Status: Are you brave to read this story?

Remember Who You Are

4

We ride for two days and one night straight threw. Jack, is the guy name that won’t stop following me, even after attempting half a dozen times trying to lose him. I really wish he didn’t know how to track, but he does and I’m stuck with him for a little bit.

“So where are we going any way?” Jack asks as we turn a rock path corner.

“To some friends I have.” I tell him. I’m still not hungry, if I could I might have a blotted stomach from how much blood I had just a couple days ago.

“You have friends?” he asks shocked.

“Yes I have friends, just like you have lovers.” I tell him, as I pull up one of my legs to rest on the corn of the saddle.

“I don’t have that many lovers.” he chuckles out.

“Ten in the first town I met you in, fifteen in the last one and who knows how many more in the other towns around here.”

He shrugs his shoulders and drops it. He wasn’t the best company in the world, but he was company and for some reason that was good.

Putting my leg back down in place, my back screams at me. I’m use to ridding a lot, but I’m not use to this much blood in my system. ~We are almost there, just another twenty mints and then we will be there.~ I tell myself. Jack pulls the rains of his horse back and gabs mine, pulling Smoke back. “What’s wrong?” I ask looking over my shoulder at him.

“Do you hear that?” he asks.

Howls are lift to the sky. “The call of the wolves, means only one thing.” I tell him.

“What?” he is scared and it makes me smile.

“They are hunting us.” my eyes gleam at the thought of this game, it’s been so long since I played this game. “Come on Smoke, we need to get to the village before they get us!” I yell out and kick it into high drive.

Jack fumbles and quickly follows behind me, as beast run on cliffs above us. “We need to shot! We need to kill them!” he cries out.

“Shot all you want, it wont do anything! They can’t be killed will bullets!” I tell him, as two of the beast jump off the cliffs and follow us closely. Looking over my shoulder one wolf has a scar threw it’s eye as its body is gray. The other one is red and it has face pant on it’s ears. ~Where are you Bar-Hawk? I know you are here some where.~

Jack screams like a girl, as a large white wolf jumps off a cliffs above us. The wolf is bigger the rest. It’s bright blue eyes are trained on me. It hunches up and growls at me viscously.

I make Smoke stop as we come in with inches to the beast and I glare at him. “I won’t back down!” I yell at it.

It growls at me and then licks me up side the face trying to make me giggle but I won’t have it. I wont give in to him.

“I wont back down!” I yell again and this time I tackle the large wolf to the ground and sit on it’s stomach. “My question for you though, son of mighty Chief Harmony. Do you give up?”

The wolf body changes into a man my age with nothing on. He smiles at me, his eyes are dreamy as he pushes my hair back. “Only to you.” he tells me and then he kisses me. “I’ve missed you so much Emily.”

I can’t help but giggle a little bit. “Yeah I can tell.” his pride twitches as I get up. Jack comes to a stop with the two large wolves behind him stop and sit down. He is fabler gasped at the man behind me that’s naked and I know one another, espial since he was wolf just seconds ago. “Jack this is my friend Bar-Hawk, son of the great Chief Harmony Call him Hawk, since he goes with that more then his full name.” I tell him.

Hawk stands up next to me and puts his arm around my waist. “Dad is great, but leave some of that greatness for me.”

I smile at him. “As soon as you don’t give in, then I’ll call you the oh great Bar-Hawk.” I tell him as I get out of his grip and then get back on Smoke. “Lead the way?” I ask him.

He turns back into a wolf and the other two run off some where else, as Hock walks beside me. “Uh Emily, please explain this.”

“Magic is all around the world, that’s the only way I can explain it.”

<*>

How I have missed this place, the people, the food, the homes and my friends. I have missed them all. The Chief himself walks out of his tent and greats me. Once we have hugged and greeted one another, he announces that there will be a feast to welcome back the daughter of the vampire that saved the Tribe many years ago.

I’m lead to a tent a little bit away from everyone, just because of who I am. I strip down into something that I didn’t ride in. I almost have my shirt down, when Hawk walks in and looks at me. A smile is on his face and with in seconds we kiss. I have missed him so much, as he has me I’m sure. We are supposed to marry some day, but that isn’t today or the next day or the day after that.

His warm hands go around my back and makes the flesh warm by his touch. For eight years I have been separated from my brother and in those eight years I have been separated from Hock. I gave my heart to him a long time ago, when he saved me from being picked on, just for what I am.

After kissing what feels to short, I can’t help but smile at him. “I missed you to.” I tell him softly rubbing his hard chest.

“I have dreamed about you for years, until you would come back.” he tells me softly and then he kisses me again. “Let me stay with you tonight.” he whispers.

I want to be with him, I want to give him what I have held for him. “Tonight, after the celebration.” I let this over take my thoughts of my brother for what seams to short. I would have to leave either tomorrow or the next day. I would be with Hock tonight though, I needed to be with him.

He kisses me deeply again and once again, I can feel his pride move against me. He wants to be free with inside of my body, I know he does. But I can’t help but wonder if I will be his first, as he will be my first. We pull apart panting. “Tonight.” he says and then he leaves.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?