Generations

Aftermath

"What the fuck was that?!?" Angel asked looking at her brother and cousin.

"How the hell do we know Angel?!" Jack asked glaring at her through the rear view mirror.

"Well you two are the ones that are always pissing people off at the races! Who did you piss off this time?!" Angel asked.

Jack growled, "We didn't piss off anyone Angel so back the fuck off! We don't know anymore about this than you do!"

"Will both of you shut the hell up?! This is not the time to be arguing!" Vince snapped.

I saw a grimace cross his face and when I looked down I saw his white t-shirt was stained with blood.

"Oh my god! Vince! You're shot!" I said looking at him.

"What?!" Angel asked and leaned forward, looking at his arm.

"It's not bad. I'm fine okay?" Vince said.

"Jack take us to the hospital." Tori said.

"NO! No fucking hospitals! Not after what just happened back there." Vince said.

Jack nodded, "He's right. They'll ask too many questions and something tells me that questions are the last thing we need to answer."

"Agreed." Vince said.

"So what? We're just going to drive around all night and let him bleed out?" Angel asked.

"No. Go to our place. It's probably safe." Tori said.

Vince shook his head, "We can't do that. We can't put you two in danger like that."

"If you haven't noticed we're in this car too. It's a little late for us to not be involved." I snapped.

Jack sighed, "She's got a point. Besides we have to do something about that."

Finally Vince nodded and I started giving Jack directions. Soon we pulled up to the house.

"I'll help Jack get Vince inside. Tori, you and Angel should put Jack's car in the garage." I said as we climbed out.

"Gotcha." Tori nodded and Jack tossed her the keys.

"Take this too. Just in case." Vince said and handed Angel his gun.

"Where did you even get this?!" Angel asked looking at him.

"Don't ask questions. Go." Vince snapped and headed for the front door, leaning a little on Jack for support.

I followed him and quickly unlocked the door. It had started raining sometime while we were driving and now was pouring. Jack helped Vince over to the sofa where Vince collapsed heavily. Hurrying to the bathroom I grabbed towels, the first aid kit and some pain killers.

When I got back Vince had taken his shirt off and Jack was looking at the wound in his arm.

"How bad does it look?" I asked walking over and kneeling on the floor by the couch next to Jack.

"Not too bad. It didn't hit anything major. We should be okay just wrapping it up." Jack replied.

I nodded and handed him the towel and first aid kit. Sitting back I watched as Jack carefully cleaned the wound and wrapped it.

"Do have some aspirin or something?" Vince asked looking at me.

"I have aspirin, ibuprofen and Vicodin which do you want?" I asked.

"Vicodin?" Jack asked.

"They're left over from when I got my wisdom teeth removed. I never took them all." I replied.

"I'll take the ibuprofen. The last thing I need is to be knocked out right now." Vince said and with a nod I opened the bottle and handed him one which he swallowed dry.

"The car is hidden." Tori said as she and Angel walked in both drenched.

"How are you doing?" Angel asked walking over to Vince.

"I'll live little sister." he smiled.

Angel reached out and punched him hard on his good arm, "Don't scare me like that again you asshole!"

Vince laughed, "Deal."

"Well I don't know about you guys but I feel like a drowned rat. I'm going to go change. C'mon Angel, you can borrow something of Tori or I's and we'll see if we can at least find shirts for these two." I said nodding towards our bedrooms.

Soon we were all in dry clothes, sitting in the living room. Tori and I were sitting on the love seat in pajamas talking to Jack who was in the recliner. Across from us Angel sat on the couch with Vince's head on her lap

"I have no clue what to do now." Jack sighed, his eyes staring off into space.

"Who would've wanted our parents? What could they have done that made someone grab them and run?" Angel asked.

As if on cue a ringing filled the room. Frowning Vince reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.

"Hello?" he asked.

Whoever it was on the other end of the line started yelling so loud that I could hear their voice.

"Whoa! Calm down! Give me a second and let me put you on speaker." Vince said with a frown and held out the phone hitting the speaker button.

"Man I don't know what the fuck just happened. I just got a call from the fucking cops and my Dad's place is fucking WRECKED! They don't know where the hell he is or what happened!" the voice said and I recognized it.

"Tyler?" I asked standing up and walking over towards Vince.

