Status: *Wrote this January 10, 2011*

Zacky Vengeance Love

The Weekend

Zacky played baseball for the high school team-and he was an AMAZING player. You rode with him and his mom to go to his game. ''So...'' you said starting a conversation as his mom dropped you guys off at the school near the field. ''So what?....'' he said smiling. ''Well, you hit 2 home runs last time, and I bet you couldn't hit 3....'' he just smiled and giggled. ''Wanna bet?'' intriguing interest in his eyes. ''Yea, actually I do. If u get 3 home runs what do you want?'' he just smiled mischievously. ''Lots of sex.'' you just giggled, blushed, and looked down. ''And if I don't get 3 home runs what do you want?'' you looked up at him and smiled. ''I'll come up with something'' you said. ''Yo Zacky!! Get on the field!!'' one of his friends/teammates hollered. ''Gotta go!!'' you patted him on the back and clapped for him. After the game.....The score came out as 34-21. Home team won and guess who hit the most home runs? Zacky did. He hit 4 home runs. His whole team hovered him up into the air and shouted his name repeatedly after they won. You were clapping and cheering and they finally let Zacky down. You smiled at him when he came walking towards you. You stood there waiting for his mom to pick you guys up. Zacky pulled out a cigarette and lit it up. ''Wanna smoke?'' he asked taking a puff. ''Sure, why not.'' you asked shrugging and taking it out of his hand. You took a puff and you choked a bit. Zacky giggled and said, ''First time?'' you shook your head. ''Well, it won't be the only thing you will experience for the first time tonight.'' he said winking at you. You giggled and his mom pulled up and Zacky threw the cig, hiding it. Your mom wasn't home so you let Zacky stay with you. You guys walked into your house and up to your room. ''So, where's my sex?'' Zacky asked crawling into the bed with you. ''I know you wanna tap this, but NO ONE is getting under any of dissss!!'' you said making Zacky laugh. ''Whatever''. Zacky replied. You guys eventually fell asleep.