Status: This story is already finished and I'm currently writing the sequel which I will post on here soon. (:

A Warped Summer

Chapter 3: Running and Shouting

Chapter 3: Running and Shouting

Kellin stood above me, smiling that evil smile. All that was missing with his look, was red eyes, horns, and a devil's fork!

"I said I wasn't finished," he simply stated,

"And, I don't care what you say. Now leave me alone!"

"Oh, no. I don't think so." And just like that, I was carried out of my bunk.

"Shades! Put me down! Now!" I yelled out at him. The worst part was, I couldn't kick him, punch him, or anything. He had my back over his head. It sucked.

"Not until you tell me!"

"I told you to wait like everyone else!"

"I'm not going to wait around for your fat ass to get up and tell everyone in hours! I want to know now!" With that loud outburst, four men opened the door to the bus and walked in.

"Kellin?" A ginger asked. "Why are you scaring that poor girl above your head?"

"No reason to be concerned about, Jesse. Just sit down over there."

I vaguely saw the four men sit on the other two couches, staring at us expectantly.

I was thrown on the third couch. On the way falling onto the leather, I let out a shrill scream. I landed on the couch with a loud thud!

Man that hurt. But, apparently it was not my day, because I felt someone hop onto my back in a straddling position. Well this isn't awkward at all, I thought.

"Tell me and I'll get off!" Kellin shouted in victory, as he sensed the pain surging up my back from his weight. For someone who looked pretty skinny, he sure was heavy.

"Get off of me and I will tell you!" I wheezed out.

"Promise?"

"Promise! Now get your fat butt off of me!" I felt him get off of my back from his straddle and he sat at the other end of the couch, as far away from me as possible.

I sat up and scooched away from him.

I looked to the laughing bunch across from us and asked what was on my mind for a plan.

"Where are we?"

"We're back at the grass field," the ginger who I rememebered was Jesse said.

I nodded and turned to Kellin.

"I'm going to tell you and you beter listen closely, because I'm not saying it again." he leaned in closer as I motioned for him so I could whisper in his ear. I leaned down and whispered, "I never said when I would tell you after you got off of me."

I saw his eyes fill with confusion. I smirked and took a breath of heavy air.

I yelled into his ear, "Now wait until the morning like everybody else!" he fell off the couch and gave me a look of horror. It was soon replaced with realization and anger.

I fled to the door, passing the four laughing men on the other couches. I laughed along with them and flung open the door. I ran out, only to be knocked down by a heavy force. I looked up to see a confused Red and Ranen. I just giggled and pushed past them.

I heard a lot of heavy footsteps behind me. I took a chance and glanced behind me to see Shades, Red, and Ranen.

Ranen looks like a lost puppy whose eyes filled with confusion.

Red's eyes were filled with confusion, but so much anger and it held a passion that burned into my back that said, "I'm going to murder you."

Shades eyes were filled with pay back and deep thought. I wonder what he could have possibly wanted to tell me before. I remembered when he wanted to talk to me when I met the manager. He looked a little uneasy, but it looked like he had no choice but to tell me something.

I glanced around me, looking for a spot to hide. I spotted the stage that was still up, even the workers were taking everything else down. I bet I could make it to the stage. It would be really quick and easy to get there. I can hide in one of the dressing rooms that were set up for most of the bands. I kept running and ran past the entrance. No security was around them, so I ran in and headed for the back of the stage. I looked everywhere for a door. Finally, my eyes settled for a black door. I pshed it open and golden light fled through the door. I quickly shut the door and turned around to face five men that were covered in black. They were the same black leather covered men from the tour bus earlier.

This time though, they didn't have sunglasses on or hats. Their faces held quite a bit of makeup, and some of them looked shocked to see me run into their dressing room. I saw Mr. Mature sitting on the one of the couches with a very pretty woman. One of the guys who seemed quiet on the tour bus earlier sat on the same couch with another girl. On a couch across from them, sat one other guy with a girl who had his arm slung around her waist. Mr. Intimidating was standing in the corner, looking quite bored until he noticed me. The Outlaw was at a mini fridge next to some mirrors on the wall.

Mr. Intimidating himself spoke first.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Well hello to you too. And I'm hiding from Red and Shades," I sternly said, pressing my ear to the door, hearing footsteps outside the door.