"What? Who is that?" he asked.

"It's Evan, Tori's here too. Someone grabbed Roman?" I asked.

"Since when do you two know Vince?" he asked.

I sighed, "Tyler! What happened to your Dad? Concentrate!" I spat.

"Someone fucking kidnapped him Evan! I got a call from Dante and Tej is missing too. He got home from the garage and everything was all torn up just like Dad's and there was blood..." he said his voice thick like he was fighting tears.

"Well join the fucking party. Mom, Dad and Aunt Mia got snatched up 2 hours ago. We barely got out of there." Angel said.

"What the fuck man? What the hell is going on?" Tyler sighed.

"We were just talking about that and we don't have a clue either." Jack said joining the conversation.

"Look why don't you get Dante and get a flight out here? We're all laying low at our place right now. Maybe we can piece some stuff together if we were together." Tori suggested.

There was a moment of silence, "Alright. I'll get him and we'll be on the first flight out. Are you sure it's safe there though?"

"So far." I replied.

"Okay. See you soon." he said.

"Call us when you know when you're getting in." I replied.

"Will do." he said and hung up.

"What the hell is going on? First our parents than Tej and Roman?" Jack said as Vince tucked his phone into his pocket.

"Evan." Tori said and I turned to look at her.

"What?" I asked.

"You need to call Sean and make sure he's okay. He knew Roman and Tej. He could be in trouble." she said.

I nodded and grabbed my own phone from the table and dialed my cousin's number. It rang a few times but ended up going to voicemail. Cursing him under my breath I called him 3 more times with no answer.

"He won't pick up. I don't know who else to call. I don't have Neela or Twinkie's number." I sighed.

"Are you serious right now?" Tori said looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You know damn well you can call Dai." she said.

I bit my lower lip. Honestly Dai was the last person that I wanted to call but I knew I had no choice.

"Who's Dai?" Angel asked.

"Her ex in Tokyo." Tori supplied as I scrolled through the contacts.

"You were dating someone in Tokyo?" Vince asked.

I shook my head, "When we were dating he was living in Miami. We met in Tokyo via my cousin Sean, he moved to Miami not long after I left, we started dating, went out for a year and a half, he cheated on me with some random girl, I dumped his ass and he moved back to Tokyo."

Finally I found Dai's name in my contacts and taking a deep breath I hit dial. It rang once before he picked up.

"Evan! I was just going to call you!" he said.

"Oh god. Please tell me you were just going to check up on me and not that Sean is missing." I sighed and I sunk down onto the couch.

"How did you know Sean was missing?" Dai asked.

I took a deep shuddering breath, "Because he's not the only one."

"What?! What happened to Tori?!" he asked.

"It's not Tori. It's Tej and Roman. Tyler says that the both of them are missing and then earlier tonight the parents of some friends of ours here in LA got grabbed." I said.

"What are you doing in LA?" he asked.

"I moved Dai! Okay? I don't see how that's any business of yours." I snapped.

Dai sighed, "Evan don't be like that."

"You know what? I'm not doing this right now. My cousin is missing. Do the Tokyo police know anything?" I asked.

"Not that they will tell me." he replied.

"Shit!" I cursed.

"What's going on with the others?" Dai asked.

"We know about as much as you do. Dante and Tyler are flying out here so we can put all of our heads together." I replied.

"I'll be there as soon as I can." he replied.

I froze, "What?"

"I'm coming to California." he replied.

"You don't need to come out here." I said quickly.

"Too late. I'm already looking up flights. Tej and Roman were friends and so was Sean. You're wrong if you don't think I want to find them. I will see you and Tori tomorrow." he said and hung up.

I pulled my phone away from my ear and looked at the screen which was now flashing the Slytherin crest from Harry Potter.

"What?" Tori asked.

"Dai's coming here." I replied.

"Are you serious?" Tori asked.

I nodded, "Yeah he was looking at flights and then he hung up on me."

"Well at least its another brain." Jack said.

"Exactly but right now what we need is sleep." Tori said.

"Sleep? At a time like this?" I asked.

"I agree." Vince said.

"Well we can't think if we're all falling asleep." Tori said.

"I don't know if I can sleep." Angel sighed.

"I agree. What if those guys find us here?" I asked.

