Status: Are you brave to read this story?

Remember Who You Are

13

Arms are around me. Who arms are around me I wonder. They don’t feel like Hawk arms. No these are not his arms. So who arms are these? I will myself to open my eyes and laying before me, is one of my grandfather followers.

His breathing is slow and even. Looking over his face, I recognize him as the man that winked at me and then hurt that pour soul. With one good fire blast I send him off the bed and into the wall. Right away his eyes snap open and he shows me his fangs. “What was that for?” he growls out as he pulls himself away from the wall.

“What do you think, you creep?” I growl out and quickly get out of the bed and run to the door, but it’s locked. I try to blast the door down, but it won’t budge. “What the fuck?!” I snap.

The man laughs as he walks over to me, as I lean on the door. “What, have you never been locked in a room with an attractive man before?” he puts his hands on my hips and right away I get out of his grip and pin his arm against his shoulder blades and slam him against the door.

“I want out of this room, now get me out of this room before I roust you and there is no ashes for the maids to sweep up.” I growl out.

He laughs again. “You couldn’t kill me even if you tried, one of my powers is I can’t be killed by an element and last time I checked fire was an element.” he moves against my body and throws me onto the couch. “Now I will tell you the reason we are locked in this room my darling fire bird.” he smiles at me as he starts to unbutton his shirt. “We are to be mated and after we are mated, we will get married.” he tells me as his shirt falls to the floor.

“I have already given my heart, soul and body to someone else.” I tell him as I try to stand, but my body wont move.

He slowly starts to walk over to me. “I do not care, you are mine now and no one can say other wise. You can not move your body unless I say other wise. Another power of mine.” he tells me as he lays over top of me.

“Are you really going to do this? Do something to a girl you don’t know and very well hate you after words? If you would know anything of someone with the power of fire, you would know they are able to hate anyone for as long a they want and if you do this, I will hate you forever and make your life a living hell.” I tell him with a full on glare.

He gets closer to my face. “I’ll tell you when I care.” he smiles out and then kisses me.

I try to fight him off, but my body still wont lesson to me. -Father help me please, I don’t want this man I only want Hawk, no one else. Please father help me.- I plea out in my mind.

Something over takes me and my words are not my own. “’I was born of light and darkness’ my father said. ‘I was born of hopes and dreams, my mother said.’”

“I was born of light and then darkness.” the man tells me.

“Once my soul is in fear and my body in danger, I hold nothing back.” my fangs come out and my power comes out of my mouth. The fire is black as ash and is cold as winter snow. The man flies off of me and burns without a single ash on the floor. What had ever taken over me leaves me, but it also left me weak and tired. -What was that?-

Getting up fast, I throw my clothes on and once I have my belt in place, I hear boots running up the stairs. With one big fire blast the window blast out, so I jump out the window and land on my feet. With in seconds I am surrounded. “Did you have a nice life kid?”

A smile snakes a cross my lips, when I let my vampire side come out. “Oh I am enjoying my life quite a lot. You boys are the one’s you should wish you lived longer.” fire comes out my finger tips and I take them all done with out a second to waist. Walking past the ashes, there no workers out today and that almost feels--wrong.

Someone whistles, so when I turn around I am shot by ice that sends me flying into some rocks. “You have been a very bad baby sister.” Brent dust off his hands, as if he has been working.

“You have been a horrible big brother.” spitting up blood, my fangs come out. “You didn’t come back, you left me behind and believed lies.” shooting fire at him, he moves out of the way and is in front of me with in seconds, grabbing my hands and slap them against my sides.

“I will never leave you behind again.” the look in his eyes, looks as if he has come back to me.

“Then let’s go home, please.”

What ever reminisce of my big brother, is gone with in seconds. “We are home Em, that place we were born at is nothing.”

A tear streams down my face. “Spoken like a true vampire. All the full blood vampires are detached from it all.” fire over flows my body and I send him flying a good distance from me. The fire around me is hot, but I can barley feel it. “Do you not remember, us playing and saying how we lived better then full vampires?! Do you not remember, father saying that we were born with more heart then full vampires?! Do you remember anything, he said or what mother said for that matter?!” I scream out as I hit him with another fire burst.

“That’s right Em, let your vampire out.” he tells me.

“You want to see me pissed so bad?! Fine! I’ll show you how pissed I am and trust me, you are not going to be standing for long.” the fire around me changes to light blue and then I shoot some fire balls off at him. Where ever the fire lands, it turns to ice and the blows up.

“Someone got a new power, I see!” grandfather yells out.

-Oh I have so much more then that.- holding out my hand I shoot a fire ball at him, which he moves out of the way, but the fire follows him and strikes him in the back. Something cold jabs into my neck and my insides turn cold. “If you aren’t coming home, then just kill me already.” another strike of coldness hits me, but this time in my back freezing my insides.