Year 2027

Just Another Day.

It was just another regular day. Parents and children seperated at birth, forced to scavenge the ghost towns and forbidden cities for just every day needs. Showers were history, tooth paste, hygenie in general was no longer in existance. Nor did anyone care, a splash in any water was a real treat. But... They were smart.
The term "zombie" was old fashion and used a joke about the undead. I mean who really is going to take zombie in a harsh cruel way? No one. It sounds bloody stupid. There were actually stages. The transformation wasn't as easy and fast as everything expected it to be. It was a slow, painful, and emtionally draining process. They were catagorzed in 3 main stages.

Beginners:
Feeding was only once maybe twice a day
Frenzy lasted minimum 20 minutes to 1 hour
Still very human
Dizzy
Unfocused
Unaware of condition

Runners:
Feeding up to 10 to 20 times a day
Frenzy lasts up to 12 to 18 hours
Infection is noticeable
Very entergetic
Smart

Assasins:
Feeding all day
Frenzy lasts all day
Infection covered entire body
Sneaky
Very smart
Uses everything to it's advantage

This stages are what we created to catagorize them. 20% of full blooded humans were now in existance. 80% of the rest were at least infected or dead. These zombies weren't brainless though. No, they could swim, talk, scream, climb, and act. The "frenzy is the amount of time they freak out over the feeding. When out of frenzy mode the humane side of them returns confused and unaware of all they did. The personality of them never really leaves. It's only hidden for a tiny amount of time. And now I'm here, in a abanded coffee house in Idaho. Only 16 and already lost the family toward infection. The thing about this age in time is that there in no time to greive over lose. If you can't deal with death day after day comitt suicide now and save your breath. Cause no one else here cares. In books they talk about music, Tv, families, goverment, and all that jazz. Funny how years change everything. I was personally never informed about how the infection started. So don' hold your breath on figuring out how it happened. All I knew is that is was a form of canabalism. Finding a cure already passed. Now it was all about surviving and dealing with it. Best place to go is a car dealership. They leave gas in the cars for test driving ,and near it is always a tool shop where you'll find gasoline. I'm about to go there actually. I'm hoping to find someone else there I might know. My entired highschool got evacualted when the finally orders of the military were sent out. "Save the young minds" the president said. We were scattered out of the building in a code red "drill". They said it was just a test as we lefted, but I saw the truth ,I saw the Runners at the gate of our school. Fuckin' goverment.
♠ ♠ ♠
(Sorry about all the bad grammar ,I'll fix it later)