Status: Active!

The Hardest Part Of This Is Leaving You

Chapter 1

My arms were tightly wrapped around chipped and cracked toilet in the bathroom with my head halfway inside throwing up what was left in my stomach, which was almost nothing. I have been in this god awful bathroom since 3 o clock in the morning violently throwing up. It didn't help the throbbing headache I had and dizziness that was causing my vision to become blurry at times.
This was day 5 of me feeling this sick and Vic was getting worried, my headache had been getting worse and I was even having trouble keeping my balance, he had offered to stay with me, but he needed to go to work because we're broke.
I pulled my head out of the toilet and shakily moved my hand to flush everything down. I let go off the sides of the toilet and fell backwards so I was laying down on the floor and staring at ceiling. I shut my eyes for a moment of peace, but it was interrupted with the door to the apartment being opened.
"Kellin?" Vic called shutting the door loudly behind him making my head hurt. "Where are you?"
"Bathroom." I said in a half-whisper.
"Still?" He said walking towards the bathroom.
"Yes." I looked up to see him standing in the doorway holding a plastic bag. He moved from the door way so he was sitting next to me on the floor. I sat up so me wasn't looking down on me. He put his hands on my forehead for a few seconds before pulling away, "You still don't have a fever."
"Oh! I have some things for you!" He said smiling and reaching into his bag. He pulled out some bottles of medicine, a box of tea, and some movies and put them on my lap. "I made $30 in tips today, so I bought you some things that would make you feel better."
I smiled at him. "Thank you, but you didn't have too, you could've bought sorceresses or---"
"Shh, I needed to buy you some medicine anyways, so I just bought you some extra things. Plus we have some food in the fridge."
"Ok, but next time if you make any extra money at the dinner, don't spend it on me." I said dripping my stomach. I felt like I was gonna be sick again.
"I can't make any promises." He stood up and extended his arm to help me up. But I just put one finger up before flinging myself onto the toilet and throwing up again.
Vic pulled me off the ground and wrapped his arm around my waist steadying me. He grabbed a towel and wet it down a bit and wiped my mouth off. He put the towel down and hugged me.
"Do you want to watch some of the movies now?"
"Yeah." I whispered.
Vic had his arm around my waist still as we stepped out of the bathroom with the bag on one arm. I had my arms wrapped around him because I felt so unstable and weak.
He sat me down on the couch and turned away to get the stuff out of the bag.
The whole room was incredibly blurry, I rubbed my eyes trying re-focus my eyes but it wasn't working. eventually everything went black, it only lasted a few seconds before I opened my eyes again.
When I looked up Vic had a worried look on his face.
"Good, you're awake! Are you ok?" He asked slightly panicked.
"Yeah, uh, why?" I said rubbing my eyes again. This time my vision wasn't blurry.
"Cause you passed out for a few minutes."
It felt like a few seconds.
What is happening to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's boring and short so far. It will get better, I promise, I just wanted to set the scene in this chapter.