My Whole World

Special

Brooklyn’s POV:
“Happy one month.” Zach says as he picks me up.
“Wow, it doesn’t even seem like that long.” I tell him and he smiles.
“It has gone by quickly.”
“Has everything been okay so far?” I ask him and he sits on the couch, motioning for me to sit next to him.
“What are you talking about?” He asks.
“Just what I asked. Has everything been okay between us or do you see an end?”
“I don’t see an end, at least not any time soon. Do you see one?” He asks me.
“No! I just wanted to make sure you felt the same. I don’t want to get hurt, Zach.”
“And I don’t want to hurt you.” I lean on his shoulder.
“Can we just stay in tonight?” I ask him.
“If that’s what you want.” He says.
“We can do something you want, Zach. It doesn’t all have to be what I want, just most of it.” I say and he laughs.
“I love how comfortable you are around me.” I sit up a little.
“Why wouldn’t I be?” I ask him and he shrugs.
“I don’t know. You aren’t a normal fan.” He tells me.
“No, I’m special.” I say, jokingly.
“You are, though. I know you meant to be funny, but you really are special, Brooklyn. There’s a reason we’re together.”
“And what is that reason?” I ask him.
“One day I’ll tell you.” I smile.
“You can’t do that.” I tell him.
“Just did.” He is going to pay for that one day.
“Zach, I love you.” I tell him.
“I love you, too, and I always will.”
“I just hope you’re right.”
“Brooklyn, I’ve liked you for a long time. Ever since we first met I’ve liked you.”
“That was a while ago.”
“Believe me, I know. I’ve waited so long for the right moment and when you said you had moved out here, I knew it was now or never.”
“It never would have been too late. I’ve always waited for you and I would have waited longer if I had to.”
“All you would have had to do was ask.”
“I was waiting to see if you felt the same way. I’m not always aware when it comes to stuff like that.” I tell him and he kisses me.
“Now you don’t have to guess.”
“Guess not.” This could not be any more perfect, not even in my dreams.
“This is really nice.” I tell him.
“I know. I honestly never imagined having a relationship like this.”
“And we’re only one month in. We’ve got plenty of time to try and beat this.” I say and he laughs.
“This is pretty hard to beat, but if it’s possible, I can’t wait.”
“Oh, Zach, don’t ever change.” I tell him.
“Not planning on it.”
“It’s only been half an hour. We could still go out if you had anything planned.” I tell him and he pulls me closer to him.
“Nothing could compare to what I had planned.” I smile and then hear a knock on the door. Morgan is in tears.
“Sorry, I know you’re with Zach, but Cameron broke up with me.”