Status: This story is already finished and I'm currently writing the sequel which I will post on here soon. (:

A Warped Summer

Chapter 10: I'm Glad!

Chapter 10: I'm Glad!

I swear, I'm absolutely going to lose it, if Vic and Kellin keep looking at me. Did they get past my act? I hope they didn't, because I'm already mad at Kellin for all of these confusing things like for instance, why the hell does he like me, but act like he hates me?! It's starting to freaking get on my nerves!

I think the others have gotten over their "crushes" because I notice today when I told them where i was and I was with, Andy seemed to smile when he heard about Vainen. Cue the wiggling of eyebrows!

And I swear that Dahvie has a crush o Ranen! Haha, Ranen and Vainen. . . I think I'm hyped up. And I think Ashley has a sudden interest in Kamryn.

That's why I got up and had Ashley follow me to the back room, and I told him very sternly, "If you break Kamryn, or go and touch her like you do every girl, I will personally kick you where the sun doesn't shine." And then I walked off and Ashley was still standing there. I think he's embarrassed I know about his crush now, or the fact I threatened to kick him in "that" place. I would say he's shocked at both.

Ranen has been talking non-stop about the band I'm going to meet, and I'm honestly scared. But, i have made a few ideas for what the theme of the band can be. I'm thinking more on the side of skeleton makeup for concerts. . .

As if I'd even make it through Warped. And yes, I'm referring to me and Kellin's "issue" and I think he needs to grow up and act like the man he should be. Should. Not is!

And Jinxx has been more of a help, considering he's in love with Sammi. They've been having a few issues though he says, but he wants to keep it between him and Sammi, and I support that. I mean, if I was in a relationship with someone as in love as Sammi and Jinxx, I think I'd want to figure out our problems ourselves instead of bringing different people into our lives when they don't deserve it.

"Iris!" I fell off the couch and looked up too see Ranen and everyone staring expectantly at me.

"Um. . . Yes?"

Ranen sighed.

"Were you even listening to me?"

"No," I admitted and picked myself up. I heard someone snicker behind me, and I just brushed it off, knowing it was Kellin's.

"Clumsy much?" He asked. I took a big breath of air and let Vic's words come true.

"Yeah. I am very clumsy," I said, turning to him and giving him an honest look. Everyone in the room looked to me then to the confused Kellin. "I'm clumsy. No need to point it out." I went back to my seat on the couch, and decided to just sprawl over Andy and Jake, and let Dahvie deal with my feet, Andy with my stomach, and Jake started to polay with my hair.

"Don't touch her hair!" I heard Dahvie yell. Jake dropped my hair and put his hands up in surrender.

I scoffed and turned my head to Ranen.

"What were you saying?"

"Oh yeah! Your bands members names are David, Kamryn, Julie, and Rebecca. Rebecca also goes by Rebel." I smiled.

"Awesome!" That made everyone jump around a few feet in the air. "Wait, is David the only guy in the band?" Ranen nodded.

"I heard he was hot though." That made me smile.

"Time to get myself a relationship!" I yelled, jumping off of the three boys and doing a belly dance in the middle of the bus. Everyone laughed but Kellin.

"Weren't you suppose to Skype your brother or something?" He scoffed. Holy shit!

"Language!" I heard Andy yell. "How do you speak your mind and not know it anyways?!

"I have no clue, but shit! My brother is going to have my head!" I dived for my laptop in the bunk and brought it into the living room. "Anyone wanna meet my brother?"

Everyone started to crowd around me in the recliner I sat in. I opened up the laptop and I started to log into Skype. When i did that, I seen my brother was already online, and I sent him a request. He accepted it almsot immediately.

A few seconds later, waiting for the boxes to upload us, my brother was clearing his throat.

"Finally decided to talk to your big bro, huh? So whose all of your friends?"

"Well hello to you too, big bro," i said sarcastically. I laughed and so did he and I introduced him to everybody.

"Nice to meet you guys. Oh and Iris-"

"Iris!" Elizabethree's face shown on the box and I laughed when my brother pulled her into his lap.

"Hi Eliza!" I shouted excitedly to her and waved. She waved back and I think she just noticed the other people in the room with me.

"Hi strangers!" We all laughed and I told her all of their names . . . Again. "Hi Kellin!"

"Hi munchkin!" He said back, waving his hand vigorously. She waved back and said some shocking words next.

"Did you ask our Iris yet?" I stiffened and I could hear him take a loud breath too.

