Soundtrack of Our Lives

Save Me From Me

I really think there is such thing as perfection, because it sleeps next to me every night. It's you Gee. You're perfect.

And you have no idea how much that hurts me. You have the one thing I've always searched. And I can't have it. I can just watch and... It hurts.

Remember what you told the first time you found me crying on the bathroom floor? I had smashed the mirror.
"My little broken boy" you whispered to my ear and hold me tight. I cried a little more. You had just said it out loud. I was broken.

You once suggested if I went to see someone. A professional. A shrink. I said no and walked away. You remember what I whispered to you the next time you hold me while I cried?

I told you I didn't know who I was anymore if all the pain went away. You didn't understand. How could you?

But you don't know the Frank I was years ago. I don't know him either, not anymore. The Frank Iero that sleeps in your bed, makes love to you, kisses you, he's made of pain. And you know what's the craziest thing? It's safe. The pain, it's safe. It hurts, but it can't surprise me anymore. It's predictable.

You wait unitl you think I've fallen asleep and then you start caressing my face. Slightly, it tickles a bit. You watch my face for hours, I can feel it. I don't like it. I'm ugly. Why do you think I have all my tattoos? I want to be beautiful, like you. You're beautiful. You're my beautiful boy. Man. My lover.

I love you Gee. I love the pain you make me feel. You make me feel safe. I love you so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, so the song was Amber Pacific's Save Me From Me. Great, great song,