Status: This story is already finished and I'm currently writing the sequel which I will post on here soon. (:

A Warped Summer

Chapter 19: Laughing At Batman While He Gets Flipped Off

Chapter 19: Laughing At Batman While He Gets Flipped Off

Kellin's PoV

It's been a week now, and Iris still hasn't called me. I've been having my hand in my pocket ever since the day we left for the rest of Warped Tour (we are going to the UK to finish off Warped, but BMTH, BVB, MMM, et vetera, are all going on a different tour) because I had to clutch my phone just in case she'll call. I'll admit, I'm the most clingy bastard out there, but I care too much about Iris to let her slip away from me . . . But she hasn't called yet.

I'm walking around the streets of the UK, still holding my phone in my hand, when one thing caught my attention. Was that Daxon?

"Daxon!" I called out. He immediately turned around and smiled widely at me.

"Hey man! What are you doing here?!" He screamed, running towards me.

"Finishing off Warped with the rest of the bands," I answered, curious as to why he was here.

"Cool! All of MMM are here to do the UK tour first . . . By the way, are you worried about Iris not calling you?" He asked, as if reading my mind. I nodded my head and he smiled. "She's been really tired all of a sudden. She'll get used to it though, so don't worry!" I smiled and took my hand out of my pocket for the first time in a week. But when I did, it began to ring.

I took it out of my pocket and clicked the answer button before saying, "Hello?"

"Hey Kelly." My breath hitched and i waved bye to Daxon. He walked over to a bakery and I savored every word of this conversation.

"Hey Iris," I said, ignoring the pet-name she had given me. She chuckled tiredly, and now I know what Daxon was talking about.

"So how's tour going? I hesard we were in the same city." I laughed and walked over to a bench in the park next to me.

"Yeah, I just now ran into Daxon actually . . . How are you feeling?" I asked, again ignoring her question. She sighed.

"I'm so fucking tired, I haven't even gotten to meet BMTH!" I laughed.

"You wouldn't want to; Oli - the lead singer - is a player. We all call him the 'Band Bad-Boy'." I heard her sweet laugh echo through the reciever and it made my smile grow bigger. Over the few couple of days I haven't had contact with Iris, it made me realze more and more that I really lover her.

"I'll keep that in mind. But seriously, I just got back on the bus from one of the venues next to this bakery, and I just freaking crawled - literally, crwaled! - to the bus!" I erupted into laughter and I can just see her rolling her eyes at me. "So how is Warped going for you, since you didn't answer my question!"

I stopped laughing long enough to say, "It's going by really slow and why haven't you caled me at least once?!" She gigled on the other end, and I remembered something . . . She said she was next to a bakery.

I began to get up and walked over to the side of the bakery shop long enough to see their new-impproved bus.

"Well, I've been on bus-arrest because I'm sick and probaly contagious so all the others are out and about and I've been so fucking tired!" She shouted into my ear on the phone. I walked over to her bus and knocked on it.

"Hold on. There's someone here and the door's locked." I heard her shuffle and I chuckled into the phone, then the door flew open and Iris was staznding there. She looked like a wreck.

"Oh my God! Kellin!" I ended her call on my button and she flew in my arms. "I've missed you so much!" She creamed into my ear as I finally got a good hold on her.

"I've missed you more!" I screamed into her hair. Wow. Her hair smells really nice . . . Almost like strawberries.

"Stop sniffing my hair you weirdo!" She said, smacking the back of my head in the process. I laughed and set her down, and then it was when I realized she was sick. Being my overprotective self, I pushed her into the bus to see . . . Andy on the couch?

"Oh! Hey man!" He said, noticing me.

"Where's your bus?" I asked him, unsure of what to do.

"Oh, CC, decided to put Gatorade in the gas thingy to see if the engine would run off that, and he ended up burning up the engine!" Iris exclaimed, going over to the coffee table and eating some more soup. She patted the floor next to her and I went and sat down, noticing they were watching Batman: The Dark Knight. It was at the part where Joker was saying, "Hit me. Come on I want you to do it, come on; hit me! Hit m-e!" Iris and Andy laughed as Batman drove his motorcycle to the side and got flipped off his bike in the process. I laughed too.

A knock was sounded at the door and Andy got up since Iris was stuck between us. He opened the door and Renee from Fit For Rivals strutted in.

"Hi Iris!" She cheered, sitting next to her while Andy went into the kitchen. "Hey . . . Kellin?" Renee asked, looking over at me. I shrugged and that was when Oli Sykes decided to join the party.

"What's up?" He asked, waking straight through the door. His British accient went all out. Well this is going to be fun, I thought sarcastically.

A few hours later, and I was walking back to my bus to get away from him. Oli was flirting with Iris for two hours straight and after that I decided to leave. But I knew one thing, and that was I'm going to murder Oli with my bare hands if he touches, cheats, or even plays with Iris. But what hurt worse, was that Iris was flirting back. Now that hurt like a bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Mitch Match Melodies members: http://i.quotev.com/img/q/u/13/08/24/THE_BAND!!!!_2.jpg