I turned in my chair, just in time to see Kellin's red face run to the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

I turned back to the screen and said, "What do you mean, "yet," Eliza?" She giggled and my brother smiled. What's going on?

"Kellin told me you were really pretty, and he thinks he likes you. He said he was going to ask you how long you've been singing because your voice was the most beautifulest he's ever heard."

"And, he also asked my permission to maybe ask you out if he could, and that's why I told you I approved of him," my brother jumped in. I heard Kellin shuffling in the bathroom as if he was pacing.

I bit my tongue.

"Too late!" I whispered. I got a dark look in my eyes, and I could tell my eyes just turned a golden color. That only happenes when all my emotions are mixed up. "I hate him," I whispered into the laptop's camera. My brother and Eliza's faces dropped, and I could tell threy both liked Kellin.

"What did he do?" My brother asked, going into protective mode.

I explained everything to him, and throgh the whole thing, Kellin never left the bathroom.

"I'm going to kill that motherfucker," my brother mumbled. "Why the hell did I let him into out lives?!" He looked in deep thought for a moment. "Did you say he was twenty seven, or seventeen?" He asked, kind of sternly but more curious than ever.

"Twenty seven," I replied.

"Oh hell no! You are not dating him!" He shouted, and Eliza started having a laughing fit.

"Like I'd want to!" I shouted sarcastically. Jinxx and Andy snickered, while I looked to Eliza who loked pretty sad.

"What's wrong Eliza?" I asked her. She looked up from the floor, and stared at me with big sad eyes.

"Why would he make fun of mom?"

That just completely broke my heart, and that's when the pacing in the bathroom stopped. I think everyone's reath just stopped at that moment, because a tear slipped down little Eliza's cheek.

"I . . . I don't know Eliza," I managed to choke out. Why does kellin seem so upset with me? I didn't do anything wrong, and he seems to be all up in my face about everything. He made Eliza cry.

And I'm going to murder him when he comes out of that damned bathroom.

"Irislane?' My brother asked. This must be something important, because he used my full name. "Moom called right after you left."

Everything in the world just stopped and i fell back against my seat. Mom called. Where was she? does Eliza know? Who the hell kidnaped her.

"She said she was in Ireland, Iris," I heard him continue. "She escaped from the men who kidnapped her, but it's going to be a while until she can get back home."

My mom was in Ireland. She escaped. She can't come back for a while. Maybe . . .

"What if I get her out of there?" I asked him. He gave me a confused look. "I mean - what if I get enough money and then get her out of there?"

"We're already working with the police and they said she'll be back home in about a week. I told her you were living and breathing by the way." I laughed.

"That would have probably been good information to give her."

He laughed.

"Well, at least you'll get to see her next week," he told me, still laughing. My eyebrows furrowed together, and he noticed in a heartbeat. "She's going to come to your show in New York."

"Seriously?!" I jumped out of my seat and started doing a happy dance and everyone around me looked relieved and amused.

That moment completely fell when kellin walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey," he said, giving an awkward wave.

He had no time to even see that I was running towards him. I jumped on top of him, and he fell over. I saw Jinxx turn my laptop towards us, and Eliza and my brother had amused faces.

"What the hell?!" Kellin shouted. I smacked his arms down and he groaned. Well, I'd think it hurt too if my arm was lunged into a Lego Copeland left behind. "Get off!"

"No! Tell me what your problem is right. This. Instance!"

"Hell no!" He pulled all of his body weight onto me and he sat on my stomach and i began fighting with him. my arms flared to punch him in the face, but it just wasn't working! He grabbed my wrists and I lunged one of my legs up to his head.

"Shit!" He yelled, grabbing his head with his hands.

I pushed him off, and set my foot on his chest.

"What the hell is your problem Kellin?! Ever since we got to know each other, you've been trying to hurt me every way possible! Emotionally, physically, and everything else too! What the hell is your problem?!"

He grabbed my foot and pulled it off of his chest.

"I'm not telling you! You don't even want to know!"

"Of course I want to know! I wouln't go through all of this trouble if I didn't want to know!" He stood up, and the anger in his eyes was no match to mine. I was more than mad. I was furious!

"If you wanted to know, then why don't you have the answer?" He asked me.

"Becuase of you! You won't freaking tell me, and it's going to drive me insane!"

"I'm glad!"

"Go fuck a wall!"

"Why don't you just get the fuck out of my life! If I hadn't met you, I would have never fell in love with you because you remind me so much of Kate!"