Status: Initiated - Phase 2 - Monthly Updates Expected

Yet Another Anna

Apparently, I had just inherited a small farm, just outside of town, or it is what the letter had stated. I had red through the parts, I found making sence. I'm not fluent in Law Jargon. It just failed to make sense to me.

The one thing making perfect sence, is the map included, and the key, laying firmply pressed towards the back of a plastic plate, that had also been inserted into the envalope.

The map is drawing out, just how to get to the estate, I had been informed now is mine. I had inherited it. I guess I could follow that part as well.

For obvious reasons, not quite worth looking into, the envaolope had included only the message, the key and the map.

The key was, acording to the message asumed to fit the car, I soon found parked, not too far from my currrent home, an ill fitted apartment, a flat. It had a spirit, just as flat as the expression.

Since the letter had arrived, shortly after breakfast, I hastilly dressed, just enough to go out, checking the car. I'm wearing the panties and top I had been wearing, as I slipped out of bed, then I picked up a pair of cerise socks, and a shirt, all matching suit.

With that, I had walked out of my home, soon finding the car. I slipped the key in the slot, turned it half a way, only to be reqarded with a muffled click, as the lock was cleared.

I opened the door, then hopped in and closed the door behind me. I had no care in the world, as I turned the ignition, and drow off, in the direction the map had indicared, only to stop a few times in order to asure I knew where I wasgoing, and that I was indeed folloing the dertermined path.

It's one of these rare city cars, a two seater, meant to drive within the city limits, not on a highway. I could still make my way, and unseen, as it turned out. I found my way to where I was heading within half an hour. Just parking outside of the house.
  1. Exploring My Home:
    If this isn''t wher my life started to change, and for the better.