Status: Are you brave to read this story?

Remember Who You Are

12

~I’m going to kill them myself!~

I watch as Hawk and Jack ride at least fifty miles away. Men set all around me watching them get closer and if they got any closer they would be dead before the sun set. The men horses edge to be ridden and to be done watching the men I know ride.

Brent rides up next to me and hands me my weapons. “A wolf and a human, an odd team. The man doesn’t even look taste.” he says with a hiss.

“I’ll take care of them, it won’t take much.” I tell him as the wheals in my head start to turn for a plan.

“Don’t bother little girl, the King wants them killed on the spot.” a big man tells me.

Seven of the vampires around us ride down the rock side and head to kill my annoying human side kick and the man I love. “You know in the north, humans supposable taste better then they do here.” Brent tells me as he sits next to me on his hours.

The vampire group gets closer to Jack and Hawk, to close for my taste. “When did you close your heart off?” I ask him, as my hand itches to reach out in the air and fry some of the vampires.

“Months after I left.”

“Do you remember me screaming your name and falling down trying to catch up to you?”

He chuckles and shakes his head no. “I have long pasted blocked out meaningless things.”

Reaching out my hand onto Smoke neck, my hand starts to bleed from my power and then I rest it on Smoke neck with my hand open from all points. “So is there no hope for you?” with a surge of power Smoke starts to run and with every hit of his hooves my power pours into his body. He lunges off the peak of the biggest rock and large wings come out of his shoulder blades. -You have faded Brent and I have to bring you back from the shadows you walk in, before it’s to late.- Holding out my whip I let it fall slack and then with a surge of blue fire I take all of the vampires out with one blow. “Turn back now!” I yell out at Hawk and Jack.

They turn back, just as soon as a boot hits me on the side of the face and I start to fall from the sky. Opening my eyes Brent sits on his hours watching me fall down into the ground. With a hard impact to the earth, blood comes out of my mouth as I gasp for air. “You should had behaved your self little sister!” Brent yells out.

Once I am able to breath again, I just glare up at him. “I will never be brain washed by that man! You were weak to be taken over by that man!” I yell out as soon as fire comes out of my mouth. -Ouch! Ouch! Damn it I hate this part of this power, it always burns my throat when I breath fire.- I complain to myself.

Once the fire is out of me, a large peace of ice starts to fall down to the earth at me. Quickly I roll away from the spot as the ice smashes down to the earth. “Do you really want to fight me!? Your big brother! The only sibling you have and has looked over you since you were little?!” he yells out as he has his hours come back to earth.

I stand up and glare at him. “You left me and so you didn’t take care of me for eight years! I will fight you if I have to, to keep my friends safe!” I roar out at him showing him my fangs.

He gets off his hours and throws off his gloves. “Those people are nothing, not like us. We are the future of are people, we will live longer then them any ways. Humans are meant to be fed on.”

“Oh yeah and what will happen, when the humans are gone and then the animals? Are species would die after everything else was gone and you know that.”

He moves so fast I don’t even see him move. “Some humans would live, enough to feed us and then we would bread them.” he tells me as he pushes my hat back.

“You think you got all the answers?” I growl out.

He chuckles. “Yes, I have all the answers because we are the future. Grandfather will be very upset with you, with has happened.”

I punch him in the gut sending him flying with a fire burst. “I’ll tell you when I give a damn what that man, which will be never.” I throw some more fire balls at him, but it hardly does anything to him.

He smothers out my fire with his ice, his eyes red and his fangs drawn. “What would mother think, if she heard you cuss?” he asks me as he throws his ice at me, which I melt down easily.

“I don’t know, what would she say if she seen all the blood shed you have caused? I heard all the stories of all the people death, towns that were destroyed in the wake of ice and snow.”

He laughs a dry boring laugh. “You sound like I should be sorry I killed all those lives. Well baby sister, I am not sorry and you will regret picking a fight with me.”

“At least I’ll go down kicking and spitting fire!” jumping up in the air I am about to shoot a fire ball at him, when a lightning bolt hits me and sends me flying.

“That is enough children.” a chilling voice chasses.

-Just my luck, he came out of his hole.-

“Brent take your sister back to her room and make sure she locked up. My men will go find those other two and bring them back here. I think it’s time she seen what happens when we get trespassers around here.”

Everything starts to dim down as the lightning starts to shut down my body. -Hawk, Jack hear my plea and run for your lives and never come back this way. Hide please.- then everything is gone before my eyes, as darkness welcomes me.