Status: This story is already finished and I'm currently writing the sequel which I will post on here soon. (:

A Warped Summer

Chapter 18: Three Months Later

Chapter 18: Three Months Later

~Three Months Later~

"I love you guys," I said to BVB as we were all coming off the main stage. It was really cool being on the main stage . . . You get to see so many people! But, what I did notice was that it's exhausting because you have so much more time up there. Our band is very succesful lately. We've got millions and millions of views on YouTube at out first concert. My mom is even closer to me, Rollen started dating a guy on tour named Ronnie? I reallt don't know. She's just really into him and is never around anymore.

"We love you too!" CC screamed at me and practically jumped on me. I laughed and wrapped my arms around him as we all go tinto a group hug. This has been the best summer in the whole entire world! I made friends with all different kinds of bands. A few of them were already introduced like BVB, Blood on the Dance Floor, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, and others. But, I met Of Mice & Men, All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, and Asking Alexandria. They're all really nice, and I think Ronnie's in Falling In Reverse? Huh. I really need to meet these people more. But, I think I met Ronnie that one night I found out Andy, Dahvie, and Kellin liked me. Speaking of the Devil. . .

"Okay! Give me a hug now you little flower!" Kellin asked, walking over to me. See the thing is, me and Kellin are still on unsteady terms. We blow up at each other so much sometimes, then we'd fall on the couch and laugh it off as we watched our arguement on YouTube. Yeah, Andy and Sammi are always videoing us fighting . . . It's really funny actually. But anyways! Kellin is really sad because I'm going to be thousands of miles away from him all over again. He's going on a completely different tour than me and The Triple M. I'm going on a tour with Black Veil Brides, Bring Me the Horizon, and Fit For Rivals. I've met Fit for Rivals and me and the lead singer (Renee Phoenix) are like best girly friends now, so in a way, I'm happy I get to see another girl . . . And so was she. I guess being in a band with all guys is odd.

Kellin pushed his way to the front and tackled me to the ground and out of Jinxx's hold. Me and BVB, BOTDF, and SWS have gotten closer. Like really close. And Rollen, Tracey, Daxon, Jaxon, and Rebel are now my family . . . Along with my brother, sister, and mother. But this is different. They're all going to be living with me when this tour ends.

"Hug back little Iris!" Kellin screamed in my ear, and I thwacked his head. "Owwie!"

"You're such a child," I told him, wrapping my arms around his back. I'll admit, I kinda really like Kellin. My feelings are a lot more stronger than before, but I still want to focus on my music.

"See ya soon as possible, okay?" He whispered in my ear. He's one of those clingy bastards alright . . . But I don't mind one bit. I nodded and he began ranting on like the hundredth time today. "And you'll call? Skype? Text? And-"

"Kellin? Shut up!" I screamed into his ear, piushing him off onto the grass. I brushed off my pants and my outfit. Yeah, I'm covered in merch and stuff Andy gave me. Andy is my lifesaver here! He's my second brother. We love Batman, popcorn, kitties, and so much more . . . He's wanting my kittens and his cat to have a little "play-date". I think it's odd he would say play-date, but hey, he has a cat. Yay!

I felt a nudge at my ankle and before I could react, Kellin had me in a head lock. Damn him!

"Yay! I'm damned!" He shouted out. I hate it whenever my thoughts come out of my mouth. How dare he think he was going to pull me down and then he gets the fuck up off his lazy ass then he puts me in a fucking head-lock-

"You have got to stop speaking your thoughts and I'm not sa lazy ass!" He screeched out like a girl as he let me go. I swear, if we are to ever get in a relationship, I already know who the girlfriend will be.

I'm honestly glad that didn't come out of my mouth.

"What didn't come out of your mouth?" Maxery - my brother's full name - asked. I giggled and mumbled a nothing and ran off to our merch tent. I'm serious here. They got a merch tent in the second week we were here and I'm so happy! My face is on a shirt! Or more like a few . . . I had to buy some bracelets of us on them though . . . The name in one of those scripts that are all cursive and it looks so cool when you have it glow in the dark. I liked the clothes we have on out merch tent. Mostly everything is glow in the dark. And what's better? On stage we all wear glow in the dark makeup, clothes, and we all have something on our bodies that's somewhat permanently glow in the dark. Daxon and Jaxon have tattoos that are glow in the dark, and I have my hair, Rollen had lip piercings she's never taking out, and Tracey and Rebel have their nails this specialized thing where they glow in the dark, and I'm going to get that done soon. I'm serious! I now love glow in the dark stuff! Dahvie has been messing with my hair non-stop, and Andy is now my personal hair stylist, but now we get into arguements about how Jeff the Killer looks like Andy, and how Andy's cat probably looks more like Batman then Andy does. It's so funny. He got so mad when I told him his name would be Jeff if he wasn't in a band. We ended up wrestling when that was done, and . . . I won.