I began to panic when I heard knocking on the door.

"Hey guys? Is Iris by any chance in there with you?" Red asked. I looked around frantically. The girls were pointing behind their couch, so I ran over and dived behind it. I peeked my head over the couch and put my finger to my lips with pleading eyes, quietly asking them to not speak of me.

"Nope! I think I heard someone run down the hall to Of Mice and Men's room!" The quiet guy shouted.

"Thanks!" I heard Dahvie shout back. I quietly stood up from behing the couch and let out a sigh of relief.

"Why was Dahvie chasing you?" The girl beside Mr. Mature asked.

"He and Kellin and another girl Ranen are looking for me. Odds are, Dahvie is going to kil me for ruining his show today. Kellin is going to murder me for not telling him why my brother signed my contract instead of my parents."

"Contract for what?" Mr. Mature asked.

"Oh. I was signed on to a record lael today for my singing. I'm going to meet the rest of my band members in three days. Until then I'm staying on the Sleeping With Sirens bus," I answered, rememvering the name of the band on the side of the bus.

"I feel sad for Kellin. If he hates you that much I feel sorry that he has to spend three months with you on the same bus," Andy said. I growled, just loud enough for him to hear.

"What did you just say?" I asked in a very fierce tone. He just smirked.

"You heard me." I jumped over the couch, careful not to kick or step on the girls or boys and lunged over to Andy. I felt someone grab my waist and lift me up as I was just about to kick Andy. I turned my head just enough to see Ashley and that quiet guy.

When they finally let me go, I turned to Andy with an evil smile on my face.

"I'm glad I'm going on this tour, because this will not be the last of me. I will get you back and I'm going to make it either hurt, embarrassing, or scary." With that I walked over to the door and opened it slowly, looking down both ways before running out of the building. I ran all the way back to the bus, to see everybody had fallen asleep.

I quietly walked through the darkness to the bunks when suddenly, the lights flipped on. And there, sat on the couch was Shades, Red, and Ranen. They all had their arms crossed. Ranen looked confused, while Red and Shades held a glint of anger in them.

I ran from the door when Red jumped up and blocked it, scooping me up in his arms in the process. Just then, there was a knock on the door. Shades decided to go over and answer it, since Red wasincappable of doing with me in his arms.

Shades opened the door, and the party just wasn't evil enough. Mr. Intimidating held out my broken iPod and gave it to Shades.

"Uh, Iris dropped this in our dressing room. And- What the fuck? Why are you guys carrying her around like a rag doll? And if it goes on, can I join in?" I gave him a 'you are so dead' look. He just smirked and shrugged, giving my iPod to a grinning Kellin.

"Why don't you join in on our fun for a while, Andy?" I hate these people.

"I'd be glad to," he said, fully walking onto the bus. I glared at Shades. Then Red. Then I glared hard at Mr. Not-So-Intimidating.

Red sat on the couch next to Ranen. I was still in his arms, my arms crossed and glaring at the air, as Red just smiled. Mr. Giant and Shades took a seat on the couch across from us. They folded their arms and Ranen cleared her throat. Thank goodness she is killing the silence!

"Dahvie? Why do you even need to talk to her? You said you weren't going to do anything wrong!"

"And I haven't! I'm just informing our littl friend here that our bus broke down," he said smugly. I crossed my arms and squirmed a bit, trying to be more comfortable in this fatel position.

"And what does that have to do with me?" I finally asked.

"Oh, by the way, this is also great news for Andy to hear, too!" He shouted before continuing. "You better make some room in your bunk, White. Because until our bus is fixed, we'll be staying on this bus, since everyone else's is full."

My mouth opened in shock. That is, until I smacked Red's arms off of me. i hopped off his lap and faced him, crossing my arms.

"Oh! Kitties got fire!" He shouted. I glared at him, then smiled.

"And why are you so happy. I'm already evil enough. I can get you," I snapped my fingers then continued. "Just like that." I then put a devilish smile on my face as he glared at me.

"Oh don't worry babe! I already know that! Which is why Ranen will be the person to share a bunk with you! The rest of Sleeping With Sirens know. They went outside to help put stuff up."

