My Whole World

Distraction

Brooklyn’s POV:
“It’s you!” Morgan yells when we run out. I can’t believe she drug me out of the class.
“Are you spying on us now?” I tease Zach and he gets red.
“No, we were just walking by and I saw you. Wait, that came out wrong.” I bite my lip.
“Then go out with me tomorrow and you can explain it.” I can’t believe I just said that. I look down at the ground, embarrassed.
“Where did that come from?” Morgan whispers.
“I have no idea.” I whisper back.
“Okay.” Zach says and I look up.
“Okay?”
“Sure, I’ll go out with you.” He tells me and I smile.
“Boys, please move along. I am teaching a class and you’ve ruined the balance these ladies had.”
“What balance?” Morgan asks and the instructor goes back inside, annoyed.
“Hey, wanna go out?” Cameron asks Morgan and she’s speechless for once.
“Yeah.” She says.
“Okay.” He says and they look so adorably awkward standing there. I give Zach my phone and Morgan gives hers to Cameron.
“Don’t drop Zach.” She says. “Wait, sorry, that’s confusing. Don’t drop my phone.”
“Your phone has my name?” Zach asks and I really hope she doesn’t bring me into this.
“Brooklyn and I named a lot of stuff after you guys.” And she brought me into it.
“We were young.” I say.
“Don’t pretend you don’t still use the names.” Morgan says and I’m sure I am bright red.
“And what has my name?” Cameron asks.
“My car. It’s even more important than my phone.”
“I like that.” He says and hands her back her phone.
“What did you name after me?” Zach asks me.
“My guitar.” I tell him and he smiles.
“I’ll text you later.” He says and I’m shaking.
“Alright. I’ll look forward to it.” I’ll look forward to it? I am so lame. The guys walk off and I cannot believe that happened.
“Oh, gosh, I can’t believe I brought the names up! And they’re still into us.” Morgan starts freaking out.
“Ladies, are you coming back to the class?” Okay, she’s mad.
“Coming.” I say and we run inside.
“We have dates.” Morgan says and I smile.
“Yeah, we do. With the guys of our dreams.”
“I told you it would happen.”
“Alright, there’s been too much of a distraction. Everyone, you’re done for the day. And don’t think I’ll forget this.” The lady glares at us.
“Maybe we should find a new place to go.” I suggest and Morgan laughs.
“Sounds like a really good idea.” She says and we walk out.
“It looks like we have dates to get ready for.” I say.
“But we don’t even know when they are. We never got those details from the guys.” Our phones both ring on cue.
“It’s Zach!” I yell.
“Cameron.” Morgan yells and runs ahead.
“Hey, Zach.” I say when I answer.
“Brooklyn, I am picking you up at 7 tomorrow. As soon as I get your address.” He says and I laugh. I give it to him and I hope he writes it down.
“See you tomorrow, Zach.” I hang up and I can’t wait.