Status: (c) 2014 to arisafari | I'm doing my best to put in work every day & I'm having fun. XOXO

Misguided Ghosts

One

I gave my hair a little fluff before I had to get my ass out of the door to make it to work on time. I work in a shitty bar in Los Angeles and I live in an even shittier place... a motel room. Plently of aspiring models, dancers, actors and what-have-you's live here as well. I wasn't any of those though, I sort of lost ambition of my real dream. I'm just trying to survive.
You see, I moved here about 6 months ago from Ohio to become a big shot tattoo artist, but it was so much easier in my head. Back in Ohio I was an exotic dancer and used some of the money I made to go to bar tending school to get my license. The rest of the money I saved since I was about eighteen was used to throw away out here in LA. It's ok out here, I guess; a lot of action I get to see every night. Sometimes if I'm lucky I'll get a client to get some work done in my room for a good price. Most people are surprised to find out that most of the tattoos on my body were done by myself.
Anyway... back to a usual night. I started for the stairs to get out of my complex when I saw a guy I've never seen here before unlocking the door to the vacant room 104. I didn't think much of it, as I had to be at work in twenty minutes. I walked quickly past all the doors and people sitting around having drinks.
The complex always has little parties with a lot of booze, music and girls swimming topless in the pool. I always mean to come to them but I work from 5:00 in the evening until closing time at 3:00 AM. I don't mind, I actually do love my job despite the shitty location and the occasional shitty old drunk pervert that tries to be inappropriate or start a fight. I loved to be around people who just want to drink and have a good time. Plus the tips are good. I don't get out much, being that I work the bar every night. There's always a gentleman though, that will buy me a couple drinks, mostly shots. I'm alive and well so I can't complain.
I started up my car and put the gear shift in reverse, then sped away more uptown. Traffic was always a bitch, but it could be a lot worse. It was about a ten minute drive to work so I was lucky to land a job so close. I parked in the nearest vacant spot to the back entrance. I was seven minutes early, luckily. I hate when Dan, my boss, gives me shit about being late. I'm the hardest working bar tender he's got and I know this because I'm always the one asked to work double-shifts and shit like that. His bar would go up in flames if he didnt have me.
"Hi Dan. How's you?" I asked trying to be polite to the man who can sometimes be a prick. I hated him but at the same time he was so sexy and could be the most charming man alive.
"Evening, my best." he gave me a little wink. I smirked a little as I walked past him toward a cutomer sitting at the bar.
"What can I get'cha?" I asked the handsome fella with a big smile on my face.
"Six Patron shots on my tab." he said, turning around to look at the scenery on the rest of the bar. It was pretty busy tonight.
I poured the six shots and slid them over to him. He took them and left.
"Ramona! I need you to take drinks to that table over there." Dan said, nodding his head toward the back where sat a group of four dudes and one girl on one of the guys lap.
"I'm not a fucking cocktail waitress, Dan." I rolled my eyes. "We've been through this. I man the bar because that's my job. Tell Haylie." I walked over to another guy at the bar.
I felt a grab at my arm. "Meet me in the back, now!." Dan hissed in my ear. I smiled at the man I was going to serve and turned around toward the back.
"Listen Ramona... These guys are famous in Germany, but they're loaded. I ask you because we both know Haylie is a fucking idiot. Please Nik?" he asked sympathetically.
I rolled my eyes but regretfully agreed. "Fine! Drinks at table six all night." I walked away and hopped over the bar.
I apporoached the table with a bad feeling in my gut, but I tried to smile past it. "What can I get for you lovely gentlemen?" I flirted casually. If they're loaded I can't wait to see what size tips they'll leave me.
"Jager Bombs all night, babe." said the handsome guy on my left. I tried to look past to the big-chested blonde that was sitting on his lap, my guess is she's an escort. He had the cutest cheeks when he smiled. Dark dreadlocks were pushed back.
"Sure thing hansome." I smiled at him and walked back behind the bar. I pulled out four glasses and poured Red Bull in each of them, poured an additional four shots of Jagermeister and placed them all on a tray to take to the boys. I reached th table and relaized that I forgot about the escort who now was sitting in a chair of her own. "Here you are gentlemen. Enjoy."
About two hours had passed and the guys were still ordering Jager Bombs, with an occasional birthday shot I whipped up together for the two birthday boys.
"Beautiful!" the hansome guy with black dreadlocks called after me. I smiled and headed toward his table.
"It's Ramona by the way." I leaned onto their table and asked "another round of Jager Bombs?"
"Five birthday shots!" he yelled obviously pretty drunk. "You take one with us." he skimmed his thumb across my cheek and smirked.
I let out a long and exasperated "oh." The man looked a little disappointed so I followed up with an acception. "Sure why not? I'll be right back." I winked at him. I didn't even mean to it kind of just came natural. I just turned around and made my way back to the bar to make five more birthday shots.
I brought them back to the table and I finally noticed that the girl who had been sitting on the good-looking man's lap was gone. Maybe she went to the bathroom. I set the shots down as I said "five birthday shots."
The hot one handed them out to everyone, mine came last and he looked at me and smiled. He then turned to the rest of the group and said "on three! Ready? One! Two!" he took a moment to pause and turned to me just before yelling "Three!" I smiled and took my shot back. I have to admit, I make a damn good drink.
I rounded up the empty glasses. "Any more, boys?" I asked with a hearty smile.
"Another round." the other birthday boy screamed and clapped simultaneously. He was so much different than the other, although they looked totally related. He wore dark makeup on his eyes and was so much more petite. Still very handsome, I have to admit.
"And another round of Jager Bombs. Five each." the flirty one winked.
I shook my head but did so, bringing the orders back to the table. I took my shot and the Jager and took the empty glasses back to the bar. I looked at the time, it was 2:30 AM. Holy shit! It's a damn good thing Dan left early. Nobody else was in the bar, so maybe the guys will let me close up early.
I walked over to the chatty boys who looked like they were having a good time, talking and laughing. "Hey." I interrupted the flirty birthday boy. "I have to close the bar at three, so maybe you guys coud start calling up some cabs or something?" I gave a little smile.
"Of course." he smiled. "But you must come back to my hotel with me." he said turned his smile into a flirtatious smirk.
"Oh I don't know about that one birthday boy." I nudged his shoulder.
"Come on, beautiful Ramona." he pleaded as he reached for my waist.
"Look. You're extremely drunk. Let's just get you a cab, ok?" I tried to be as polite as possible.
"If I get you with that cab." He stood up.
His figure was just amazing. He was slim and tall, and smelled of an honestly rich man. I would love to give him a lay for his birthday, but something in my head seriously told me not to.
"Fine." I choked out. I don't even know why. I didn't mean to say it. Like the wink, it just came naturally. He smiled and leaned in to kiss my cheek.
I cleaned up the last dirty table and walked out with the boy. I locked the door behind me when I realized that I never got his name. I was about to sleep with a guy I didn't even know the name of. I saw him open the door of the cab, waiting for me to get in but now I was so hesitant. "I don't know." I bit my bottom lip.
He sighed a little and told the cab driver something before walking over to me. "Why?" he asked but before I could answer he continued "look, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. I can drop you off at your place if you'd like?" he said.
"Its just..." I paused for a moment "I don't even know your name." I looked up at him and he chuckled.
"Tom." he smiled and grabbed my hand. I smiled and followed him to the cab.
♠ ♠ ♠
(c) 2013 to arisafari
This birthday boy who's loaded with money is Tom Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel. The story doesn't revolve around him per say but he just happened to be in the bar on this night.

I don't own Tokio Hotel, or the pictures used for the characters in the story.