Status: I hope you enjoy this! :D

Wanted

Chapter 3 - Stronger Guts

"Hi, Adam and.. uh, hello."
"Hey, buddy!" replied Adam, much to my surprise.
"You know him?!" I told Adam.
"Yes.. Why wouldn't I? He's really famous in Korea— the 'Asian Prince'." They both laugh.
"Stop it, buddy!" said Min-ho.
They both laugh again, much to my annoyance. I then poke Adam.
"Oh and we're actually close friends since middle school. Min-ho studied in America for 2 years. By the way, Min-ho, this is—"
"Song Hye-jil." He laughs. "I know."
"Wha— How'd you know?"
"Uh, she's— uh, it's a little complicated. She's my.. Ex. Ex-girlfriend."
I narrowed my eyes at him in disbelief. Ugh, he makes me so frustrated.
Adam looks at me, "Ohohohohohoooooohhhh."
I stare at him too, in disbelief.
"Okay, okay. Sorry. You never told me.."
"Why should I?" I replied.
"It's just that– uhhhh, nevermind."
Min-ho looks at Adam and tells him, "May I have your permission to talk to Hye-jil?"
"Uh, what? Oh, uh, yes."
I look at Adam angrily.
"Whaaaat? I'm innocent, little lady. I love you."
"You too." I smiled.
Adam leaves and talks to Min-ho's 'girl'.

////////////////////

"Uh, hello, Hye-jil."
"Hello, Min-ho." He laughs.
"What's so funny??"
He looks at me and I can swear he looked sad. What a jerk! "You used to call me another name. You called me Minnie, and I called you Jillie."
"Well, for your information, people change. I think you know that very well."
"I miss you."
WOOOOW, this. man. has. guts. "Honestly, I can't say the same. Do you think you have a right to say that? Excuse you, but YOU were the first to give up on our relationship. Don't go on now telling me that 'I miss you.' because it won't make anything better."
"You still haven't forgiven me?"
"It's not that— its that it's hard to forget what you did. You threw away 4 years, Min-ho. Four. Years."
"I— four years? Really?"
"You're hopeless." I walk away.

To my surprise, Min-ho grabbed my wrist.
"I still love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually wrote this story because I was bored.. But I hope y'all like it! This is my first fan fiction EVER, and I hope you really understand my mistakes. Haha. Thank you for reading! Happy 2014 to you! :)