I picked out all of our bracelets and hopped behind the counter and put the money in the register. Yeah, I'm kind of helping Kamryn out with all our merch equipment since I used to work at a few counters with leomonade . . . She really sucks with the register. It's also really funny when she hits the register when she can't open it . . . She just presses the wrong button.

"Irislane!" I turned my head to look at my mother as I stuffed candy from the register in my mouth. I'm not suppose to have much candy. It's bad for me because I have a really weird body and it effects my laziness.

"You are going to be hyped up all day and I'm going to chew your ass out!" She's still the same caring, loving, passionate mother I knew . . . Just bitchy when I found out about the candy.

I shrugged and hopped over the counter again, this time running away from my mom as Eliza took my spot and ate some of the candy. That child is a wonder alright . . . And she gets it from me.

"Victor Vincent Fuentes! Help me! My mother is going to chew my ass off and I want to have a butt when I sit down!" I yelled as I saw Vic talking to Tony. Tony is so sweet. But he's very awkward and odd, because one time I was sitting in the back room and he just walked in and sat by me . . . When I asked him if I could help him with something, he looked at me like I was a freak, poked me, giggled, patted my head, than walked out like nothing weird just happened.

Vic turned around and allowed me to hide behind him and Tony as my mother came by.

"Have you guys seen Iris? She's going to go insane from eating so many candy . . . Literally, insane. Because last time I seen her eat some Skittles, someone on the street walked by, and she just threw them at him and screamed, 'Taste the Rainbow!' Then she ran off and didn't come back home until she was covered in mud and leaves."

"Hey!" I shouted out, hopping up from behind Tony and Vic and pointed accusingly at her. "I was eight and a car splashed mud on me!" I nyelled at her like a child. We all laughed and I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket. That's right! I finally got a phone with the money I earned at Warped! Did anyone know that people like to throw money on the stage when you sing? No? Well, I'm saying it now. Bulls In the Bronx played from my phone and Vic smiled at me.

"So you like our band much?" He asked me with a cute 'ole smile on his face. I punched his shoulder and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Iris! This is Beatus and I would just like to ask you if your refridgrator is running?" Oh my gosh. I put my hand over my mouth and held in my laguhter and played along with Kellin.

"Well, Beatus, I don't even have a refridgerator." I could hear Jaime and Jesse and Justin on the other end laughing, and I knew what would come next. I looked over to Vic and Toiny and they were chuckliung when I said "Beatus".

"You mean it's running?" He asked me.

"No, I mean I don't have a refridgerator at the moment," I said, letting a smile coat my lips.

"Well then, you should go find it because it's running at your bus!" I shook my head at his stupid prank call and decided to play further with this.

"Well shoudln't you be the one getting it?! That's why you called here! Oh, well, let me guess? You just called to to tell me to pick it up myself?! This is terrible serv ice! Good-bye!" I hung up my phone and me, Vic, tony, and my mom were all trying to hold in many giggles. Then, I saw Beatus walk over to us from the bus and he had his mustache vicible to the world. He faced me and spoke in that lame mexican accent.

"How dare you hang up on me?! Have you ever sen a man like this? A mustache this fluffly? Or what about pants this big?" I chuckled and you could see he wasn't fazed by this at all. I don't know how he does it, I just don't. . .

"Sorry, your highness," I said, curtsieing to him and he gasped.

"I am mexican fool! You should tell I'm not a girl! I am a sexican! S-e-x-i-c-a-n! There is a difference you know!" Kellin shouted, going back to his regular voice. We all shared a laugh and Rollen came by with Ronnie.

"Kellin . . . Why is there a girl's ponytail on your upper-lip?" We all went into hysterics and I pointed at Kellin, mocking his furious face in laughter.

"I am not a girl if that is what you all are implying! I already just now told Irislane here that I am a sexican! There is a wide difference! Why is no one seeing this?!"

"I'm the sexican here!" Vic and Tony said at the same time. Before anyone could say anything else, we heard the most dreadful sentence of the whole summer.

"Come on guys! We have to get on the road!" Our managers chanted to us. We al hugged one more time before heading in separate directions. And, I felt a tear run down my face.