Status: This story is already finished and I'm currently writing the sequel which I will post on here soon. (:

A Warped Summer

Chapter 4: Agonizing Rainbow Mornings

Chapter 4: Agonizing Rainbow Mornings

I woke up to a ray of light in my eyes. I pulled the covers over my body. They felt so warm. It was like touching a cloud and- wait a minute . . . I don't remember getting my blankets out. Espicially not my blanket. My blanket wouldn't be this soft. And I swear my curtain was shut last night. What is going on?

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty!" Ranen shouted. Oh yeah. I forgot we shared a bed. That was realized too late, beause I find myself on the floor after giving a pretty good and loud scream.

I looked up and glared at Ranen who was holding the curtain open. She stood outside of the bed.

I heard a loud groan. And then there was a pillow aimed at me from a top bunk. I threw it back up just to be hit with it again. I stood up, grabbed the pillow, and hit the pillow hard to whoever threw it at me. I saw a pale arm come from the blanket and grab the pillow. He just cuddled with it.

Still asleep, I thought. Then an idea popped into my head. Everyone seemed to be asleep so I walked over to Ranen.

"Do you have any Sharpies?" I asked.

"Girl, this is a bus full of bands who have to sell merchandise. Of course we do!" And with that, she ran to the "living room" and came back with two Sharpies. I whispered her the plan.

When we were done, three of the guys we pranked started to wake up. Actually, they were the only guys we pranked. We ran to the "living room" and sat on the couch.

"Hey, Ranen? Where's the food?" We got up and headed into a room I assumed was the "kitchen."

"We have hot chocolate, popcorn, pizza-"

"Who said pizza?!" I heard a voice shout. Confused, I looked to Ranen.

"Did you see a really quiet guy yesterday?" I nodded my head. "That's Jake." I laughed, right when Jake ran in and opened the mini fridge. He took out a box that held a microwavable pizza. He shoved it into the microwave, and turned to me.

"So what's up?" He asked as if nothing had just happened.

"Waiting for Kellin, Andy, and Dahvie to wake up so we can see their reactions," Ranen answered for me.

"What did you do?"

I was about to answer when the three walked into the "kitchen" amd sat on the counter.

"What did who do?" Andy asked. We took one look at them and laughed. Luckily Jake's pizza was finished and we ran back into the "living room" to eat it. Soon enough, the three men walked back into the room with what I think was hot chocolate in their hands. We faguely saw the white on the black mustaches we gave them. The foam was clung to their uper lip, which mjust made me, Ranen, and Jake laugh harder.

The three men turned to each other and then to us.

"Who did this?!" They all asked in sync. We just laughed harder.

"Jake! I swear, if you did this to me I will murder you!" I heard Andy yell. Jake just shook his head.

"Ranen! Did you do this to me?!" I saw Dahvie shout. Ranen nodded her head. That just left Andy and Kellin to turn to me.

"Did you do this to us?" I saw Kellin growl. That was the last straw. I fell off the couch and rolled on the floor laughing. Somewhere I manage to choke out a yes. That threw Kellin and Andy into action. They darted for me, and I just ran away. I found the door to the bathroom and flung it open. I feel sorry I left Ranen to deal with Dahvie. It just made me chuckle.

Banging was sounding on the door and I decided to play a little game.

"Who is it?" I asked in a sing song voice. The banging stopped.

"It's the fucking Gingerbread Man. Now open up!" Andy answered.

"Well you can't catch me, because I'm the Gingerbread Woman!" I shouted before flinging the door open and running past the shocked face of Andy. I went to the "living room" to find Dahvie tickling Ranen.

"Okay. Who's idea was it for the prank," I heard him demand. Ranen just shook her head. More tickling.

"It was me," I sounded. Dahvie turned to me.

All of a sudden, I was tackled to the floor. Dahvie straddled me, while I saw Andy holding down my wrists. I saw Kellin walk up to me with disgust, but he joined in on the fun anyways and both Dahvie and Kelin tickled me. I started squealing and squirming, but Dahvie turned out to be heavy. Darn it.

