My Whole World

Famous

Zach’s POV:
“You’re gorgeous when you sleep.” I say when Brooklyn wakes up and she laughs.
“Someone’s being a creeper.”
“No, just observing. You look beautiful all the time.” I tell her and she kisses me.
“Thank you.” She starts to get out of bed and then stops. “What time do we leave for the honeymoon?” She asks.
“Plane leaves at 7 tonight so we’ll go after dinner.” I tell her and she smiles.
“Then I’m going back to bed.” She says and I laugh.
“We don’t even get to go out and tell the world we’re married?” I ask her and she looks at me.
“There were enough cameras there yesterday. I think everyone knows we’re married.” There were a few people there from various magazines.
“Get used to it, especially since you record next month.” She takes a deep breath.
“Yeah, I know.”
“Are you ready?” I ask her and she sits up.
“Well, I see I’m not going back to bed. Yes, I’m ready, but I’m nervous. What if I record this and then no one buys my album? What if radio stations don’t play my music?” She asks and I kiss her.
“You’re good. You wouldn’t have been signed if you weren’t. And I love you enough that I would tell you if I thought there was a chance you wouldn’t succeed.”
“You really think I’ll make it?” She asks.
“I know you will. You’re good, Brooklyn, and before you know it, you’ll have fans telling you the exact same thing.”
“Alright, but you owe me if you’re wrong.” She says and I laugh.
“Just name it, but wait until after your album’s been out.” I tell her.
“Will you go make breakfast?” She asks and I raise an eyebrow.
“I thought we could go out.” I tell her and she pouts.
“Please?” She asks.
“Fine, I’ll go get donuts from the bakery down the street.” She grins.
“Thank you.”
“Don’t fall asleep.” I tell her, but I know she’s already fallen asleep again or ignoring me so she can sleep. I get dressed and head out to get food.
“Hey, congrats on getting married.” The guy says when I walk inside.
“Uhm, thank you.” I say. I have never seen him before in my life.
“Sorry, it’s online. You are Zach Porter, aren’t you?” He asks and I nod.
“That would be me.” I tell him.
“Here, whatever you get is on us today. Oh, and tell your wife we can’t wait to play her music in here.” Wife. Such an odd word.
“Thank you.” I tell him and pick out what I want and what I hope Brooklyn wants. I take it home and wake her up.
“What’d you get?” She asks when she walks into the kitchen and I open the box.
“Pretty much everything because they told me it was on them since we just got married. Oh, and they can’t wait to play my wife’s music.” I say and her jaw drops.
“Really? People are excited for my music?”
“Don’t act so surprised.” I tell her and she grabs a donut.
“I am, though. I haven’t even started recording.”
“But you will soon enough. Let's eat and then pack for Jamaica.”