Vince pulled his gun out and sat it on the table in front of us, "Jack and I will keep watch." he said.

"Then you two will be zombies tomorrow." Tori pointed out.

"We'll switch off in a few hours. You three can watch out for us." Jack said.

I nodded, "Fair enough. If you hear anything from Dante or Tyler call us though." I said.

"Sure thing." Vince nodded.

With that we headed for the bedrooms. All three of us were more than shook up so we decided to camp out in Tori's room since it had the biggest bed. I didn't think I'd be able to sleep but before I knew it my eyes were closed.

I woke up the next morning to the sun coming in bright from Tori's window. Turning over I saw that Angel and Tori were still asleep next to me, snoring lightly, both in the same positions they fell asleep in.

Reaching out I grabbed my phone and saw I text from Dai. It said he'd be in around 4 that afternoon. Making note of that I decided to go find the guys and see what was going on.
A carefully as I could I untangled myself from Tori's sheets and headed for the kitchen. I walked into the living room first and found Vince sleeping soundly, his gun resting on the coffee table. Walking into the kitchen I saw Jack sitting at the small table Tori and I had placed in the corner nursing a cup of coffee.

"Morning." he smiled as I walked in.

"Good morning to you too. Why didn't you and Vince wake us up so you two could sleep?" I asked.

"We slept. We took turns." he said.

"You were supposed to wake us up." I replied.

"Oh well." he smirked.

I shook my head and made myself a cup of coffee. When it was done I took a seat in front of him.

"So what time are Dante and Tyler getting in?" I asked.

"They'll be here in at 10 and it's 9 now. They're taking a cab here because we were worried the cars would draw attention." he said.

I nodded and took a sip of my coffee, "Dai will be here at 4. I'll text him the instructions."

"You know you didn't strike me as a pajama shorts and matching top kind of girl." Jack said as I finished up my text to Dai.

I looked down at my pajamas which were a pair of blue shorts with white polka dots and a matching tank top, "What did you think I wore?"

He shrugged, "I don't know. I guess maybe a nightshirt?"

"Mr. O'Conner you have known me less than 3 days and you are already picturing me in my pajamas?" I asked.

"Maybe..." he grinned.

I shook my head, "You're hopeless."

"I've been telling him that for years." Angel said as she padded into the kitchen with Tori behind her.

They both made cups of coffee and joined us, Angel resting on Jack's knee thanks to the fact we only had 3 chairs. We all sat mostly in silence drinking our coffee until Vince came in.

"How's the arm?" Tori asked.

Vince moved his arm a little, "Kinda sore but I'll live."

"Need help changing the bandage?" she asked.

"Nah I can handle it. Thanks though." he smiled and she grinned back at him.

"So anyone hungry?" I asked deciding to get up to make food.

"What are we having?" Angel asked.

"Pancakes?" I replied looking through cabinet.

"Yum. Count me in." she said.

"Same." Vince nodded.

"Me too." Tori agreed.

"I might go grab a shower actually if you don't mind." Jack said.

I shook my head, "The bathroom is at the very end of the hall and there are towels in the cabinet behind the door. If you want I can wash your clothes for you until we can get you something from your place. I can probably round up something for you to wear in the meantime."

"That would actually be great." Jack said.

I smiled, "Alright. Head on in and I'll bring them to you."

"Thanks." he said and disappeared.

"Tori can you start the pancakes while I go find something for Jack?" I asked.

"No problem." she smirked and took the flipper from me.

"What is that look for?" I asked.

"What look?" she asked raising her eyebrows at me.

"I-never mind." I said rolling my eyes and headed for my room.

By the time I got to the end of the hall I heard the shower running. Turning into my room I dug through my stuff until I found a pair of old sweats that were too big but looked like they would fit Jack along with a t-shirt that I couldn't remember every actually buying.

"Jack?" I knocked on the bathroom door.

It opened to reveal a shirtless and wet Jack with a towel around his waist. I had to double check myself to make sure I wasn't drooling. His torso was nicely defined without being overly muscular and tanned. Water beaded on his skin, running down his chest towards...

"Um...here." I said snapping myself out my thoughts.

"Thanks." he smiled seemingly not noticing that I was staring.

"Welcome. You have your other clothes?" I asked.