"S-s-top guys!" I splutered. Andy started to tickle my neck. I started to feel tears roll from the corners of my eyes. That's how the tickle fight went on until I got to the point where I couldn't even choke a giggle or a laugh, and all you hear was wheezing and no inhaling. They finally buzzed off, and then I remembered last night when my manager walked in on the tickle fight.

"What did I miss?" He simply asked, then took one look at the three men and turned to me with an understanding look. I guess he knows about the mustaches now.

"Come on. Let's get to know each other!" He exclaimed, making room for me to sit on the couch. Dahvie quickly ran over and stole the spot. No matter. I ran up to him and flopped into his lap.

"Still my spot whether you like it or not, Red," I simply stated. He crossed his arms and glared at me. Then I turned to the wall and just stared.

"So?" I heard the manager start. "Why weren't your parents there to sign the papers? I know, but I'm sure everyone would rather hear it from you."

With a sigh, I just sat quiet for a moment before I started.

"Two years ago, I was fifteen, and my brother Max was seventeen. We were doing chores and my brother went to go get the mail. Since he always does my mom's and dad's bills while they were at work, he found a medical letter from the hospital that was addressed to my dad. In the letter it said something like, 'Dear Rosevelt Sanders, we are devestated to inform you that you have been diagnosed with leukemia cancer. We have done many surgical tests, and you do not have enough white cells to live through for your cold.' My brother showed it to my mom, and a week later after the cold, my dad died. It was only a year after my sister, Elizabethree was born. A year later, and I had just turned sixteen while my brother turned eighteen. We were starting to get a hang of things more around the house when my mom went out for a walk.

"She usually went out for a run with me or my brother but we were in school. When we got home that afternoon, police were lined up outside of our house, and we were just back from my brother's graduation ceremony. We asked them what happened, and we were just glad our sister was at our grandmother's house. My mom was taken off the street a year ago, and no one has seen her yet. The police said the cameras on the street posts caught that it was just a black van that rode up next to the sidewalk, and they covered her mouth with a chemical, and then they just took her away. My brother took me and my sister in, since he was of age, and now he's my legal gaurdian until someone could find my mother alive."

Everything went silent, and I felt the wetness on my cheeks. I didn't even bother to wipe them away. I just let them fall. I stared at the wall, as a famaliliar pair of eyes were burning holes into the back of my head.

I got up off of Red and went over to those familiar pair of green eyes.

"I hope your happy Kellin. I don't know why you just had to know so badly but I hope your happy that you just sent me through a hell of a terrible state now." And with that, I left a shocked Kellin and went to my bunk. I got out a random band shirt and a pair of jeans and went to the bathroom with other essentials.

After brushing my hair, brushing my teeth, and pulling on some clothes, I walked out of the bathroom and looked at my band shirt. Blessthefall. Cool. I went over to my bunk, and whipped out black sandals and slipped them on. I grabbed my iPod and then I walked past the "living room" to the door, but not before hearing some more words.

"Don't get taken by anyone in a black van!" I dropped my iPod and lunged at Kellin. He jumped back just before I could catch him. Someone held me back.

"You are a cruel person! I don't know what the hell I did to you, but your fucking pissing me off!" I'm cussing again. He's just glad someone's holding me back. "If you've got something to share, speak up! Because I have no flipping mother fucker idea of what I did." Kellin just glared at me, and then walked to the bunks.

Whoever had me let me go, and I turned to see Ranen burning holes into Kellin's head. I walked over and picked up my iPod and flung open the door. I walked out of the bus and slammed it shut.

I began walking around the parking lot, and noticed we were at a breakfast diner. I walked in and was immediately seated to a booth in the back. I ordered a western omelet, a chocolate milk, and hash browns. I also ordered a side order of toast. While waiting for my food, someone slid into the seat across from me in the booth. I looked up from my twiddling hands to see a tan man with long brown hair. He looked to be around thirty. He wore a a loose muscle shirt that had a band on the front. I'm pretty sure it was Metallica, but I wouldn't be sure.

"Hi," he finally spoke up.

"Hello?" I said, more of a question than reply. He just chuckled and held out his hand.

"I'm Vic. I play for one of the bands at Warped and I just wanted to introduce myself." I smiled and shook his hand.

