Status: Just started. Active

Our Own Little Love Song.

2nd

"Thank you Chicago, and goodnight!" Avery yelled before dropping the mic and walking off stage. They had just finished the show and half-way through she realized that Fall Out Boy was standing off the left side of the stage, concealed by the wall that blocked the fans vision.

As they walked back, Gavin walked over and looked back at Avery, Damien, and Owen, "Guys, I invited Pete to come watch us play and he brought the rest of the band, Patrick, Joe, and Andy." Everyone introduced themselves before making their way back to the dressing room.

Avery walked in and grabbed a bottle of water, going and sitting cross-legged on the floor. Patrick couldn't help stealing glances at her, she wasn't anything like she was on stage.

When she was performing, she was outgoing and energetic, Owen saw Patrick staring and looked at him, "Leave it alone, dude. She's in her own little world, this is normal for her after a show." He went back to talk with the rest of the guys.

Patrick couldn't stop himself as he walked over and sat next to Avery, her head slowly turned to look at him, "What's up, Stump?" She asked, biting at the ring that hung from her bottom lip.

He hesitated, "Uh, nothing...just, wanted to see what you're doing..." Never in his life had he felt so intimidated by a woman, but Avery was scary on a different level.

Nodding, the girl simply went back to typing down words on her phone, "Well, since you're so curious, I'm writing down lyrics. I've been getting a lot of inspiration from my last break up..." She trailed off, almost zoning out on him, Patrick looked into her eyes, he couldn't help realizing how beautiful they were.

Avery finished writing and put her phone back into her pocket. Patrick watched her carefully, she wasn't like the other girls he knew, she wasn't star-struck by him. It was a new scenario for him, he'd never had a girl ignore him and it only made him want her more.

"Avery, I was wondering if, maybe, you'd like to go and get a couple drinks?" He asked, his voice showing how nervous he felt. His hands shaking in his lap as he waited for her response.

The brunette girl next to him, turned to look at him, "Um, sure. Why not." She got up, pulling on her leather jacket, "Let's go."

Patrick chuckled as Avery had her head resting on his shoulder, "Av, maybe you've had enough liquor." He said, as far as the rest of the bands knew, they spent a half hour together and that was it.

As Patrick walked Avery out to the cab, she stopped and looked at him, "Thanks Patrick, I had a lot of fun, we should do this again sometime." She pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek before getting in the cab and going to meet the guys.


Patrick fiddled with his fingers as he sat in the coffee shop, waiting for Avery to walk in. His head moved towards the door when he heard it open.

Avery fixed her skirt as she walked inside and sat across from Patrick, "So, what is it we need to talk about, Stump?" She said, getting straight to the point.

A lump formed in Patrick's throat as he tried to form the words, "I, I wanted to know, if maybe..." He sighed, "We should do a collaboration, the guys really like that idea."

Avery nodded, "Uh, sure." She was caught off guard. It was weir to see Patrick so nervous, "Just, give me a call and we can talk about song lyrics, okay? I gotta run, I have to a photo-shoot in twenty minutes." She grabbed a pen and wrote her number on his hand before getting up, kissing his cheek, and walking out.

Patrick let his head fall in his hands, he had chickened out. He didn't know why, maybe it was the way she seemed so cold, not even bothering to call him by his first name.

He got up, grabbed his coffee and walked out, his mind racing with new ideas.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little insight on their first meeting.