The Boy Next Door

twenty three.

Ella pulled back from the door and sucked in a long intake of breath. She could feel the panic and rejection begin to build up and she almost found herself running off and assuming the worst. However, Ella realised how this needed to stop. She couldn’t keep assuming the worst of Harry and she did witness the way he spoke of her in the garden. She was sure whatever was happening behind this door could easily be explained.

Feeling just a small ounce of that confidence return, Ella placed both palms against the door and pushed it wide open. It took her a moment to focus on the scene and another moment for both people to notice her.

“Ella,” Harry’s voice was filled with so much emotion; it almost knocked the air clean out of her.

“What is she doing here?” Lisa’s shriek was loud and piercing and Ella finally took in the complete scene in front of her. Lisa was underwear clad on Harry’s bed, but thankfully, to Ella’s joy, Harry was fully dressed and as far away as possible from Lisa.

“Get the fuck out, Lisa.” Ella spat moving forward and sneering down at the girl who really needed to get some more self-respect.

Lisa scoffed, “Excuse me, but Harry and I were about to enjoy a mind blowing reunion until you barged right in, so I think it’ll be you who will be leaving.”

Ella could see Harry was about to speak, but she was already seeing red. She was here to claim her man; Lisa could fuck right off if she believed she would win here.

“Get a clue Lisa, Harry is not only still wearing his clothes, but he’s sporting a disgusted look that’s aimed right at your skinny little arse. Now get off his bed, and leave before I make you!” Ella was almost screaming, her nose barely inches away from Lisa’s.

“I’m not leaving,” Lisa’s voice quivered, but the girl still held her ground. Ella sighed- fine, if words were not going to get her out of here, she knew actions would. Marching right over to Harry, Ella looked into his green eyes and smiled.

“I missed you,” Harry breathed.

“I missed you too,” Ella whispered back before cupping his cheeks and kissing him firmly on the lips. Ella wasn’t even sure when Lisa decided to leave, but by the time the kiss became frantic and they were falling onto the bed in a heap, there was no naked girl to be found. Harry tried to break the kiss, but Ella wasn’t ready yet- she needed to show Harry how much she missed him and how much she needed him right now.

When she did break the kiss, it was only to stand and lock the bedroom door. Harry was half raised on his elbows, watching her walk back to him and then straddles his waist.

“I don’t know whether to believe what’s happening right now.” Harry smiled, lifting a hand and tracing the outline of her jaw and then lips. Ella kissed the tip of his finger. “I missed you so damn much, Watson.” The usual nickname had Ella decided exactly what she needed and wanted from Harry tonight. She needed to feel closer than ever to him.

Slowly she peeled her top from her small frame and then removed Harry’s. “Show me,” She whispered against his ear, giving the lobe a tiny nibble. Harry’s body shook below hers and she slowly grinded down, feeling exactly how much Harry wanted her.

They reunited again for another heated kiss as Harrys hands moved behind her and unclasped her bra. He pulled back watching it fall lightly from her body. He stared at her breasts before taking one in his hand and kneading it gently.

“You’re so fucking perfect,” He murmured, staring directly into her eyes.

Ella tilted her head back as Harry’s mouth latched onto the other breast. Her moans filled the room as she grinded harder against him, stirring groans from deep within him. Both no longer wanted to waste any more time.

The rest of their clothes were removed and Harry was now on top, nestled between her legs. His tip teasingly brushed against Ella and she let out a satisfying moan that had Harry almost coming undone before her.

Harry leans down and trails kisses along Ella’s neck before reaching her ear, “You sure about this?”

“Please Harry, I’ve missed you and I want you to show me how much you want me. I need to know how much you want this!” Ella’s desperate but husky voice told Harry she was ready for this just as much as him. It was the reunion they needed to show each other how much they belonged with the other.

Sex with Ella had been everything Harry had dreamed off. Buried deep within her, moving faster and faster as she clawed his back- it was pure heaven. He pushed harder, wanting to be completely surrounded by her. They rolled about; changing it up until Ella was back on top and bouncing up and down on him. The sight was beautiful and sexy in every way and Harry could feel himself reaching that breaking point already. He gripped her breasts and pressed hard with them until he felt her tighten around him.

“Ah Harry, I’m going too…” She didn’t finish, instead she let out a long scream of pleasure that had Harry joining her. He roared as his orgasm racked through his body, creating the best feeling ever in the pit of his stomach. Ella collapses onto his chest, still with him inside her. Her blonde hair is in a mess all around his inked body, but it’s a sight that will forever be in his memories.

Finally, Ella’s head lifts and her eye’s meet his. Both share a smile and a gentle kiss.

“I love you,” Harry breathes, running his slender fingers through her unruly hair. Ella doesn’t reply, she just nestles her head against his chest and listens silently to his heartbeat.

As much as she wants to reply and tell Harry how much she loved him too, the words stayed stuck at the back of her throat. She wasn’t ready just yet to make herself that vulnerable and Harry knew it was because the last time she muttered those words, he walked away.

He wouldn’t give up though. He was determined more than ever that he would get her to open herself completely up to him again.