Status: I'm doing this on a sort-of whim. Will update when ideas come.

Don't Know What I Am?

One

Jenna woke up, not particularly excited. Sure, she liked to dress in clothes that suited her tastes, but it was really just an illusion to the fact that school sucked and the first days were always crap.
With that negative attitude, Jenna got dressed in black, her favorite non-color color. She mentally prepared herself to be sarcastic and awkward to anyone who tried to talk to her, unless they looked like a promising friend. But there wasn't a very good chance of that happening.
She jogged down the stairs though fitness wasn't embraced, it was kinda just the laws of physics. Since first days of things were important, her mother had actually bothered to make breakfast. Jenna poked her plate, wondering if she could eat it and not really having time for it anyway. She decided to take a few bites before she felt full because some foods were just like that.
Pretty black backpack on her back, duh, she walked out the door, notifying her younger siblings that yes, she was leaving. Her older sister was still there, she always left late, even though this and the next year, they'd be going to the same school at the same times, or so you'd think.
She waited at the bus stop for a few minutes before her sister got there, sort and late as usual. She leaned against the telephone pole, that being her designated spot ever since she started kindergarten at that bus stop.
They didn't speak, Jenna listening to her music while her sister did who-the-hell-knows-what until their other bus stop mates arrived. The sisters were always first because they were the farthest away and left earlier. Fuck people for making the bus route like that.
It was Arianne, the annoying slut, who Jenna disliked because she shamed her music tastes and her clothing was annoying, too bright and mismatched. And despite what she said, they weren't related, they just shared the same bus stop forever.
Then Lauren, who Jenna kinda liked as a friend, but she didn't think would actually understand her. So they were friends, but never would they call themselves best friends because Jenna would never ask, she's was just that awkward. Never mind the fact that they wanted to be in a band together.
That was it for this year, everyone else was still in middle school. The bus was always late and they could just never leave any later than 6:45. Yep, high school sucks. You'd wonder why Jenna was always asleep in her classes.
Jenna sat in the first seat, directly behind the bus driver. The back of the bus was always oh, so annoying. Lauren sat with her. They didn't talk. Jenna looked out the window, being a passenger was fun because you could look outside at the rest of the world. Jenna liked it a lot. A minor hobby, you'd say.
They got off the bus, walking in the front door, to the gym, to listen to their welcome speech that no one cared about. Jenna just wanted to go home and sleep. It was a little too early but whatever.
Jenna had two classes with Lauren,an her homeroom sucked as always. The school system seemed to always change its schedule, and this year there was no afternoon homeroom. That was going to be deadly.
Jenna's first class was music theory, and she was placed next to a guy who thought he was attractive and was new, so he didn't know she was asexual and tried to touch her (sadly) large breasts, and got slapped and moved.
Next was AP Bio, which she had been recommended for, thanks a lot Mr. Middle School Principal. She saw a bunch of juniors and some sophomores and seniors. She was the only freshman. They played a get-to-know-each-other game, and she didn't absolutely hate any of the others yet, so she counted that class as alright.
Then she had Honors English. She loved some of the classics and poetry, but could tell it'd be an annoying year. No one wants to fucking say their interpretations of poetry. They had a sub, which was kinda pathetic. Who misses the first day? Actually, that'd be nice.
Lunch with Lauren and the student council and band geeks that they sat with. She didn't say much, eating her vegan food. They said she should go for student council president, which was silly. In the end, she agreed, since it didn't have much paperwork and she wouldn't win.
After was Advanced guitar, fun. She was pretty good. She saw a potential friend in this guy who wore eyeliner and had black hair, dyed, of course. He wasn't a die-hard emo either, so that looked promising.
Then it was time to go home and Jenna's semi-fake attitude deflated and she felt really tired. She dropped a heavy brand fucking new textbook on her toe and almost started to cry. When she got home, she took a nap, woke up for dinner, then had a late night feeling depressed and philosophical.
She definitely didn't get anything filled out or any of the other homework. Jenna cried for a few hours, having another breakdown, but it was normal to her. She though about Anna, which wasn't very good.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I wanted to start writing a little thing. This is not for attention, I'm just doing this to see where it goes. I will fucking end you metaphorically end you if you end up caring too much and then beg me for shitty short updates. No thanks for any feedback. If you wanted to know, I'm kind abasing this on real life shit, and yeah. Have fun with the rest of your mainstream day.