Status: I hope you enjoy this! :D

Wanted

Chapter 7 - Another Surprise

Another day to wake up beside the sweetest man alive. I look at the clock and see that it's just 7AM, so I decided to go out of our room, without waking up Adam.

As I stepped out of our room, I looked at the right side of the hallway. 

Is that Min-ho.. ?

Nah, I'm having hallucinations. Maybe I'm still sleepy! I rub my eyes and look at  that side again. I see Min-ho.. And he's looking at me. 

"Min-ho.. ?" I silently murmur. 
"Jillie? Why are you up so early?" Min-ho rubbed his eyes as he asked me. 
"OH GOD. You're actually here. I'M NOT HALLUCINATING, WHAT THE HELL."
"Uh, yes. I'm very much alive and real and breathing. WHY are YOU up so early?" He asks me again.
"It's none of your business. Why are you here, anyways? By any chance.. Are you stalking us??"
"Excuse me, but no. It's none of your business— the reason why I'm here too."
"Uh, okay. Well then, adios." 
I walk away from Min-ho and step outside. But I still feel like someone's following me..

"Min-ho. What in the hell do you need??" I hear bushes rustling. 
"Really?! What the hell, how'd you know?"
"God. Trust a woman's instincts. Why do you keep on following me, though?"
"Following? Now, THAT'S an overstatement."
"WOOOOW. Then what are you doing here? Jeez! Should I call security?"
"Go ahead. Okay. I'll go with you."

Min-ho and I went to the front desk to ask the clerk about Min-ho's harassment and stalking. 
"Ma'am, please accept our sincerest apologies but I'm afraid that we cannot do anything about it."
"We're both guests. How come you can't do anything?!"
"Madam, I'm afraid to tell you that he's the– uh.. Shall I, Sir? He's the President of this hotel and the CEO of the group who owns this hotel. In behalf of Sir Lee, I apologize for the trouble he may have caused you."
Min-ho looked at me and formed a smirk. 

I walk away from him and he follows me, and I finally reach my room. I turn around and say,
"Jeeeez. Aren't you annoying?"
"You love meee."
I look at him with deadpan eyes, and press my lips together. I shake my head a little bit, and then exhale. 
I turn around, but he grabs my wrist again.
"I'm really sorry."
"You know what, I don't know why, but it's really fine. Really."
"Then why won't you go back to me?!"
"I have forgiven you a long, long time ago. It's fine.. Because when you disappeared from my life, I met the best man alive. See.. I have Adam now. He's the best— heck, the best-est of the best-est. I'm making up words because that's how great he is. And I couldn't ask for more. 
He lets go of my wrist and says, "Otoke. Aniyo. Otoke." (No way. No. No way.) 
"What?" But I understood what he said. 
"Nothing. Are you sure?"
"I couldn't ask for more." I say with a smile.  "Goodbye, Minnie."
"It's been a long time since you called me that. Gomawo. (Thanks.)"
I smile at him and go inside my room, and I leave him at the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've planned.. Well, A LOT for the characters. Please stay tuned. :D