Status: I'll update as long as I get comments!

Photograph, Give Me Something to Remember

There's a Story at the Bottom of This Bottle

A few drinks later and Raegan was completely drunk. Kalynn rolled her eyes at Raegan's drunken demeanor while Drew chuckled at the brunette having a slurred conversation with a random stranger about how horrible her night was going. "I-its m-my birthday and I-I'm stuck h-here while the g-guy I'm still l-love is prob-ably here f-fucking some slut!" Raegan drunkenly yelled at the guy and he nodded - quickly drinking the rest of his drink - while Drew couldn't help but burst out laughing when Raegan 'whispered' to the guy that he was hot. Kalynn lightly slapped Drew's chest.

"This is all your fault, Drew. I'll be right back; please don't let her do anything stupid," Kalynn told him and he nodded, kissing her head as she blushed while walking away - not able to wipe the smile off her face. After going to the bathroom, she was on her way back to Drew and her drunk best friend when she ran into someone. "Oh god, I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed.

"No that was my fault, I'm sorry I should've paid more attention to where I was going," the guy answered, looking up from where his eyes were trained on the floor. "You're Raegan's friend right?" She nodded confused on how this guy knew Raegan. "I saw her with you earlier. I'm Kennedy, an old friend of Raegan." When she recognized his name a moment later, she frowned at him.

"Listen Kennedy, you seem like a nice guy, but I'm not sure if I should be talking to you." When he looked confused, she explained, "Raegan's still torn up about what happened and she might be upset if she found out I was talking to you." He nodded, seeming disappointed, and Kalynn looked down the hall to where Raegan was - still talking to the random guy. "God, she's horrible when she's drunk." Kalynn chuckled and Kennedy followed her graze, laughing when he saw Raegan.

"I've never seen her drunk," Kennedy admitted and Kalynn looked back at him with a smile.

"That's probably a good thing. She's such a lightweight; I feel embarrassed for her." Kalynn laughed.

"Do you want me to take her home?" Kennedy offered but Kalynn frowned and shook her head, "I don't know, Kennedy. She's drunk and will probably say things she'll regret in the morning. Besides, she honestly seemed upset when she saw you earlier; I don't want her upset any more than she already is." Kennedy looked hurt when Kalynn mentioned Raegan's behavior after running into him, but Kalynn tried shrugging it off - Raegan was her best friend and Kennedy was just some stranger to her.

"I can leave afterwards, Kalynn. Seriously, I promise I won't hurt her. She used to be my best friend, and I hate seeing her like this," Kennedy told Kalynn, and she realized what Raegan meant before when she mentioned that arguing with Kennedy would get you nowhere, he always won.

With a sigh, Kalynn finally replied, "Ok fine, if she'll let you. She's my best friend so if you upset her, I will find you and kick your ass, Kennedy." Kennedy nodded and followed Kalynn back to the kitchen. Kalynn instantly went back to Drew and he pulled her into his side. "Sorry I took so long, I bumped into one of Raegan's old friends." She explained to Drew and he nodded at her while she looked over at Raegan to see her drunken 'friend' had finally left and Kennedy took his place.

"Hey, Raegan," Kennedy greeted her and Raegan rolled her eyes - attempting to push Kennedy away but failing as she stumbled instead, Kennedy easily catching her.

"Leave me alone, Ken," she slurred and he chuckled at her. "Why are you even here?" she whined.

"Friends with the guy throwing the party." He explained and she barely nodded, attempting to go back to the counter to get something to drink. "Oh no you don't, Rae; you're already wasted. Just let me take you home, ok?" Raegan stood in her place, just looking at Kennedy and weighing her options - stay here and drink even more or just go home with the guy who probably hates her for what she did; a minute later she finally agreed and Kennedy sighed in relief, leading her out of the kitchen after telling Kalynn he was taking her home now and getting their address.

Raegan was leaning on Kennedy as he helped her into the taxi and told the driver the address. Raegan rested her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes to try stopping the already forming headache; Kennedy rubbed soothing circles onto her side to try comforting her. "Happy new years, Rae," Kennedy mumbled into her ear as he saw the clock on taxi's dashboard turn to 12:00 and she let out a incoherent acknowledgement while keeping her eyes shut.

"Ugh I feel like shit," Raegan moaned as they arrived at her apartment and Kennedy paid the driver before the pair started making there way into the lobby and upstairs to her apartment - Kennedy's arm wrapped around her waist to keep her steady.

"That's what you get drinking so much, Rae," Kennedy replied with a quiet chuckle as she unlocked the door and went inside before stumbling into her bedroom and falling face first onto her bed with a groan. "You're just going to sleep in those clothes?" He asked her as he followed her into her room and looked around at the nearly empty room - only a few pictures hung on the walls. He smiled when he saw the group picture of him, Raegan, John, Pat, Jared, and Garrett taken a month after she met the guys - John's arm wrapped firmly around Raegan's tiny waist as they all smiled widely at the camera - in front of the Hollywood sign when Raegan decided to take the guys sightseeing.

"I'm too tired to change," she said into her pillow and Kennedy frowned at the tiny girl - finally seeing how sad she was.

"Here turn around," Kennedy commanded and she complied. He pulled her sweatshirt, jeans, and shoes off before turning around and rummaging through her drawers for a pair of shorts and a tank top. He easily pulled the tank top over her head and helped her into the shorts before she curled up under her blankets.

"Thanks, Kenny," she mumbled, already dozing off. He smiled at her and was about to leave before she called his name. "Please stay." He nodded before kicking his shoes off and laying down beside her. "I missed you Ken, I missed all of you so much," she muttered as she fell asleep.

"We missed you too Rae," he whispered - already knowing she wouldn't hear because she was already sound asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
song: Dear Maria, Count Me In - All Time Low

I feel like this chapter was short and crappy but I really don't know how to write in a drunk person's pov haha

I start a new semester and new classes tomorrow so I don't know if I'll have more time to write or not, but I'll try to post as frequently as I can because I really like this story.

Please comment/subscribe/recommend so I'll be more motivated to write