Generations

Evan and Tori are cousins and are new on the LA racing scene.As kids they grew up on different ends of the East Coast but came together every summer where they formed their love of cars and racing thanks to their cousin Sean and Evan's older brother Charlie. However all things end.

By the time they were 18 they were the only ones that the other had left. Hoping to change their lives up a little and seeking speed they headed to Miami where they managed to make a decent name for themselves.

Deciding to try out a new scene they make their way to California where they soon find themselves among a group of 2nd Generation street racers whose parents before them were legends. Little do they know that they're part of that legend themselves.

When things suddenly get turned upside down they find themselves thrust into a whole new world as dangerous secrets about long forgotten lives are brought to the surface. It's up to Tori, Evan and their friends to save the only people that they may be able to call family. Whatever the price might be.

This is a new version of my previous story Heist which can be found here. I have decided to discontinue it and write this. I do not own any of the characters you may recognize nor do I own Tori who is based off a friend of mine.