Status: Phase 2 - Initiated - Monthly Up-Dates Expected

Silly Filly - From Beyond the Ever Free

A Night out – A Night Together:

We could as well stay at the tree house?” Apple Bloom pondered.

Sounds like fun!” Sweetie Belle chimed in.

Um, you have a tree house?" I asked.

We sure do!” Said Apple Bloom.

It's Awesome!” interjected Scootaloo.

It is. I wish we had one, where I lived. Though there is the shoppe where they create artefacts, if you do feel like having it, and some idea as to why and what you liked?” I suggested.

Yours is fabulous!” Sweetie Bell pronounced.

It's the most awesome to ever grace the neck of a fillie!” Scootaloo chimed in emphatically.

Just wait and see, certain fillies will be envious of you, Silly. Mark my words!” Sweetie Belle pointed out.

There was a giggles spreading all around the group, since this site was hilarious to behold, even if the fillie in question wasn't here, or it is because of it? Who liked to listen to her scornfully words?

I guess this will be a great night. I already like Ponyville. I have seen a few places, but the spirit of this village is clearly unmatched!” I pointed out.

You saw Coudsdale?” Scootallo enquired.

Yes, but I can't recall much of it, I was too young to remember, besides, it's no fun, unless you have wings?” I pondered quietly.

I guess Flutter Shy would beg to differ, from what I've heard!” Sweetie Belle pointed out.

If she chose to live here, I guess you have a point. On the other hoof, there is something to Ponyville, something unrivalled!” I responded.

She was basically grounding herself on arrival. Falling off of the cloud, in the incident that lead to her Cutie Mark. That situation actually led to more than that one mark, though. You could call it a Rainboom Connection. Since it was Rainbow Dashes awesome Rainboom that connected all the six of them, all at once, when she did preform the Rainboom, that day. That part is a much warmer story!” Scootaloo announced, with a bit more of a smile on her face.

Now as you mentioned it, Scootaloo, I think that will be in the history books, and should be in the class, within a few years?” I pondered.

Since it isn't common among Pegasi to manage to perform it, most of us see this as a story, and little more!” Sweetie Belle pointed out.

Ofhorse, by this time, we had finally reached the farm. That's the sign, 'Sweet Apple Acres', right there before us, even if it is still a bit up and ahead. Still, I'm happy to see the sign.

At this point, I noticed an eager smile on Apple Blooms face, as she started picking up pace, and we simply fell in step with her, since none felt like being left behind. Like this, we were soon trotting in, into the farm, then to the house I had been promised to see.

Once I reached the place, I soon noticed it was quite impressive, for a tree house. I had to admit, it is looking like a real house I could have lived in, and inside, the feeling was thoroughly and pleasantly confirmed.

And Apple Jack just gave this to you?” I pondered, amazed and impressed by the house I had just entered.

Yeah, basically. She said she thought we'd make better use of it. We've worked on improving a few things, but it is still the house she hoofed over to us!” Apple Bloom proudly announces, smiling from ear to ear.