Status: Finished c:

Kiss Her

A New Home

I tossed and turned thought the night. Something didn't feel right but I can't put my finger on it. I woke up to a loud scream and a few bangs. I quickly jumped up and ran down stairs as the floor under me made noise every step I took. Terrified to find out where the noise was coming from I slowly made my way downstairs. It sounded as if someone was eating, but very loud. I finally saw a man with his back towards me and before him was my grandma with her eyes had a look of fear in them. I was scared and watched making my way down the stairs still quietly till I stepped down a step and it made a creaking noise. The man's head shot back and he looked at me with a bloody grin. Blood was running down his mouth and dripping onto his white button up shirt. I backed up into the corner and my heart raced. The man closed his eyes and smiled

"That beat it sounds amazing" He said "And your blood smells amazing

I tried to say something but it wouldn't come out. The man shushed me. He looked at me and smiled displaying his fangs. A scream let out of me and I tried to run but he pulled me back by my shirt.

"You’re a vampire" I managed to say

"Yes I am Roxie" I got wide eyed when he said my name. How did he know my name? I didn't even know his?! "The name is William. William Beckett" He told me reaching a glove covered hand out and stroking my cheek with his thumb. The silk glove was soft against my cheek then he moved his hand to my hair.

I was frozen on the spot that he had just read my mind. He was playing with my hair. Twisting it around his index finger and letting it unwarp then he would start again. I began calming down a little and my heart rate slowed but how could I? There is a vampire right in front of me and my grandma is laid dead on the floor. He quickly yanked on the back of my hair and pulled my head to the side with the hair he was holding in his hand. I felt him get closer to my neck then I tried to pull away but couldn't. His cold breath hit my neck and he licked leaving a cold wet trail. Shivers went up my spine and I could sense him smiling. I was about to scream but he covered my mouth and then put his hand over my eyes till I closed them then he removed his hand. I was waiting for a sharp bite to come next, but I never felt it all I felt was the man get yanked off of me.

"Pete!" The vampire named William hissed. I opened my eyes and saw someone standing in front of me. He wore a pair of skinny jeans and a black hoodie. I quickly crawled away from the scene and over to the door to run out. "I would have thought you had forgotten about the deal"

"Of course I wouldn't" The man in the hoodie growled as he launched himself towards William, but William disappeared. I felt a tight grip on my neck and looked back to see that William had reappeared behind me. The man with the hoodie looked over my way and hissed at William. I could finally see his face and took in his features. He had black hair that hung in his dark eyes. His skin was pale and he had dark circles under his eyes. Oh yea and a pair of fangs! He ran towards me and William with his fangs showing. William threw me to the side as the vampire Pete jumped at him growling. I turned to look at the door and saw three other guys bust in the house.

"Pete! He isn't worth your time! We need to get her to safety!" said a guy with a black hat on sandy blonde hair coming out of the sides of his hat. Pete stood up and hissed a William once more before he disappeared. "She is our responsibly now"

I stood up and gave a confused look "Are you guys Pete, Patrick, Joe and Andy?"

They all nodded and the one in the hat smiled "We hunted with your father. I'm Patrick by the way" He said sticking his hand for me to shake. I took it and looked over at Pete. He had a look of boredom on his face and his arms where crossed.

"Thanks for saving me back there" I said and he just shrugged in return

Patrick nodded towards the door "We should probably go the sun will be up soon" He said walking outside then I heard a car engine start up.

Pete looked at the door "I'm going to wait in the car with Trick. Andy and Joe you guys help her pack her things" He told them as he ran out the door.

"Ever heard of saying please!" The one with glasses yelled out the door then looked over to me "I'm Andy"

I nodded and headed upstairs to pack and they followed me. I walked into my room and pulled out my suitcase from the bottom of my closet. "Why do I have to pack?" I asked opening my drawer looking around for clothes to pack

"Well your dad told us to keep you safe if your grandma ever passed away" Joe explained helping me put the things in my suitcase

"But safe from what?" I questioned "The vampires of the town? Because last I checked I'm going to be living with one!"

"It's a long story" Andy said zipping up my suitcase and carrying it down the stairs then out the door. Me and Joe followed him outside and to the car. I got in the middle of the back seat and Andy put my suitcase in the trunk. They both sat on either side of me and closed the car doors. It was quite the whole time and I yawned from the lack of sleep I had.

"We are almost there" Patrick said looking at me from the rearview mirror. I nodded and closed my eyes for a little then I felt myself being shaken awake.

"Come on, Joe would like his shoulder back" Patrick said as I opened my eyes and noticed that I had my head on Joe's shoulder.

"Oh sorry" I apologized and Joe laughed

Patrick threw a blanket at Pete scaring him awake. Pete hissed at Patrick and threw the blanket over himself then ran into the house. I finally noticed that the sun was almost up and that was why Pete needed the blanket. Andy got my suitcase from the trunk and we all followed Patrick inside the house.

"Pete must already be in bed. As soon as the sun is up he is out like a light" Patrick laughed a little at his joke "I'll show you to your room"

Andy handed my suitcase over to Patrick and waved us goodnight walking pass us to his room. We followed and Patrick walked me down the hall and stopped in front of a door. He nodded at the doorknob telling me to open it. I twisted the knob and open the door then Patrick flicked on the lights.

"It's not much" Patrick told me putting my suitcase on the bed "Sorry it's so plain we just didn't know when or if you were coming"

"Its fine" I smiled at Patrick and he smiled back

"Good, now I'm tired so I'm heading to bed. If you need anything my room is just across the way" Patrick said leaving the room and closing the door behind him. I went over to my suitcase and stuffed it under the bed for me to unpack later when I wasn't this tired. I climbed into the bed that was bigger than my old one and laughed at myself because I noticed I never changed out of my pajamas. I slipped under the blankets and closed my eyes then drifted off back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I changed the girl's name to Roxie now and I hope that chapter wasn't to long