I nodded. I felt something being thrown at me. I looked around me and saw my headphones on the ground. I don't like ear plugs, and ear pieces were just irritating. Now, my headphones were on the ground. At my feet. Without my iPod hooked to it. I whipped around, and saw Shades looking through my music. He scrunched up his noes.

"You can't even see the names of the songs! The screen is jacked up!"

"I know that, duffass. Now give it back!" I made a grab for the iPod, but Kellin held it as far away from me as possible. All of a sudden, his thumb pressed the play button for one of my playlists, and rock music blared through it's small speakers. I don't remember wghat the song was called. Me and my friends would usually surprise each other with music they downloaded and then we'd just listen to it. They wouldn't even tell me what the songs were called. I hated it!

"You like Black Veil Brides? Well there's a surprise there," Andy said, crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows at me. I gave him a strange look.

"Black Veil Brides? Is that the band who plays this song?"

He gave me a strange look back.

"Yes. My band made this song." He suddenly grew a smirk on his face. "How did you not scream when you saw me? You must have recognized me from the music?"

"No. My screen was always messed up and cracked so I wouldn't know what my friends ported to it. They never told me the bands, but I like the music, sure. And hold up! Your the one whose in that band?!" I asked, astonished he was the one who sang this song.

"Yeah. And why didn't you ever buy a new iPod or something?"

"Because I like this one. I like having the mystery of not knowing who sings it. But it's gone now. I know who sings it . . . I think. Which one of you guys' sing the songs?"

"Me," he answered, looking a little shocked.

In the end
As you fade into the night (oh whoa oh oh)
Who will tell the story of your life (oh whoa oh oh)
And who will remember your last goodbye (oh whoa oh oh)
Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid to die.

I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid to die

Born a saint
Though with every sin I still wanna be holy
I will live again
Who we are
Isn't how we live we are more than our bodies
If I fall I will rise back up and relive my glory

In the end
As you fade into the night (oh whoa oh oh)
Who will tell the story of your life (oh whoa oh oh)
And who will remember your last goodbye (oh whoa oh oh)
Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid to die

The lyrics blasted through the iPod and Andy snickered. He then jumped up and started dancing around. He started bursting out the lyrics to his own song. When he started singing I started hopping around the bus, singing along with him.

In the end
As you fade into the night (oh whoa oh oh)
Who will tell the story of your life (oh whoa oh oh)
And who will remember your last goodbye (oh whoa oh oh)
Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid to die

Who will remember this last goodbye (oh whoa oh oh)
Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid to die

Not afraid
I'm not afraid to die
Not not afraid
I'm not afraid to die!

When we were done, everyone either looked at us with a strange look, or an astonished look. I didn't even notice when the rest of Sleeping With Sirens walked in. They just clapped and gave us a confused look in the end. How ironic those last words went with the song's lyrics.

"What was that song called anyway?" I asked a very smug Andy. He looked over to me and just answered happily, "In the End."

I nodded.

"Then it's my favorite song by you guys!"

"So now your a fan of us?"

"Correction!" He crossed his arms. "I'm a fan of your music, and everyone else in your band but you."

He glared at me before pushing past the confused band of Sleeping With Sirens. He mumbled something about going to go get his stuff. Something seemed to be bothering him, and it wasn't just me. I know when someone is mad at me. Or hate me for that matter. They just try and get in my face. Another song blasted through my phone.

"It's my favorite song!" I screamed, jumping up and down before lunging to Kellin. He wasn't expecting it at all. Before he could comprhend everything, I snatched my musical device from him and was going to plug in my headphones when I heard Kellin shout, "Wait!" I turned to look at him, and came face to face with his neck.

I jumped back, startled, and caught my balance.

"What?!" I shouted.

"That's the cover my band does for Iris! You like our music!"

"Apparently I like a lot of poeple's music, Shades. Now can I put my headphones in my music playing device and just listen to the cover of Iris?" He shook his head.

I just groaned and turned up the music. Kellin sat down across from me and I began to sing.

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you'd bleed just to know you're alive

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I just want you to know who I am

Sleeping With Sirens hummed to the song and the music switched over. I don't really know the song, and I guess no one else knew it either. Just then, the door burst open and Black Veil Brides walked through the door, bags in hand. I also vaguely remember Dahvie and his members were suppose to get their stuff.

