Status: This story is already finished and I'm currently writing the sequel which I will post on here soon. (:

A Warped Summer

Chapter 12: Fans Are Not Band Members

Chapter 12: Fans Are Now Band Members

I can't believe this was happening. I changed out of the dress, and was now in my blue flowing knee-length gown. The driver led us to the airport about a hour ago, and then we got a first-class plane ride to the island Bora Bora. It's the best island in the world in my eyes. It's also where my honeymoon with my husband now is. We were in a cabin along the shore of one of the barrier coral reefs, and all I could do was sigh and hug my sides as I wathed the sunset rest over the horizon of the ocean. I closed my eye and let the sun's rays of light glow over my eyelids. The ocean breeze brushed through my curly hair. I had it sured ever so lightly for the wedding. Now, it cascaded carelessly over my shoulders, over the long sleeves of my blue gown, and over my pale skin to the small of my back.

Arms wrapped tightly around me and I felt his lips touch the skin on my neck. I leaned my head back onto his shoulder and allowed a small smile to spread across my face.

"Standing out here all on your own?" I heard him ask, making me laugh from the tickling sensation of his breath on my skin.

"Well, it's just so peaceful," I finally magaed to breeath out in relief. He laughed and started to pull me into a tighter hug, ioif possible from the already very closeness between our bodies. I felt his hair mix with mine.

I folded my arms over his, and for the first time in ages, I could feel my body radiate with happiness. I remember the look on my mother's face as she saw us in the sand today, about to get married, and the tears that streamed down her face after she saw the aftermath of our vows and our marriage reingaged.

She looked like the most happiest person in the world.

"Do you want to go down on the beach?" I heard him ask me, his voice much more muffled in my hair and neck.

"Sure," was all I said before he let go and I heard his feet walk on the boards of the cabin to our room.

I let my eyes falter open and walk back to my suitcase in the living room for my bathing suits and some of my sun dresses.

I slipped into a black bikini and but a purple sun dress over it as I started to hear the patter of his feet come back into the room.

My eyes started to open before I yielded them to stop as I heard feet hit the bus floor. Another dream, and another hope it would come true. . .

"So are you two dating yet?" I heard the familiar voice of Dahvie say.

"No, and I don't know if that'll happen for a while. Are you sure Iris's band members are in the living room?" Kellin's voice answered back hurriedly. I felt an emptiness in the bed next to me and assumed he was over by the door or something.

"Well, yeah they are, but are you sure you two aren't dating? I mean, you two did look pretty comfortable last night." I heard a few shuffles here and there, and I think I heard Dahvie get slapped on the arm.

"We were just sleeping, and I wouldn't blame her for my douche-ish way from yesterday!"

I heard a chuckle and I'm 99.99% sure it was Dahvie's. The other .01% was lost as to why he's chuckling, but a few answers bubbled around in my brain to the question.

"You were pretty douche bagg-ish, but seriously, we need to wake her up so she can go meet her new band members! They are so awesome looking!"Dahvie shouted out enthusiastically.

"Fine! And by the way, are you and Ranen dating by any chance? And does Andy like Vain and does Kamryn and Ashley have a thing for each other?"

I heard a mumbled, "yes," and then a door shut.

I waited a few minutes since I heard feet in the same room as me shuffle around.

"Wake up!" I heard Dahvie right near my ear. I screamed and rolled off the bed. I groaned in pain as the floor made contact with my body. Well isn't this just such a comfortable spot?

"Why did you do that?" I shouted at Dahvie as I got up.

"Because I could. Now come on! Your band members are in the lounge!" I laughed at his hyperness, then looked at my clothes.

"Lemme go change real quick!" I shouted as I ran out of the room to my shared bunk. Man, that bed felt so nice!

I shuddered as I remembered I just shared the same bed as Kellin. He was just in a trauminizing time at the moment, so I forgive him in a way.

I pulled out an outfit and changed into some ripped shorts and my tank top. I pulled on some merchandised bracelets and went into the lounge area to se everyone - meaning Black Veil Brides, Blood on the Dance Floor, Sleeping With Sirens, and my band were in here. And then there was
Ranen. . .

"Oh my gosh! Your "the" Iris!" I heard a girl screech out before I was tackled to the floor. My pony tail flicked back and forth as I started to push her off of me. I saw her to have that "scene" look, and I have to say, it was pretty cool! I noticed another girl and a boy who had the same look as her. Once again i feel weirded out I barely come close to how they dress.

"If anything, your outfit today is more slutty than anything else," I heard that familiar voice say. I growled and turned around to see Kellin next to the doorway of the bunks.

"Oh shut it Harley! It's hot outside and at least I'm wearing a shirt!" I shouted out, noticing he was shirtless. . . What an awkward sitation to be in. . .

"Well at least I don't see anyone else's bra showing!" He shouted back.

"Well at least you hide behind those stupid glasses!" Noticing his shades, I retorted the anwer back in rage.

"Well at least I'm not the one who thinks her ripped underwear are shorts!" He retorted back. Really? My shorts aren't that skinny!

"Well at least I'm not going around judging people when I'm suppose to be in a band that isn't suppose to judge!"

That shut him up. It also made him looked shocked. I walked past him to the bunka rea, making sure to bump my shoulders hard against his. I twirled the locket around my neck. I hadn't taken it off.

I rummaged through my bunk and found Ranen's camera. i wonder if her and Dahvie really are dating . . .

I came back out and loked around before running over and jumping on the couch that held Dahvie, Andy, and Vic.

"Must you lay on everyone?" I heard Andy say, unammused and really not with a care.

"Yes, and must you complain about everything?" I heard Vic snicker, and I realized me and Kellin really are on better terms than last time. But, I can't help but wonder if his feelings had worn off from kast night . . . I mean, now he's back to the rude words and everything so I'm just guessing. . .

"So we're huge fans of your music, Iris!" The other girl screamed. I smiled. Maybe this wouldn't be such a bad tour after all!