"I'm Iris. New to Warped. And I mean really new, because I was just signed yesterday." He laughed.

"Everyone knows who you are," he said, dropping my hand. I scooted it back to fidling and looked at him confused. He must have noticed because he further explained. "Some fans from the show yesterday recorded you and posted you on Youtube."

I sighed.

"Well, at least there was one good thing about this morning besides figuring out I'm a Youtube sensation."

"And what would that other thing be?" He asked.

"That I finally met someone in the past two days that hasn't glared at me. Playfully or not." He gave me a confused look. "Yesterday, I made three enemies with three guys in different bands."

He nodded.

"Who are they?" He finally asked.

"One of them is named Andy. The other is Dahvie, and I'm pretty sure the last one, and the most hateful one, is Kellin." Vic held up his hand as if he couldn't believe what I just said.

"Did you just say Kellin? As in the one in Sleeping With Sirens?" I nodded my head. Vic slumped back into the seat. "I can't belive he actually talked to someone."

I'm pretty sure I wasn't suppose to hear that last part, but I'm curious, and Kellin knows too much about me already.

"What do you mean he actually talked to someone?" Vic looked at me.

"Kellin hasn't talked to anybody since he got a divorce with his ex-wife, Kate."

"Then why did he talk to me?"

"I have no clue. But whatever you did, he probably isn't happy about if you two are so called 'enemies.' Which speaking of, how are you two enemies?"

"That is a long story," I explained, as the waitress came over with my food and drink.

"Well you're in luck. The buses don't leave until tonight." I raised an eyebrow at him. He shrugged and stole one of my pieces of toast.

"Do you really want to know?" I asked. He nodded his head eagerly. And with that, I told him everything. From the bus, to the water fight, to the humiliation, to the bus fight, and then to this morning.

Vic loked to be in deep thought for a few minutes before looking back up at me.

"I have three options," he finally said, as I just finished my omelet. He made my hands into the continue gesture for him to go on. "One, he either thinks you look a bit like Kate, which you kind of do. Two, he could either like you," Vic stopped to wiggle his eyebrows. I pulled up my hand for him to stop.

"Cross number two off that list, because it ain't happening." He just sighed and shrugged.

"Well, it could happen," he mumbled. "My third idea is, is that maybe he just needs someone to mess with to get over Kate." I nodded my head.

"What happened between him and his ex-wife that happened so badly?" I finally asked with the courage I had left for this conversation.

"Kate just thought the realationship wasn't working out. I mean, they were a great couple, but Kate thought their daughter shouldn't have to live a double life. Copeland is their child. She's a pretty cute lad, but Katelynn thinks they should let her live a one way life."

I scowled.

"That's rediculous! Who just takes away a man's child from them?"

"Apparently Kate," Vic answered.

"I may hate Kellin, but we all should know that what she did was wrong."

Vic nodded in agreement. His eyes shone rightly like he remembered something.

"Why do youhate Kellin?" I thought for a moment.

I grabbed a bite of my hash brown, and Vic drank some of my chocolate milk.

"He doesn't know me, and he goes around and acts like he freaking owns me," I explained. "If he was to ever be nice to me, I think I woul dhave guessed I would have won the lottery or the world was taken over by zombies before he ever does that. And, another thing, he has no right to say those things about my parents, or even me. He just can't help but make my life harder than it already has been."

Vic looked at me sa if he was studying every inch of my soul.

"Well then, I think I need to ask Kellin, who is my best friend, why he keeps doing this to you. I promise I will tell you if I ever figure it out," he said, before getting up and leaving. He walked to another table filled with mother men. Probably his band mates. Two more days and I'l get to meet mine.

I payed for the meal and walked back to the bus. Before I walked in, I heard shouting coming from the inside.

"Kellin! What is the matter wih you! Because of you, Iris hasn't been back for a hour!"

"Well Ranen, It's not my fault!"

"Oh really?! Is that what you said to Kate when she said you were always on tour and never had enough time for Copeland?!"

Dead silence.

"I just want to be left alone," I heard him say. I took this opportunity to walk on the bus before he leaves. When I opened the door, everyone's head turned my way.

