Status: done

John & Dave

1

Dave sat down at the table with his friends, and put his arms around John. John snuggled up closer to him and smiled as he listened to Dave talk.

"Holla holla!" Dave greeted everyone. The rest of the group nodded to acknowledge him because they were all too busy playing with their DS's to look at him.

"Well John, since no one is going to talk to me, what did you do last night?" Dave turned his head slightly to look at John, who was trying to contain his laughter.

"You know.." John said through his teeth, trying to hold back his laughter. Rose caught on to their antics and asked them what was going on.

"What is making John have such a hard time holding back his laughter? Dave, what did you do to him?" And that's when John let it all out, waking up Jade.

"Rose, I think they were talking about the sex they had last night." Jade added in, rubbing her eyes. Rose looked confused, while the couple was turning a bright share of red.

"Oh, well thanks then Jade. By the way, how would know that they were-"

"Rose, you know better than to ask that by now! Don't be ridiculous." Jade explained. Rose nodded her head, pretending to understand.

Dave looked at John and asked him to accompany him to the vending machines, but the wink he gave him suggested that it wasn't where they were going. John kissed him on the cheek and said that he'd love to. Jade and Rose didn't notice when they walked away and towards a building.
As soon as they made it into the hallway, Dave's entire persona changed.

"Are you ready for me to make you my fucking whore?" Dave grabbed John's ass. John laughed softly and looked Dave in the eyes;
"Not here, you know that much. We have to go to the upper part of the building."
Dave sighed as they walked up the stairs.

"Finally, we're here," Dave took off his belt. "Let's get started." He went through his backpack to find the lube he had put in it that morning, and took it out. He also took out a small hand towel.
"What's the towel for?" John asked.

"Put it in your mouth. We don't want your moans echoing through the halls, do we?"

"Yes, master." John put the towel in his mouth, and tried to say something. It was muffled, just the way Dave wanted it to be.

Dave opened up the bottle of lube and demanded that John get on all fours. He obliged, watched Dave as he covered his dick in lube.

"Are you ready, bitch?" Dave asked. John's words were muffled, but the look on his face was begging for him.

Dave got down on his knees and pulled down Johns shorts, exposing him.

"I think I wanna play with you for a little bit first," Dave smacked John’s ass, leaving a light red mark. John whimpered a little bit, but Dave reminded him that he loved it because he's a good slave. Dave put two of his fingers in the lube, and then slid them into John. John’s body quivered slightly when he put in another finger and started to go faster.

When Dave was ready to fuck John, he pulled his fingers out of him and smacked his ass.
"I hope you're ready to get fucked, bitch," Dave got on his knees so his crotch was at the same level as Johns dripping hole. He unzipped his pants and put the head of his penis right outside of where John wanted it to be. He moved it up and down several times to tease John even more, before he shoved it in as hard as he could.

John was holding back his screams as Dave was pounding him as hard as he could. He could feel him slipping in and out of him, making him into the whore he knew he was. Dave grabbed John by his neck and forced him to straighten his back, giving John the most intense fucking he's ever had. He tightened his grip a little every couple of seconds, just to check John’s limits. John grabbed onto his wrist when he really needed to breathe again, and Dave loosened his hand.

And that's when John came, getting his cum all over the floor underneath him. Dave pulled out of him and rested his dick on top of John’s ass.

"You filthy fucking slut. Clean that up right now." Dave told John. He looked confused for a moment, but then understood. He moved his body over so his face was looking directly over his mess, and he was still bent over so Dave could properly fuck him. He put his tongue on it, and Dave put his cock back inside of him. He licked up his own cum off of the floor at the same rate Dave was fucking him.
"You like the taste of your own cum, whore?" Dave grabbed onto johns hair and pulled his head back, seeing he had cleaned it all up. John said yes through the towel in his mouth, and genuinely meant it. He loved being Dave’s toy to boss around please.

Dave moaned softly before telling John he was going to cum, and then he pulled out again. His cum was dripping out of John, whose body was shaking slightly. Dave took the towel out of John’s mouth, and he smiled.

"Thank you, Master," John obliged. Dave laughed.

"Put your pants back on or else the bells gonna ring and everyone’s gonna see your ass. Or should I say, my ass." He said. John pulled up his pants and then Daves, because that's what he does for his master. They stood up, and put their backpacks on.

Dave grabbed onto Johns hand, and they started to walk back towards the table with Rose and Jade.
"I love you, John," Dave kissed John on the cheek.

"I love you too, Dave!"