Status: Finished c:

Kiss Her

Kiss her, kiss her

Pete had snuck me to a little abandon hotel that belonged to the Dandies. The place was just for Dandies to stay if they were currently on William's bad side or just to get away from the mansion so, William didn't even know about this place. Pete broke a window to get in and checked to make sure nobody else was there. Once he saw the coast was clear he stuck his hand out so that he could pull me in. At first I didn't trust him and he could tell. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a stake again. "Here stick me with this if you feel you can't trust me. These things hurt like hell so it will make me back off"

I took the stake and let him pull me into the room. It was dark but he turned on the light and I could see. It was just a bed and a little kitchen by the front door. A TV was across from the bed and another door that probably lead to a bathroom. Pete went into the kitchen and looked though the fridge. I still held the stake tight in my hand as I made my way onto the bed and turned on the TV. Pete came back in wiping his mouth and fell on the bed.

"Is there blood in the fridge?" I asked not looking back at him

"Yes" He mumbled

"You just drank it. Didn't you?" He didn't response so I took that as a yes

"Roxie, it isn't as bad as your making it seem. Yes I am drinking blood now but, I haven't turned or drained anyone. I don’t drink directly from the person, besides Patrick's blend was starting to fail. It wasn't working as well was it did when I was first turned" Pete explained

I sighed and fell back onto the bed then looked over to him. He gave me a side smile and I gave a frown in return "Pete, can you take that outfit off?"

He nodded then stood up and pulled off his jacket. He unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his tattoos. Once he reached his pants and looked up at to make sure I was ok with him in just boxers. I nodded because I just wanted the outfit off. I didn't want to see Pete as a Dandy. He stripped down to his boxers and collapsed back onto the bed.

"So what have I missed?" Pete asked

"Nothing" I replied as I covered myself with the blankets. Pete did the same and reached down to my hand to remove the stake. I let him and he threw it across the room. He looked at me for a while absorbing my features. Then in a split second our lips were locked. There was still a metallic taste on his lips from the blood. Pete pulled my head closer to him with his hand as I began to close my eyes. I moved my hands to his chest and traced where his neck tattoo would be. I inhaled as his smell intoxicated me and I felt as if I was losing my breath. He pulled away and I felt my heart beating like crazy.

He got up and flipped me onto my back then hovered above me. I leaned up to kiss him and he pulled me so that I was sitting up with him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my hips. My lips felt as if they were buzzing against his smooth ones. We pulled away and I buried my face into his neck. Pete trailed kisses up my neck and let out a heavy breath "I don't think we can forget about that now"

"I don't want to forget about it" I responded

We slumped back onto the bed and I curled up next to Pete. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead "You’re warm" he smiled. I laughed and wish I could say the same to him but, he was so cold. I pulled the covers over myself to keep warm and looked up at him.

“Pete?” I asked. His eyes were shut but I knew he hadn’t fell asleep that fast.

“What?” He answered

“You kissed someone, and you didn’t hurt them” I smiled a little.

He smiled and pulled me closer to him “Goodnight Rocky”
♠ ♠ ♠
Main reason of this chapter was for a relationship between Pete and Roxie. I hope it wasn't to soon! How was the timing? lol

Also I hope I was some what good at writing that scene haha

Thanks for the comments and recs :D