Status: *Wrote this January 10, 2011*

Zacky Vengeance Love

The Next Morning

you woke up and saw Zacky sitting up on the bed.''Good morning sleeping Beauty!!'' he said happy to see you. He had an egg omlet and offered it to you. You smiled and kissed him. He smiled as he watched you eat.

A week later: he had to leave for a 7 month tour, but would play a show on the 5Th month and see you again. You two kissed and said your goodbyes

5 months later: you went to the concert and Zacky saw you in the crowd and smiled the whole entire show. After the show you gave him a big hug. You looked over to your right and saw Matt and Samantha making out. You both smiled and looked at each other. That night, you went back to Zacky's house and had some fun ;) he left and went back on tour, because he only had 2 months left.

A week later: you woke up with cramps and started throwing up. You knew there was something wrong, but there actually wasn't....You went to the hospital and they told you that you were pregnant. You were shocked, happy, and worried all at the same time. You wondered how Zacky would react to the news. You tried calling him, but every time he picked up he was busy. One of those phone calls you started bursting out crying. ''Whats wrong baby?'' he asked concerned. ''Ive been trying to tell you, but you're always so busy you won't listen!'' you replied while crying with a mixture of anger. ''Well tell me now, before I have to go'' he said. ''OK, but put it on speaker and go where the rest of the band is, I want all of you to hear the news. ''OK'' he replied. You could hear him telling the guys to sit down and hear what you had to say. ''OK _____ speak'' he said curiously. ''OK, Well, can everyone hear me?'' ''Yes'' everyone said. ''OK, well Zackybaby....'' ''yeah...'' ''You're gonna be a father!!'' ''No Way!!'' he shouted excitedly. You could hear everyone giving him a high five and whistling, etc. ''How many months....'' he asked ''1'' you reply. Then you could hear Johnny say,''Didnt we play a show that she was at a month ago??'' then the Rev hits the back of his head. ''Duh, doochebag, how do you think she became pregnant!!'' Zacky laughed and said,''I'll be home in a month, and I'll take good care of you! I love you ____babe!! '' I love you too!''