Status: Finished c:

Kiss Her

Undercover

The color in my face must have drained because Andy quickly looked to see what I was staring at. Once he finally realized what it was he turned to look at me, "Just relax if you panic your heart rate will kick up and they will sense it." As Andy told me this I noticed Pete walking back in with a smirk as he put a stake back in his hoodie pocket. "Beside they won't come that close if we are near the punks. Vampire groups don't get a long because they are all fighting each other for control of the city" I stayed staring at the group and felt Andy grab my hand then set it on top the table with his still locked with mine "So how long have you been living in Chicago?" he winked and knew it was part of an act.

"All my life. Someday I hope to move but for now I'm staying here" I responded "What kind of job do you have?"

"I drum in a little band that plays once in a while but I work at the record store just down the street" He answered. I was surprised how well the guys did during all this knowing that there were two groups of vampires near them and possibly more. Patrick walked pass us and signaled something to Andy. He nodded and pulled his phone out then huffed a little, "The connection in this club sucks. Hang on I need to head outside for a second" He lied. I'm starting to get when they are just acting. I was about to panic because I was going to be left alone but, before I could Pete came up to the table.

"I spotted a few Dandies hanging out here. I don't know if William will be here tonight but we are getting you out of here before we find that answer out" He explained grabbing my hand and heading out the back door of the club. Once outside I saw Joe out there was well and he handed Pete a drawstring bag.

"Patrick thinks this is one of the clubs that is serving blood to the vampires. He wants me to go in and help him get a sample of it. Andy is in the front with the car already started" Joe explained to us while Pete began pulling clothes out of the bag. Joe headed back in and I waited for Pete to finish changing. Once he was done I saw he was wearing what the Dandies inside were wearing. My mouth dropped and Pete rolled his eyes.

"I'm just going to kill two birds with one stone. Getting you out and am going to try to kill these Dandies now" He reveled locking his arm into mine.

"How do you know they will fall for his?" I wondered

"They are newborns so they will be easy to trick, hopefully. Now when we go in there just act a little spacey and don't say anything. It will help them think that you under some type of mind control and that I’ll probably drain you later or something" He proposed opening the door and heading towards the group of newborns with our arms still locked together. "There you are!" He growled at the group and they froze then looked at Pete "Master William has been looking everywhere for you guys! What are you doing?!"

"H..he just told us to look for the vampire hunter who hunts his own kind" The Dandy spoke quickly "He wanted us to deliver a message"

"Well do you think dancing around this place will help you find him?" Pete scolded but didn't give them time to respond "Tell me the message and I'll deliver it then maybe I won't tell Master William that you were disobeying orders"

"How about we tell you the message if we can have a bite out of your dinner there?" Another Dandy jumped in eyeing me up and down licking his lips "She looks appetizing"

Pete tightened his grip on my arm and nodded "Fair enough deal" he said leading the way out of the club as the newborns followed. He unlocked arms with me then pulled me behind him. Across the street I saw Andy waiting in the car with Patrick and Joe watching us. "Now first thing is the message, then we bleed her dry" Pete stated

The vampires nodded eagerly "The message was that William has turned the hunter's girlfriend." I saw Pete make a fist behind this back till his knuckles were white and punched the one vampire in the face sending him flying back. He pulled a stake out of who knows were and began killing the small group of newborns. Once he finished he threw the stake down by the piles of dust and turned to look at me. His eyes were full of fury he told me to tell the guys he would be home soon and ran off down the street. I continued to watch Pete and he stopped running. "Roxie! Go home!" he shouted not looking back at me then ran off with unhuman speed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the first final went better well :) thank you lady_enygma for commenting!! Also I'm like so happy about this story because I'm like really proud of it. That probably sounds weird but I don't know.