I walked to one of the couches and then sat down. I was emensly questioned about where I had been, but I just pointed to the restaurant outside the bus window. i then remembered my iPod and how I idn't feel it in my pockets. I started freaking out. I jusmped up and ran for the door. I opened it to see Vic about to knock on the door.

"Oh, um . . . I found your iPod on the table." He handed me my iPod. I hugged him. He must have been shocked because it was a moment before he hugged me back.

"Thanks," I mumbled into his chest. We then puled away and I thanked him properly. "Thank you Vic. I can't loose this thing. That would be way too many songs to hunt for," I explained. He laughed and pulled me in for another hug.

"You wanna come in for a little bit?" I asked as I pulled away.

"Sure. I need some time with my best friend anyways." I laughed and let him in. When we walke dinto the "living room" Kellin glared at me.

"How do you know Vic?" He asked.

"I met him at the diner, Harley." He gave me a strange look.

"What?" He finally asked.

"Harley Quinn ring a bell? You know from Batman?" He glared at me. Andy looked shocked for some reason.

"That's a girl's name, Flower."

"Then it should fit you perfectly," I simply said. He growled and just glared at me. I felt Vic nudge my side.

"Now I see why you must hate him," he whispered. i chuckled and walked over to Dahvie and Andy and layed across theit laps.

"You like Batman?" Andy asked.

"Eh. I like the shows. I'm more of a Superman fan." Andy gasped.

"Damn Superman! Batman is the best!"

"I take it you like Batman?"

"Nope. I love Batman, sweetheart!" I stuck out my tongue.

"Smart arse much?"

"Arse?" I heard Dahvie ask. I raised my eyebrow.

"For an old man with a mustachio, you sure are not wise," I stated. Dahvie started to play with my hair.

"Your hair is so long, yet it's so boring!" He exclaimed.

"And what are you going to do about it?" I asked.

"Can I dye your hair?" I turned my hair and looked at him as if he were crazy.

"What?"

Dahvie laughed.

"I wanna dye it a bunch of colors!" He further explained. I looked to Ranen for help.

"Youu should let him. He dyed my hair from black to green, blue, and purple." She flipped her hair for emphasis.

I sighed.

"I'll let you, if you promise not to do any silly tricks or evil plots with my hair." He cheered.

"First let me go take off this sharpied mustache, and then we can go to the store and grab a few more hair dyes." I nodded and sat up for him to leave. I still layed over Andy's lap though. He started braiding my hair.

"Don't touch Iris's hair until I come back!" I heard Dahvie yell from the bathroom. Andy held up his hands in surender.

"That boy sure does love hair," he said. I chuckled as Dahvie came back into the room with a faded mustache on his face.

"Okay, White. Let's go!" I sat up and Dahvie unbraided my hair. Man I hate it when people touch my hair. We walked off the bus, and Dahvie started scrolling through my songs. He pushed one and then grinned really wide.

"This is my song Unforgiven!"

"Really? Cool!" I started singing along, and Dahvie pulled me to the side.

"I want you to meet Jayy. He's the other guy in my band, and I think he might have some hair dye we can use." I nodded and we started walking over to a tall guy.

"Jayy!" Dahvie yelled. The guy turned around and smiled at us. He had black short hair, and he had quite a few tattoos and piercings. He looked cool.

"Jayy, this is Iris. Iris, I'd like you to meet Jayy." I held out my hand but Jayy is apparently a hugger, so I hugged back.

We pulled apart and Dahvie got straight to the point.

"Can I borrow some of your dyes? I want to dye Iris's hair rainbow!"

"Sure. They are in my bag on the bus."

"Kay. Bye Jayy!"

"Bye Dahvie!"

Dahvie grabbed my arm, and we walked further and further away from the bus.

"Where are we going? i thought Jayy said the dyes were in his bag!"

"We need to get some neon and glow in the dark dyes!"

My eyes grew wide.

"What are you planning on doing to me Dahvie!"

"I told you, I'm dyeing your hair rainbow and making it fun!"

We walked down to a salon that was ten minutes away. Ten agonizing silence of walking.

When we finally got there, Dahvie practically ran into the store and I just stood outside of the store.

