I do recall that Huricane Rainbow were entrusted for the Cloudsdale Weather!” Scootaloo pondered.

Maybe it is the time to chance the Sugar Cube, even if she isn't there when we arrived? The party would still be the best possible way to announce my arrival?” I pondered, in an effort to get from school, not that I did not like school, but I still do like to get out and play.

We just may?” Sweetie Belle pondered, remembering we were to pass her home on our way there.

Ofhorse, I just followed the three fillies, known as the 'Cutie Mark Crusaders', in part, because they are my friends. Then again, class had been dismissed, and with that we left school, now slowly walking away.

There are apparently a few ponies I should keep clear of. Not quite worth the effort to confront them?” I pondered in a quiet voice.

On the top of that list, you'd find Diamond Tiara and her friend Silver Spoon. Not cool at all!” Scootaloo pointed out.

If only they had not been at our school, and in our class, to top it all off?” Apple Bloom continued.

Why does there have to be ponies like them at all?” Sweetie Belle snapped.

There could be more ponies like the three of you, instead for the likes of them!” I followed up, knowing they were all with me.

They all nodded quietly.

Pinkie Pie is nice, she put up all these cool parties. Rainbow Dash is just the coolest, and I guess Rarity is nice!” Apple Bloom stated.

Your folks aren't all that bad either, if only I had a family like yours!” Sweetie Belle responded.

I can only guess, it is part of the amulet magic? There is an artefact crafter where I lived, with a distant relative, way out at the fringe of Equestria. I moved there, since I couldn't live in Cloudsdale!” I continued.