Status: A new idea! I look forward to writing this! Be sure to hit subscribe and tell me what you think!

This Is War

Prologue

"This wasn't supposed to happen, Ali!" Vanessa had practically yelled as she paced back and forth in front of her twin sister.

"Yeah it wasn't." Alexa rolled her eyes at her sister. Her voice was calm. "But things happen. I like where I am now. And if we go against her now, we are screwed."

"You turned your back on me!" Vanessa snapped as she stopped right in front of her sister.

"You turned yours the moment you left me in the woods to die." Alexa's voice was still calm. But the tone of her words were laced with venom. "What sister does that?"

"They are corrupting you Ali..." Vanessa's words were barely a whisper, but Alexa heard it clearly.

"No they aren't." She stated as she headed for the window. "They are coming for them. And Queen Bitch doesn't take your kind lightly. We are no longer saving our asses, Vanessa. Its fight or flight and I'm choosing to fight. What you do is all on you." Without another word, Alexa jumped out of the window leaving Vanessa all to herself.

"Your kind...." Vanessa's voice cracked as she repeated those words well after her sister had left. This was it. The war was in full force and here she was standing on the opposite side of her sister. She was losing her sister to those monsters. There was no doubt about it. Only one side would win. It was now just a matter of which side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Start of a new idea. I do hope you subscribe and catch the future chapters to come!