Status: (c) 2014 to arisafari | I'm doing my best to put in work every day & I'm having fun. XOXO

Misguided Ghosts

Five

After lunch I agreed to let Tom take me back to his hotel room, until I had to go pick up my car and go to work.

We pulled up to the parking garage at the hotel and we both got out simultaneously. I didn't want to make him open the car door for me all the time, as sweet as it was. He took my hand as we entered the hotel's front doors. It was all too familiar he led me to the elevators, but we didn't make out in there.

"Make yourself at home." he let me into his hotel suite.

I walked to the bed and sat down on the edge as he followed my lead, only throwing himself back onto the bed so that he was lying down.

"What would you like to do for the rest of the afternoon?" he asked as he reached for my waist.

I didn't say a word, I just turned around and gently kissed his lips. He squeezed at my waist and pulled me in closer to him. I was completely straddled over him. Our lips and tongue were both moving in sync until I started to kiss his cheeks, then his jawline, then his neck. My fingers played with the collar of his shirt as he unbuttoned my jeans. I knew that he was going to have trouble, being that they were tight as hell, making it difficult for my to even put them on.

I was no on my back as he tugged at my jeans. "Damn, girl!" I laughed and gave him help as he took his own pants off. He climbed back on top of me, letting his hair fall over his shoulders. He ran his fingers up my thighs and over my panties, letting them travel underneath my shirt, cupping my breasts and he kissed every inch of my stomach.

There goes this weird feeling.

I brushed it off and pulled his shirt over his head. He did the same with mine, and he didn't need help with my bra as he unhooked it with one hand and used his free hand to bring my upper body up to a sitting position with him. We slipped each other's underwear off together and his member was already hard, as ever. Still sitting, I lowered myself onto his masculinity. He groaned at entrance and wrapped a single arm around my waist. His lips and tongue played with my breasts that bounced in his face.

He laid me down onto my back as he slowly thrust his hips in between my legs. The pitch of my moans grew louder as he sped up his movements. It's been a while since I reached my climax with a guy, besides Tom. Even with Jeremy I faked it. But Tom, he was experienced, he knew exactly what spots to hit and how to hit them. I gripped the pillows that were under my head and arched my back, letting out my loudest moan I reached my climax and he followed right after.

I laid there breathing heavily, but I was happy. It wasn't even an "I just got laid" happy either.

Tom leaned down and kissed my neck, as he tossed me over to my front side. He grabbed my waist and pulled me up to my knees as he slowly kissed my neck and rubbed at my collar bones. I sighed heavily then he leaned me back over, once again, inserting himself. I gasped in pleasure as he moved in a slow motion, more passionate than the first time. He traced his fingers all over my front side, grasping my breasts.

He laid my on my back side as he gently gripped my neck. Nobody has ever choked me during sex before, but I liked it. I gave him the okay by squeezing over his hand, just a little tighter. He moaned my name when I grabbed at his waist pulling him in deeper. I got a sense of satisfaction more and more every time I heard it. It was something I could get used to.

But I wouldn't...

===


I tried to catch my breath as I checked for the time on my phone, I knew I'd have to be at work soon. It was 4:15.

"I should get home. I have to get ready for work." I said in between breaths.

"What's wrong with this? I could take you to work and pick you up after. Maybe go for a late meal?" Tom played with my hair. Something wanted me to just be by his side all the time, but their was that paradox that haunted me. Never get attached.

I scoffed. "I reek of sex, dude," I started to get up but Tom reached for my hand.

"Let's still go eat? C'mon you look like and In-N-Out girl." he smiled.

"Was that supposed to be a slutty joke? Glad you figured me all out." I laughed.

"You know I didn't mean it like that." he rolled his eyes. "I love In-N-Out."

"Anyway! I get off at 3:00 in the morning. In-N-Out is closed by then." I took my hand from him.

"Norms!" he stuck his finger up as if he had the brightest idea.

I lived for Norms at 3:00 AM to be truthful. I tried to hide a smile. "Fine! But I really need to get home if I want to keep the job that ends at 3:00."

I finished putting on my clothes and Tom was already waiting for me. We walked out of his room hand in hand. I hated how right this felt. Our fingers entwined and my right hand held his upper arm as we walked out of the hotel building and to the parking garage. As usual, Tom opened the door for me. I slid into the passenger seat, Tom smiled at me before he closed the door and made his way to the driver's side.

"I think I should take you to work as well, I'll just go pick you up after." he stated as he started the engine.

"I don't know, Tom. You're already doing a lot." I tried to reject his offer, as much as I loved it.

"Because I want to. So I'll just wait for you to get ready for work." he smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes as I couldn't protest anymore.

The engine died off as we pulled up to the complex.

"So I guess this means you want to come up to my room, huh?" I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Sure." he smirked.

We got out of the car and made our way into the complex. He took my hand as I led him upstairs to my room. I unlocked the door to find my room completely made up. We have a cleaning lady that comes three times a week.

"It's so..." Tom paused as he looked around. "Small." he took a seat on the sofa.

"Sorry we can't all live in The Hilton." I rolled my eyes as I picked out an outfit and a clean towel. Tom laughed. "I'm gonna shower." I left to the bathroom, leaving the door cracked on purpose.

In the shower I had a lot to think about. Like how I hated the fact that this whole thing between Tom and I is temporary. It's over in a couple weeks, why was I giving him so much of my time?

Because he's showed you the best time in six months since you've lived in LA.

I wanted to cry. I hated this, because I know that as soon as I'm out of the shower I'm back to wanting to be with him.

When I got out of the bathroom Tom was still on the couch, his eyes were closed and his head was tilted back. This gave me time to put my face on before he saw what I looked like without makeup. I sat on top of the sinks that had a good light and a big mirror as I applied my makeup and slicked my hair back into a side braid. Small pieces of hair fell in front at the frame of my face. This kind of annoyed my so I pinned the side that my fringe wasn't on back at the side of my head.

I put on something simple for work today; a maroon long sleeve, black skinny jeans and grey Converse. I slipped my rings onto my fingers before I turned to where Tom had previously been. He was awake now, smiling at me.

"I'm ready." I stated before slinging my bag on my shoulder. Tom stood up and took my hand before heading toward the door.

As we walked down the stairs, none other than Jeremy had to be leaving his room. He looked at me and Tom, saw that we were holding hands, and shook his head before taking off out of the complex.

"Are you good friends with him?" Tom nodded to the pissed off Jeremy who was walking pretty fast out of the complex.

"No..." I started. "He's just... New." I kept my voice low and my head lower. I just watched my feet and his feet walk together in sync.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm planning a sequel already. I have really big plans and a complete story change for Ramona in the upcoming chapters and sequel. I really hope you're enjoying this so far. Any comments or messages are welcomed. XOXO