Status: Initiated - Phase 2 - Monthly Updates Expected

Yet Another Anna

Exploring My Home:

I parked the car, just before the small house that is the centre building of the farm. I had found the key to the house, among the few items in the car, where you hide what ever items you keep in the car. Right along with the road map, first aid kit and such, in the gloves compartment.

That's where I had found the key to the ignition as well. I know, it isn't the best place to hide a key, now is it. I pulled the key out of the ignition, before I closed the small car.

Aproaching the door, walking the few steps, before I slip the key in, unlocking the door, before entering, what was to become my new home.

In essence, this had been a long time dream coming true to me, a home I could claim the ownership of. Not a mere rental flat.

First things first, exploring my domain. I need to see, just what I'm to call my home, in hops I don't need put more into the investment then it's worth, or then I could scrape out of my curently meager existence?

The first I found, is a hall. To my surprice, there are three doors, towards the interiaor of the building. The first, to the right is the shower, and to the left, the girls room, and up front, the living room. Taitly simple, as it went? There was just enough space on the walls left, for hanging a jacket, and place my shoes under. Well, maybe a few more jackets?

Starting to eplore my new home, I checked the shower.. The floor was covered with florescent teal tainted white tiles, up to a foot from the floor, but without a clearly defined border between floor and walls. I did find it curious, but enjoyable a feature.

Then I noticed the clear glass doors mid room, preventing any water to hit the door to the hall. The celing came alight with the push of the button, sime and functional.

In the middle of the right wall, I found the control of the shower. From the looks, the temperature had already been set to some fifty degrees, by the looks of it. There is another control, determing how much water was to flow, but it had been turned off, since the shower is inactive. There was another control, putting the air temperature to ninty degrees, the air flow was currently set to zero, since it is not active, either. I did find this quite the treat.

There is a seat, and a towel rack, outside of the inner doors. Just as there was room for clothes, but nothing more.

Now I turned to the girls room. I may have expected the traditional outlines, but to my surprice, that isn't what I found.

To the left, the towel rack, and the sink, so that I could wash my hands. Tjhat much made sense to me. What I did not find, is the bidet and the water closet, also rfered to as the 'Throan', it's not a thrioan room, then? What was in its place, is the rather functional replacement.

Ojust like the shower, the floor had been covered with tiles, the same kind of tiles, matching the shower. The design the same as well. Even down to the detail of the inner doors.

Instead of the shower, there is a panel on the wall, reaching from floor, to celing. I realised, I'm to stand on the soft silicon surface, directly under the panel, my back to the wall. That much made sense. Then I noticed, what is the utility the room housed. For the same of it, I had chosen to slip out of my clothes, pinking them in the outer part of the room, staning up against the wall, finding the clear fabric sliping in between my legs, and aligning with both my lower orifices, hands down. That felt oddly unacostumed, but soon found it comforting.

I had stepped off of the utility, replacing the toilet, before I slipped out, only stopping to put the clothes on, before I moved out, and into the living room.

To the right, I found two two seated sofas, directed towards what was to pass for a flat screen. I even noticed, there was a cup holder, so I could drink, while watching, what ever was on, almost as if I had been at the cinema, watching a movie?

There was a wooden table before the first sofa, I could place a dinner on? I also noiced the door to the kitchen between the two sofas. That's where I was supposed to cook my food, preparing every meal.

Siting down I faced the wall, looking at the screen, reaching from wall to wall, and from floor to celing. Not all that much to see.

Then I noticed another door beside the door to the kitchen, hiding the stair case, both up, and down. Maybe it felt a bit steap, but I knew I could mannage. There was also a door to the back of the yard. Two windows allowing sun light to enter the room.

Following the stairs up, I found my bed room. Actually, there were four of them, but they're identical. Two on ech side of the wardrobes. That's where I was to house my clothes.

Looking into the first of the bed room,s, I noticed the bed, up against the inner two walls, The wardrobe doors, facing the bed from the broad side, and a fresh flow of air spilling out, keeping the room feeling alive. I guess the other bed rooms would be adentical, just mirrored towards the respective wardrobe?

The dark green walls, over the floor, matching colour, made me feel comfortable. The bed already made, neatly, as if I had spent all day perfecting it? The quilt had a faimiliar theme, a large image of a poni, what else? The pillow matching in both colour and theme, as the green linen under was intened to make me feel right at home, as if I had chocen it. Someone knew of my tastes, by the look of it? Or shared it?

I slipped down the stares, all the way down to the basement. That's where the fuse box was hidden, right under the stairs. Then I found, what could only be intended as a food store, and the door even felt cold to the touch. Inside, the walls were all wooden, and shelves from floor to celing, also beach tree? It's what it looked like. Though the wood had been polished to a highly glossy finish.

The small rooms, mainly unused. I just followed the path, until I found a new door, looking as if it had been wood, but felt heravy. It'd be my hiden sanctum? I opened the door, and found a key in the lock, on the inside, hiden from view.

There is a large room. A door on the right and left. Then finally the door to, what was to make all the difference. I simply ignored the two first doors, after a shallow glance, they only hide a small room, both empty.

Moving on to the final room, I found a wooden chest. Not too large, or heavy. What I found inside, is a set of bottles, jars and tubes. Containing what I was to explore. Something, I'm not to regret.

Under the content, I foud a book, explaining it all. I saw images, picures and drawings. This was to expliain, what I had before me. There was an image, of what could almost have been me, lines drawn to the right and left, explaining what gel was for what part of me, and what effects they were to have on me.

Under the book, they had hidden the rtreasures, I was to enjoy, from now on?
♠ ♠ ♠
A new stab at exploring my inner self, such as I am, so bear with me, would you? It's a bit of an adventure, to go with it, just for the joy of it.

The story may feel as if it started up fairly slow? I try to put the afairs in order, for the rest of the story to hold together, rather then fall for the short term ease of following the Plot Theory of movies on the day.