He handed me the pile which I took to the laundry room and started for him. Walking back to the kitchen I found that Tori had breakfast for us. I filled a plate up with eggs and pancakes and hopped up to eat it on the counter.

Jack soon walked in an joined me on the counter.

"God I'm starving." he sighed.

"Tori's good at pancakes." I said shoveling another bite into my mouth.

He nodded, unable to talk from the food in his mouth. Reaching out I wiped a smear of syrup from his chin.

"You're a mess." I laughed.

He laughed and started to say something when he was cut off suddenly by someone knocking on the door. Tori got up and warily walked towards the front door.

"Who is it?" she called.

"It's Tyler and Dante! Let us in!" Tyler said.

Breathing a sigh of relief Tori opened the door and embraced them both, "God I thought you might be those thugs."

"Nope just us." Dante smiled before walking over to me.

"How's LA?" he asked.

"Not bad. Could be better. I found out last night that Sean is missing too." I said.

"Damn. What the fuck is going on?" he asked.

"Search me." I sighed.

Dante smiled and hugged me again before passing me to Tyler.

"Do I smell food?" he asked.

I laughed, "C'mon Tori made extra."

"So what's the plan then?" Dante asked after we'd served up food to them.

"We were waiting for you guys to figure everything out." Jack said.

"Yeah. We thought it would be better." I nodded.

Suddenly the sound of a car door shutting came from outside. We all froze again.

"You said Dai wasn't getting here til 4." Jack said looking out the window.

"He's not." I replied quickly.

Vince and Jack quickly stood up and grabbed for their guns. Walking over they stood on either side of the door as the rest of us who were unarmed watched from the kitchen. They waited for whoever it was to come up to the door.

Suddenly the reached out, wrenched the door open and grabbed whoever it was on the other side. I watched as they grabbed whoever was and shoved them against the wall, guns pointed at him. Both were shouting at him.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Jack yelled.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Vince spat.

"Stop!" Tori yelled suddenly running at them.

I wondered what she was doing when I looked and realized that the person was only Dai. His hair was longer than it had been the last time I'd seen him which had thrown me off a bit.

"Stop! That's Dai!" I yelled and ran over to join her.

"This is Dai?" Jack asked.

"Yeah. This is Dai." Tori confirmed.

"I'm Dai." Dai said his voice cracking a bit.

Jack and Vince let him go. Taking a deep breath Dai pushed himself off the wall.

"What the hell was that all about?" he asked.

"Sorry man. We weren't expecting you." Vince said.

Dai looked at me, "You didn't tell them I was coming?"

"I told them but you told me you were going to be here at 4! It's not even noon!" I replied.

"I got an earlier flight. I thought I sent a text to you." he said.

"Um...no?" I replied.

He sighed, "Sorry about that."

I shook my head, "Dumb ass." with that I turned to the others, "Everyone meet Dai. Dai this is Angel Torreto and her brother Vince and their cousin Jack O'Conner."

"Nice to meet you." Dai nodded.

"Same here." Vince said shaking his hand.

"I'll be damned."

Suddenly all of us jumped, turning to look at the door. Standing there was a guy in army pants, boots, a tight t-shirt and flack vest. He had a smirk on his face and I wasn't quite sure if I liked it. Vince and Jack had their guns raised again and were aiming right at him.

"Who are you?!" Jack spat.

"Put the gun down O'Conner. I'm not here to hurt you or anyone else." he said looking at us.

"How do you know my name?" Jack asked.

"I know all of your names. Jack Thomas O'Conner, Vince Brian Torreto, Angel Julia Torreto, Dante Shane Parker, Tyler Roman Pierce, Evan Michelle Wright, Victoria Marie Rich, Daichi Seoul-Oh. I know that all of your family members were abducted yesterday. I also know that you all want to know who took them and why." the guy said.

"You know why our parents were taken?" Vince asked.

"I do but you're going to have to trust me." the guy replied.

"Trust you? We don't even know who you are dude!" Tyler said.

The guy pulled out a badge and flashed it at us, "My name is Luke Hobbs. I'm a federal agent with the DSS and we have a lot to talk about."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the ending is so bad! I had to hurry through it because it was my brother's turn on the computer! Comments are welcome! Thanks for reading!!!