Status: Are you brave to read this story?

Remember Who You Are

15

I was dying, I was losing to much blood and my body was getting weak. Smoke knows I’m dying and desperately trying to find a town to look for help at least to get me human help and maybe feed on some of the humans. I need to feed on human blood right now, I know that but I feel like I couldn’t even show my fangs even if I tried right now. What last of my blood that went into Smoke is used up and we are quickly going down to the ground.

Falling off the back of Smoke back, my body slams against the ground as he gallops down to the ground and comes back to me. He moves his nose of me and pushes my face, with his nose. “I’m fine, go get something to drink.” I tell him.

He blows at me threw his nose, giving me snot all over my face and hair, as if he is telling me no.

“Bad horse,”

He snots at me again.

“Don’t be a total ass horse and go get some water,” I tell him, as I force myself to sit up but I can almost not do that, I’m so weak.

He stays close and then finally goes off to find water.

The wind comes up and then I see my father. “My brave little girl, you need to feed,” he kneels down to me. “If you don’t feed, then you can’t save everyone that you love.”

“There no blood, that is enough to sustain my body and powers,”

The wind picks up again and he is gone, in his place is a big clay container full of blood. The smell fills my nose and right away I know what it is, it’s a mix of human and a very powerful vampire blood mix and not just any very powerful vampire blood. My father blood, I would know it anywhere.

Without a second thought, I drink the blood hungrily. My powers and body come alive, stronger then ever. Finishing the blood, I pull back and everything looks different some how and I don’t know how. “Smoke!”

<*>

I could smell the other vampires, I could hear their voices and I could feel their powers of how strong they are. I’m scared that I might not be able to fight them all off, but I see my father in my mind and I can see on his face that doesn’t want me to think myself weak.

Smoke shakes his head at me, as Trap slithers threw a small hole.

My nails grow sharp and then I dig them into the large bolder and pick it up. The bolder brakes into millions of peaces, but I don’t stop there, I stop the larger peaces from falling with my mind. “Am I late, to celebrate my brother never to become a full vampire?” thousands of eyes turn to glare at me and then some of them try to attack, but I kill them with the larger rock peaces, turning them into dust.

“I see my son, has given you all of his powers now,” my grandfather tells me as he sits in a big thrown.

Brent walks up next to are grandfather, he looks proud and yet some how he looks angry. “Are you a full blooded vampire now sister?”

Grandfather stands up. “She is not one of us, some how she gained my son power though and I have a feeling, that all the lose of blood you had is the cause of that.”

Snapping my fingers rocks from above start to fall. “I’m tired of you talking, like you know something. When you know, nothing about me or my family old man!” jumping into the pit of vampires, many of them try to get out of the way of the falling rocks and try to get to me, but they end up dying just by trying to get near me. -I can’t waist anymore time, I can’t hold anything back now.-

Brent jumps up in the air and is in my eye sight with in seconds, only inches from me. He grabs my hand and grabs my back, pressing me against his body. “In a different world, in a different time I like to think that we would never fight. Is that’s a foul dream, little sister?”

“Here and now, it is.” getting free of his grip, I kick him in the face, sending him down against boulders and the earth. “Old man, stop hiding behind you play things and come face me, unless you are scared!!” I roar out as I move my hand fast and cut down some of the vampires and catch others on fire.

-Hurry, before the powers leave your body and you are powerless.- my father voice tells me in my head.

Grandfather appears, standing on a bolder as if it’s not falling. “You remind me so much of your mother, only if she was a vampire and I might had taken my son be trailer better.” he snaps his fingers and rocks start to blow up with flashes of lightning coursing threw the rocks.

Fire over takes my arms. “You still wouldn’t had thought, she was enough for my father.” jumping rock to rock, I start hitting him and he holds only one hand up and stops my blows, know matter how hard strike him. “How could my father been from your blood line? He was a kind person and all I can see from you is hate and evil.” something inside of me snaps and the flames become light blue and white.

“So your white and blue flames have woken up, that’s surprising since your not a full vampire.” he tells me.

I punch him and this time I hit him in the face, sending him down to the bottom of the cave. Landing down on the ground a few feet from him. “Are you sure about that?” my voice sounds stranger and yet the same, I can’t tell if my father is taking over my body again this time. “I’ve tasted my father blood and not just the blood that courses threw my veins,” the earth around us starts to shake from the powers the other vampires and I have clashing together.

Many of the other vampires lay dead or some of them try to get away, not many of them are lucky to get out. “Even if you kill me, it won’t stop Brent from become a full vampire.”

Walking over to him, my body vibrates of the new power awaken in my body. Stepping my boot down on his stomach, me makes a grunt sound. “Brent is better then you and better then me, he is the key to are race survival.” leaning over him, I line my hand up over his chest where his heart hides behind flesh and bone. “I revenge my mother, my father and those that you took away to soon. May their spirits rest in pace now,” my hand goes threw his chest and then I pull out his heart, soon after everything goes black.
♠ ♠ ♠
One more chapter to go :)