Dahvie came out a few minutes later with two bags. A giant bag of just hair dye, and another bag full of gloves, bowls, a hair dryer, a mirror, and some other things. I looked back at Dahvie.

"What are you going to do to my hair?" he just laughed and we continued back to the bus.

Halfway there, I asked the question I've been asking in my head the whole time.

"Why do you hate me?"

Dahvie stopped in his tracks and swung out his arm to prevent me from walking any further. I looked up at him and saw confusion in his eyes. This time though, we just stood there and took ourselves in. He had that same streak of red in his black hair. He wore a faded dark blue tee and skinny black jeans. His arms were coated in tattoos.and he had the other bags in his right arm while I was at his left.

His arm fell and then he started walking again.

"I don't hate you," he finally said as the meadow came into view. "I'm mad and you're still my enemy, but I don't hate you. Now get on the bus so we can make it smell like cat piss!" We arrived to the bus and opened the door. We walked in and Dahvie set the bags on the couch. Everyone was where they were last time, so I sat across Andy's and Kellin's lap.

I expected Kellin to jump up and push me off, but he was too lost in his own world to notice me. Dahvie came back with some more dye, and I sat up. This caught Kelin's atention. He just simply glared at me.

"Sit on the floor, young one!" Dahvie shouted. I sat on the floor and Dahvie scooted in between Kellin and Andy. They glared at him.

Dahvie sighed and brought out three giant clips to hold my hair back.

"This is probably going to take a while, Iris, so listen to your iPod. Entertain me while I work on your hair!"

"Okay!" I shouted. Grabbing the iPod he handed to me. The moment he mixed together something, everyone scrunched their noses and started gagging.

"Dahvie? You said this would smell like cat pee? I forgot to mention I have two kittens at my house that I have to clean up after! This is nothing!" Dahvie pulled one of my hairs and put on a pair of gloves.

"With your hair, your long, thick hair, this is going to take about three hours," he said, studying my head full of hair.

"I've got time." It was then I noticed Vic was still on the bus and I waved at him. He waved back and raised an eyebrow.

"What is he going to do with all of that stuff?" He asked, kind of perplexed. I shook my head and mouthed, "I don't know." I made my face look one of horror though. He aughed and came over and sat next to me, between Kellin and Dahvie. He grabbed the bag of dyes and went through all of the bottles.

All in all, there ended up to be twenty three bottles. Eleven of them were glow in the dark dyes, and seven of them were regular hair dyes, and the other five were neons.

Vic shook his head at the bottles on the floor, and then looked at Dahvie with wide eyes.

"What are you planning on doing to her hair, Dahvie?"

"I'm dyeing it! This is like the what? Fourth or third time today I've heard that!" I felt something cold run across my scalp I shivered.

"The bleach will start to get really cold, then it will get really hot. Okay Iris?"

I slowly nodded my head.

"Can someone give me a white towel, and a black towel from the bathroom?" He asked. Ranen ran to the bathroom and brought back a two towels. I felt the white one go over my shoulders.

When the bleach was thoroughly in my hair, I realized I had my iPod in my hands. I played the first song that came on, and humed to it. I asked the question that I didn't realize I had.

"Where's the rest of SWS?"

"They went out to diner with their laies," Ashley answered. I nodded. Me and Vic exchanged a look and risked a glance at Kellin who was looking at the hair dyes. He picked one up.

"Why glow in the dark?" He asked Dahvie.

"Because it would be awesome to be sleeping with someone mon the bus who has hair that glows!"

He put the hair dye back down on the floor and I then jumped a little wen I felt a poke at my scalp.

"Sorry," I heard Dahvie say.

Then, one of my favorite songs came on. I'm pretty sure SWS sings it, too.

I bobbed my head a little once my hair was up with the bleach doing it's magic. I sang to the lyrics as they came out of the small speakers.

Whoa oh oh, whoa oh
Whoa oh oh, whoa oh
Whoa oh oh, whoa oh
Whoa oh oh, whoa oh

Seen this place before
back when I was young and I had something more to prove
Now that I'm older I've seen all the things that I want
and I'm ready to make my move

We'll stare straight-faced, don't hesitate
See, why would we want to make you bastards wait
Thank god, I got this chance, now I can say
So now we'll say, we'll say
We're gonna do what we want

Remember when they said that what we want can never be done
When it all comes falling down
We'll do what we want to
Said we'll do what we want to
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Remember when they said that what we want can never be done
Well look who's laughing now
We'll do what we want to
Said we'll do what we want to
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Kellin started singing alon, too.

