Status: *Wrote this January 10, 2011*

Zacky Vengeance Love

A Few Years Later

A few yeas later you are 20 and you're best friends with a girl named Samantha. She's a HUGE fan of Avenged Sevenfold, and won tickets to their concert and backstage passes over the radio. She said she taking you whether you liked it or not. You went to the concert and LOVED it!! You guys got backstage to meet them, but your friend wanted to make sure you two were the last to meet them. You guys got in the back of the line. You were hungry and didn't want to wait, but Samantha made you. Finally, you were right in front of the band. Samantha had a HUGE crush on Matt, and she was blushing. You shook Matt's hand, then Rev's, then Johnny's then Synyster's. You got up to Zacky and shook his hand.''Hi, my name is Zacky'' you looked up at him with a frown, because you remembered your best friend when you were younger.''____'' you replied looking down.''You know you look really familiar. What's your last name?'''' ______'' you reply.''What, did you say _____?!'' ''yeah'' you reply ''Oh my gosh, it's actually you!!'' he shouts. ''Wha-What??'' you say confused.''Its Zacky Baker or 'Zackybaby'!'' he says excitedly!! Your face turns into a shocked red, and you gave him a huge hug. You both start crying. You start to get angry and said,''Why didn't you call me!!??'' ''I dropped my phone in water, and it had your number in it, and I couldn't call you!'' he smiled. You hugged him again!! He stopped hugging you and pulled out $100 and tried handing it to you. ''What are you doing'' you asked. ''Dont you remember the bet?'' he asked ''Yeah, but you worked hard for that money. I'm not taking it!!'' you said. ''OK, then if you won't take it, how can I repay you??'' ''We can hang out like the good ole days!!'' you said ''Agreed'' he said. ''OK, what's going on??'' Samantha breaks in. ''Oh, we're good old time friends!'' Zacky says.''What!! You know Zacky Vengeance!! OMG!! Why didn't you tell me?!! She said happily yet a little mad. ''I didn't know he was famous, and I told you about him a long time ago when we first met!!'' you replied! ''Oh, yeah!!'' she said stupidly and shocked. ''Do you want to go watch Barney at my place?!'' he said sarcastically and funny. ''You still live in your childhood house, and still have that Barney movie?!'' you asked curious while laughing. ''Hell yeah!!'' he said. You two left as Samantha left with Matt (ha, even your friend can get some...LOL!!)