Status: Finished c:

Kiss Her

Club Zero

I woke up the sound of someone drilling something. My eyes shot open and I saw Patrick bolting the window shut. Pete was still dead asleep on the couch he had dragged in here last night. I sat up and Patrick noticed he had woken me up.

"I'm so sorry Roxie. I didn't mean to wake you but, Pete told me to bolt this shut" Patrick explained as I rubbed my eyes and nodded. "So I hear you are opening windows for the enemy?"

"I was just curious as to what was making the noise" I defended myself

Patrick looked over at Pete and sighed a little "Curiosity killed the cat"

"What happened to him? Like, his story of how he got turned?" I wondered because I knew Pete wouldn't just tell me it. If he hated beginning a vampire so much why would he want to be telling the story of how he became what he hates?

"He really doesn't like talking about it? Or anybody else talking about it for that matter, but I know he thinks about every day. That night it all happened just flashes into his head sometimes. You ever just watch him sit there sometimes snarling to himself? I know he is thinking about it" Patrick replied finally looking away from Pete

"Are you sure he isn't hearing any of this?" I questioned watching Pete sleep on the couch. He was wearing a pair of dark colored jeans and his shirt was laying on the ground. His arm hung off the side of the couch as his other arm was on his chest.

“No, if it’s still light out he is dead asleep” Patrick reveled gathering his things up.

“You aren’t going to tell me the story?” I asked hoping to find out something

“I don’t know the full story. Now, I don’t suggest on asking Pete this question it will make him pissed off for the rest of the day” Patrick said heading towards the door “I’m heading back to bed. I suggest you do the same”
*
Later in the day once everybody had gotten up we headed down into the basement for more training. Only Pete and Patrick had followed me down the noisy stairs. In the center of the basement was two stools and on Patrick’s desk one of his notebooks was opened. Pete sat on one stool and told me to sit on the other one facing him. As I did that Patrick when over to his desk and sat down.

“Ok Roxie, we are going to try mental training. Vampires are good with mind control and manipulating people so we are going to see how well you can handle this stuff” Patrick explained looking from me to Pete

“I thought Pete said he wasn’t good at this stuff” I commented and Pete rolled his eyes

“Well, if you got your head in the clouds all the time then this will be as simple was a walking in the park” Pete remarked. I was about to kick him in the leg but he moved it just in time “Patrick, write that I knew she was going to kick me” I shot Pete a look and he smirked

“Are you two ready?” Patrick asked sounding a bit annoyed and we both nodded not taking our eyes off each other. I began hearing Pete’s voice in my head just saying little taunts to me. I rolled my eyes and brushed him off.

‘What else you got Wentz?’ I teased back

‘A lot more than just this. Why? Getting too hard for little Rocky?’ The corner of his mouth curled up a little. I gripped the sides of the stool tightly as I continued to glare at Pete.

“Roxie, don’t let him get you angry, that is what makes you more easy to control. Don’t let what they say get to you. Got it?” Patrick helped and I nodded not taking my eyes of Pete

‘If you keep continue to be a hot head Rocky it will make it so much easier to make you do this’ Pete said to me as I felt myself freeze. Before I could look at Patrick for help I fell to my knees and tilled my head to the side. I was stuck like that and Pete walked over to me.

“Pete? What are you doing?” Patrick asked getting up slowly eyeing Pete

“Nothing, just showing her how easy it is to getting taken over” He told Patrick facing him now. I finally felt control over myself now and got up. A beeping noise went off and Patrick pulled a phone out of his pocket.

“Punks are at Club Zero. Dirty says we should go keep an eye on them” Patrick said heading up the stairs. Me and Pete headed up the stairs as well and got ready to leave. Everyone meet in the front room before we left “Ok here are stakes just in case anything happens. Don’t use them unless you really need them. Pete, stay hidden, we don’t need any other vampires to recognize you and if you can kill any do it outside the club. Joe, don’t get drunk. Andy, keep an eye on Roxie because we can’t really have Pete do it. Alright guys! Let’s go!”

We arrived at the club and we all headed in. The loud music filled my ears and the lights made me slightly dizzy. Thank god I looked a little older for my age. Once inside Pete pulled me to the side quickly “Listen, there is a lot of vampire that hang around here. Stick with Andy and you will be fine. If you see any dandies stay away! They hang out here sometimes. They wear cream colored button up shirts so just keep an eye out” I nodded and I walked over to Andy. I didn’t see Patrick or Joe anymore and looked back to see if Pete was in view. He was in the corner of the room looking around the place. I felt Andy wrap his arm around my waist and I tensed up a little.

‘Just go with it. Andy knows what he is doing. It’s just part of an act’ Pete voice said in my head. I relaxed and we walked over to a table.

“There are a few punks just across from us” Andy said over the music but not loud enough from them to hear. I looked over at them then saw Patrick was getting drinks from the bar. He came over and set two on the table.

“Roxie, you don’t have to drink this. It just for looks.” He laughed a little then left. I saw one of the punks get up and head towards the door and Pete followed close behind him out the door. As Andy snuck a few pictures on his flip phone of the vampires I looked around the club more. I felt my stomach drop as I saw a group of cream colored shirts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda of a filler chapter I guess. This will probably me my last update for a little because I have finals coming up

Thanks for all the subs and comments it really makes me proud of this story and helps me work hard on it so thanks again :D