Whoa oh oh, whoa oh
Whoa oh oh, whoa oh

Oh my, don't they hate to see us try
Come on say what you think
It won't mean a thing
In the end we're gonna be just fine

We'll stare straight-faced, don't hesitate
See, why would we want to make you bastards wait
Thank god, I got this chance, now I can say
So now we'll say, we'll say
We're gonna do what we want

Remember when they said that what we want can never be done
When it all comes falling down
We'll do what we want to
Said we'll do what we want to
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Remember when they said that what we want can never be done
Well look who's laughing now
We'll do what we want to
Said we'll do what we want to
Yeah, yeah, yeah

We'll do what we want
Right now
Come on, come on
With or without you
We will never regret that
Don't you cross the line
Don't you cross that line

Then everybody on the bus started singing.

We'll do what we want
Right now
Come on, come on
With or without you
We will never regret that
Don't you cross the line
Don't you cross that line

Remember when they said that what we want can never be done
When it all comes crashing down
We'll do what we want to
Said we'll do what we want to
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Remember when they said that what we want can never be done
When it all comes falling down
We'll do what we want to
Said we'll do what we want to
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Remember when they said that what we want can never be done
Well look who's laughing now
We'll do what we want to
Said we'll do what we want to
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Whoa oh oh, whoa oh
Whoa oh oh, whoa oh

"Why don't you just plug your iPod into my laptop and we can have a BVB and SWS marathon?" Ranen suggested.

I nodded my head and she dug out her laptop bwtween the couch and a table. She went to go get a cable and I foound her music player.

She came back with the wire and I plugged it in. I pressed a few keys and buttons and finally got to play some music through the speakers. We rocked out to Knives and Pens, If You Can't Hang, Roger Rabbit, Rebel Love Song, and King For a Day. I also figured out Vic was in the band Pierce the Veil while listening to it.

By the time i went through those songs, my hair was ready to dye. After an agonizing thirty minutes of that, I ended up finding a few Blood on the Dance Floor songs on my playlist and played, Unforgiven, Bewitched, Sexting, Let's Start a Riot!, I. D. G. A. F., and Mad Red hair. By the time those were over, my hair was ready to be shown. i got really excited when I saw a lot of colors wash down the drain in the bathroom sink which Dahvie took me to, to wash out all of the excess dye. When he was done, i couldn't see it until it dried off, so i had a towel wrapped around my head for thirty minutes. During that half hour, I decided to go on the laptop and watch some of the Brian Stars interviews they suggested.

I even watched half of the Black Veil Brides one! I think I played number six. The dye was done and I ran to the athroom to take off the towel and Dahvie helped me take it off.

Under it was the amazing sight of all different colors of hair. I ran out of the room after seeing it and ninja rolled into the "living room." I jumped up and everyone had their eyes on my hair.

"I freaking love my hair!" I screamed out. Suddenly, all the lights went off on the bus and I walked over to the switch. Dahvie's face glowed when i got near him and I grabbed my hair. It was freaking glowing!

I ran over to the couch and everyone was just gawking at me in the darkness. There was a ortion o light that splayed through the room from the winow, but other than that my hair was the only glowing source. I felt Andy grab my hair and look at it. Dahvie came and sat by me and took over Andy's position with my hair. I felt him braiding it down my back. He did it tighter than what Ranen did yesterday, so it was tight, and it went up to my waist. He put in a hair band and dragged me out of the bus. We went over to my manager who was talking to a small petite girl.

Once he saw me, he clapped.

"I love your hair! What did you do with it Dahvie?" He asked curiously.

"Oh that's not all. It glows in the dark!" He exclaimed. He then dragged me over to Jayy. Once Jayy was capable of seeing me, he just stood there and gawked.

"If only I wasn't gay," I heard him mumble. I laughed and hugged him.

