Status: Coming Soon!

Myosotis

Prologue

It was snowing that night, but then again, it was winter in Pittsburgh –what else did we expect?

We had driven separately, because I had been working. I remember booking it the moment my shift was over. I had always tried to make it to every game and I had never failed you. Not once.

You walked me to my car, a wide smile upon your lips. The team had won and you couldn’t have been more proud.

You told me to drive safely. I promised I would.

With a kiss goodbye I was behind the wheel, heading towards the suburbs; heading home.

I had never intended to break my promise, but I guess some things are just out of our hands.

I had stopped at every red light and waited until it turned green. I had looked both ways while crossing every intersection.

In the end being careful did not save me, because I did not see the headlights. Not until it was too late.

A white light was the last thing I saw. It was bright, oh so bright. Then everything went dark.

You were the last thought that crossed my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one will be slow going. I wanted to get a prologue out there as sort of a teaser for the story, but I probably won't publish anything else until I get three to four chapters written. That being said, I hope you'll enjoy what's to come!