I went to open my mouth when Dahvie cut me off.

"I already got my stuff before I came to chase you."

I glared one last time before heading to my bunk, seeing the rest of Black Veil Brides jumping into their shared bunks. I saw two suitcases in my bunk and figured it was Ranen's. I opened up the duffel bag with my clothes in it, and grabbed my undergarments, a Minnie Mouse shirt, and Mickey Mouse pajama pants. I also grabbed the few essentials I needed for my heigene and went to the bathroom. I looked over to see a small shower and thought quickly if I should.

I felt the clothes cling to me. It won't hurt to tke a quick shower. I did bring shampoo and conditioner. . .

I quickly stripped down and turned on the water and jumped in when it was hot enough. When I was done lathering my hair and washing my body, I hoppped out and pulled on my clothes. I dried my hair with a towel and opened the door, seeing a very surprised Andy who had his hand raised to knock on the door. We stood there, glaring at each other for who knows how long, until I - being the bigger person - pushed past him and went to the so called "living room."

When I walked in, all eyes were on me. My picture I had of my family earlier was in Kellin's hand. I stiffened up and gave Kellin the "if you as so much touch that again, I will murder you" look. He just smiled.

"Why not tell me what happened to your mom and dad now?" He held up the photo and said more words that I would curl up in a ball to. "Did your parents abandon you? Or did they just not want you around because of all the trouble you cause?"

That. Was. My. Absolute. Last. Straw.

I ran over to him and gently took the photo from his hands. Without thinking, I smacked him right across the face. That was when everybody decided to walk into the room.

"What nerve do you have saying things about my family?! And why the hell did you have this photo in your possesion? You don't even know me! You just hate me because I made a little push! Grow up and actually loosen up! You don't even know what the hell I've been through these past two years! It's been an actual living hell for me and I hate it that you would even say such vile things about my family! You don't even know me! You just can't wait until the morning to get your dumbass answers that are just painful and hurtful! I haven't talked about my parents for two years because I can barely say it once. Imagine, how it would be to say it twice in less than twenty four hours! I just can't replace hours for years! It hurts and I'm still going to have trouble saying it in the morning because of you now! I would have been just fine without you putting your stupid freaking hands and mine on my family's past. That's the last straw I've had with you! You freaking have the hate I've been smoothing down for you now!"

There were no words to describe how I felt. I felt hurt. Hurt for Kellin making a big fool out of myself. Hurt that he would even suggest such venomous and cruel things about my family. Hurt that I was actually wanting to be friends. Hurt that he was even in my life now. Whether I like it or not. And what was worse? He got me to cuss at him. I never cuss. I've never cussed.

I was also sad. Sad that I have such a terrible past. Sad that I was going ot have to ley two hears of my life go to tons of people in just a few minutes. I was completely fine before this tour. Before I even ran into Dahvie. Before I was run over by Ranen. Now I'm back to my sad little shell. The shell I became two years ago.

The last emotion I found was hate. Hate that Kellin was such a jerk. I wished he sounded more like his music! He sounded sweet, kind, and had a bit of meloody in his voice, Al I can conjure is the hate for him now. He is nothing like his voice. At least, that I know of. What I do kno of towards me, is hate, rough, and he has no melody for me. He has a sense of venom towards me. He makes me want to just go out and punch every sorry out of him.

He is making me into such a mess. All I remmber doing before I made it to my bunk, was holding the picture close to my chest, walking out of the room with tears down my eyes, and pushed past the rest of the Black Veil Brides. The rest from there was sobbing and and running. I could hear shouting and a lot of cussing, but I didn't want to get into it, because my eyes were slowly starting to close from the exhaustion. My bunk felt so nice. It was like I was finally cooling down.

I wanted to listen to the conversation though. . .

"Kellin! I can't belive you went so low!" Ranen said.

"It's not my fault!"

"How is it her's then?!"

Silence.

"Kellin, I know you're heart is broken and everything, but what you did to her, stealing her photo from her and saying those terrible words . . . I'm so dissappointed in you."

"I'm sorry! Okay?!"

"Why are you telling me this? You should be telling her!"

My eyes started closing even tighter. The last words haunted my dreams, because I didn't hear the rest of the shouting.

"Ever since you and Katelynn got a divorce, you've never been the same."