"Thanks for letting us use your dyes!" I shouted into his chest. i just heard it vibrate into laughing.

"No problem miss color head. Why is there so much white in it though?" I let go of Jayy and glared at Dahvie.

"What? You look best with a lot of white, considering your nickname is White." I stuck my tongue out at him and walked back to the bus. When I got inside, I saw the same girls from yesterday in the BVB drssing room. They were all on the floor with everybody. I went and sat by a pretty girl with blonde hair who sat next to Jinxx.

"Hi," she said in a kind voice. "Aren't you the girl who broke into the dressing room yesterday?" I nodded. "I love your hair!" I then noticed it was dark on the bus still and everybody was still staring at me. Over in the corner of the room, I saw Ranen with her laptop and my iPod still hooked up. I think she was playing If You Can't Hang by SWS. I started bouncing on my spot on the floor and noticed everyone still staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"We were going to introduce you to these girls, but I think that may be a danger hazard to them." i glared at Jake.

"Oh please! You know I'm only a danger hazard to Shades ovr there, which I can feel his eyes boring into my head by the way!" I glared at Kellin and he turned his head away before I could fully see his eyes staring at me. "So whoa re you guys?" I asked the girlss, turning my head to their attention.

"I'm Sammi," the girl i sat next to introduced first. I shook her hand that greeted me and introduced myself to her.

"I'm Iris," I said back, letting go of her hand and turning to the girl Jake sat by.

She had long black hair that reached just past her shoulders.

"I'm Ella," she said quickly.

"Nice to meet you Ella. I'm Iris as you've all heard." She giggled and I turned my attention to CC nd his gal.

"I'm Lauren," she spoke.

"Great to meet you Lauren." I then noticed a girl sitting next to andy on the couch. I waved to her and she waved back. She kept ooking at my hair.

"Hey! Don't hate the hair!" i said clearly to her which made her jump.

"Oh no! I swear! i was staring at it because it looked cool!" She explained. i just laughed and brushed her off.

"It's okay; I was just messing with you." She sighe in relief and Andy glared at me.

"Don't you glare at me! The more you do it the more I keep wanting to call you, Mr. Not-So-Intimidating! So stop it you tall person!" Andy laughed and fell off the couch. I raised my eyebrows at him and nudged him in the side with my foot. He grabbed my foot and my back wasn't leaning on the couch anymore. It was now on the floor. I kicked Andy in the side and turned back to the blonde girl.

"So what's your name?" I asked her, trying to catch my breath after laughing. She smiled at me and held out her hand.

"I'm Juliet." I shook her hand and kicked Andy one more time before he stood up. He glared at me then smiled. I looked at him confused and then I saw his eyes twitch slightly behind me.

Before I could run away, however, a pair of strong arms picked me up. I squeaked and started kicking Dahvie who had picked me up. He sat down on the floor below Andy and sat meon his lap.

"Are you going to be my persnal couch now, Red?"

"Yep." I stuck my tongue out, but he just grabbed it.

"Ew! Bet blow ob by pung!" I shouted trying to say, "Let go of my tongue!" He laughed and let it go. I started scrubbing my tongue with my shirt and that caused the whole bus to laugh.

"Are you two dating?" I heard Sammi ask. Me and Dahvie looked at each other and gave each other a look of disgust before I stood up and walked over across the room and pretended to puke in the corner.

"Please never say those words again, Sammi. It'll never happen," I said sitting next to her. She just raised her eyebrows.

"Wel, it's just you two look like you could pull it off if you two were to ever date."

"Nah. I've never had a boyfriend before, and I'm not starting now!" I shouted out.

I heard a chuckle from Kellin and I turned to him.

"What's so funny?"

"Y-you've never had a boyfriend before?" He asked through his laughing fit.

"Nope! And you can't use it agianst me Harley! I like not having one!"

"Aw! I thought we had something special!" I heard Ashley yell. It was my turn to laugh. Kellin just glared at me.

"Oh, stop it! You sir, need to lighten up because you're worse than Mr. Grumpy!" I shouted to him. "Mr. Grumpy! That's what I can call you!" I need to call him something else. Because for the first time this morning, I realized he wasn't wearing shades!