My Whole World

Then

Brooklyn’s POV:
“This is it, Brooklyn, you’re getting married today.” Morgan is smiling.
“And next month I start recording our album.” I say and she shakes her head.
“No, don’t focus on that today. And please, it’s so your album. I write a little and you make it great.”
“Girls, don’t get in this today.” Katy laughs and they finish getting me ready. Mrs. Porter walks in and hands me a necklace.
“This was my mother’s. She gave it to me on the day I got married and now I’m giving it to you.” She hands it to me and I start crying.
“Kate, thank you so much.” I hold it in my hands and then turn around so she can hook it.
“It completes everything.” My mom says, smiling.
“If you make me cry right now I will not forgive you.” Morgan says.
“Come on, this is my wedding. Save the tears for yours.” I say and we laugh.
“You know she'll have plenty.” Katy says and she even has a few tears.
“Time to go.” My dad says an hour later. I cannot believe I’m about to marry Zach.
“Zach, I loved you from the moment we first met. So much has happened since then and I can’t believe we’re finally here. Our lives are about to change and I’m glad I’m going through it with you by my side.”
“Brooklyn, when we met I felt something I can’t explain. I knew we were meant to be together, but the time never seemed right. Now the time is right and we’re here. I will never leave your side for anything.” He squeezes my hand and I have tears falling. We say ‘I do’ and he kisses me.
“I love you so much.” I say as we walk down the aisle, finally husband and wife.
“I would hope so. It’s a little late to change your mind.” I laugh when he says it.
“Well don’t worry. I’m not changing my mind about us.” I tell him and he kisses me.
“Just know I’ll fight for you if you ever do.”
“I hope that never changes.”
“It won’t.” He promises me. Morgan and Katy run out after us and scream.
“You’re married!” Katy yells.
“She is!” Morgan screams.
“I am!” I yell and Zach laughs.
“Maybe I will change my mind.” He jokes and I slap him on the arm.
“No, you’ve known them long enough.” I tell him.
“I’m not leaving.” He says. He walks me to the limo and we drive to a park to take a few pictures. Then we head to the reception and I can’t believe how amazing it looks.
“Zach, everything is amazing.”
“I would hope so. We were only here until eleven trying to get it set up.” He says and I laugh.
“Don’t ruin the moment.” We get our food and everything is going great. Music starts and Zach places his hand in front of me.
“Time for the first dance.” He says and I grin. We walk to the middle of the room and everyone is staring at us. Then by Brad Paisley starts to play.
“I love this song.” I sigh and Zach smiles.
“Why do you think I picked it?” He asks and I laugh.
“Alright, good point.” He spins me and when it’s over he looks at me.
“And I thought I loved you then.” He kisses me and I couldn’t be happier.