Status: This story is already finished and I'm currently writing the sequel which I will post on here soon. (:

A Warped Summer

Chapter 6: Bryan Stars and Screaming

Chapter 6: Bryan Stars and Screaming

Kellin was still holding me above his head, and every time I'd look down, I'd clutch his arms. I'm afraid of heights, even if Kellin is as short as a munchkin.

"Kellin?" Jesse asked. "You have really got to stop introducing us to Iris like this whenever we walk onto the bus be news for miss Iris by the way! So put her down!" I was forcefully thrown onto one of the couches. And sat on in the end.

Wasn't being thrown onto the couch - hardly - bad enough? I tried to buck Kellin off of me, but to no avail, he ways a freaking elephant.

"Iris. . ." Andy said with a sheepish smile. I see he got off the ground and from holding his groin. "You're speaking your mind again, and thanks for making it clear you just kicked me in the dick." I groaned again.

"Kellin! Get your fat ass off of me!"

"No!" He yelled back to me.

I started flinging my arm behind me. I'd hit something and then get hit back.

I finally just decided to give up and ask what the news was for me, but no. Kellin has to be a smart-ass and talk again.

"Awe! Is Iris giving up so fast?" I decided to ignore him.

Damnit I just couldn't! Great, and now my thoughts are cussing again.

"Kellin, just get off of me! I'm not a fucking couch!"

"You feel like one to me!" And with that, he dug his ass further into my back. I yelped.

"Kellin! Get the fuck off of her!" I heard Jesse yell. Thank you Jesse!

I heard Kellin sigh.

"Fine!" When he got off, I jumped up from the couch and ran over to Jesse. He was a little surprised when I hugged him, but he calmed down after I kept saying, "Thank you, thank you, thank you," Over and over again.

When we pulled away, I flipped Kellin off and said, "You weight a fucking elephant Kellin!" He scowled and turned his head away from me.

"So what's the news?" I asked as we all sat down. I sat as far away from Kellin as the "living room" would let me.

"You're having an interview in half a hour with Bryan Stars!"

"Whose Bryan Stars?" I asked.

"He's this Youtube sensation who interviews awesome bands or rising stars." I nodded my head. When the bus went silent, and a little awkward, I finally got enough courage to ask something. It is probably the worst thing to ask at the moment, but I am just so curious.

"Kellin why do you hate me?" I rushed from my mouth. Everyone's head snapped to me or Kellin, and I had the feeling to squirm in my seat, because Kellin's stare was boring into mine.

"Because," he answered.

"Because isn't an answer," I retorted back.

"It is in my book," he shot back.

"Well it isn't in mine," I growled in response. He then got up and walked to the door. I followed him, even when we were outside.

"Why do you hate me?" Is all I kept asking as he led me farther away from the venue. With Kellin, I started to get a little scared.

After about my fourtieth time asking the question, Kellin turned around. We just stared at each other and I took this time to actually look at him. He had his hair dyed a Raven black, and he was wearing a bright slime green shirt, with black skinny jeans, and black TOMS covering his feet.

He sighed before speaking.

"If I tell you, do you promise to keep it a secret?" I nodded my head and we slowly started walking back to the venue. "So, you kind of remind me of my ex-wife Kate. And, I felt like I just needed to take my feelings out on someone, and I guess I just chose you."

He started rubbing the back of his neck. That gave it all away. He was either lying to me, or he wasn't telling me the whole truth. I stopped him right there and he looked at me. We were a few meters away from the venue, and I didn't want to just let this go.

"Tell me why you really hate me, Kellin."

"Well, I can't now," he said a little relieved.

"And why is that?"

"Because Bryan Stars car just pulled up and the paparazi are headiing over to us and taking pictures," he exclaimed, laughing as he ran with me at his grip.

I can't believe that just had to happened right when Kellin could have gave me all the answers! I am so going to cuss out the paparazi when ever I see them again. Kellin burst through the entrance of the door, and I was glaring at him.

"Kellin? What the hell did you do to make Iris so mad?" I think Justin said that.

"Oh I didn't do anything! Blame the paparazi for ruining Iris' moment to get all of the answers out of me!" Damn! Did I speak my mind again?!

"You're doing it again, Iris," Andy said. I huffed and ripped my hand from Kellin's grip. I walked over and splayed my body across Juliet's and Andy's bodies.

"I am exhausted and I will murder you Kellin if you don't fucking tell me!" I said, pointing my hand at Kellin as he sat across from me. Lauren, Sammi, and Ella chuckled.

"Iris, I wouldn't tell you if the fucking world was dying," he said laughing.

"Well guess what? You said if the world was ending, so it's not! Tell me!" Since my head was in Andy's lap, he started to undo the braid in my hair. Damn why does my hair have to be so long?!

"Maybe you should cut it," I heard Kellin say.

"Okay can someone duck tape my mouth so I won't speak again?!" I shouted.

"I'll go get it!" I heard Kellin shout. I turned to Andy and looked behind him at the flower pot. It would be a good size for me to hold. I grabbed the pot of dirt, and was about to throw it when I felt it be ripped out of my hands. I looked to see Andy holding the pot of dirt in his hand.

"Give it back," I demanded coldly. He shook his head and handed it to Juliet. I gave her pleading eyes and she handed it to me with a shrug. I squealed and hopped out of Andy's lap before he could make a grab for it. I ran around the bus and I faguely saw Kellin run out of the bus door. I glared at the door that was open ajar.

"I am going to freaking murder him if he comes back," I mumbled.

"If?" I heard Jesse ask. I grinned evily at him.

"Yes. As in, if a bus somehow runs over him before he gets back." He scooched away from me and I started to calm down when a guy with a blue Aeropostale jacket came into the bus.

He came over to me and introduced himself.

"Hi I'm Bryan Stars and this is my dad," he said, showing a man holding a camera. I nodded and shook his hand.

"I'm Iris," I said, pulling my hand away. He sat between me and Jesse and asked how old I was.

"I just turned seventeen-"

"She's seventeen Bryan so no Porn Star name asking!" Andy cut me off. I gave him a funny look.

"What the heck is a Porn Star name?" I asked. The bus started laughing in hysterics. I just shifted uncomfortably and bowed my head in embarassment.

"It's nothing you need to know!" Andy said through gasps of air.

"So I heard you come from a small town?" Bryan asks. I nod my head. "Oh that explains why you don't know what a Porn Star name is!" The bus just laughed harder, and that's when Kellin walked into the bus. I stuck my toungue out at him and he flipped me off. Oviously Bryan had to notice.

"Whoa-ho-ho! Are you and Kellin having some rivalries?" He asked, holding the microphone to my mouth.

"Oh we are having more then that Bryan! It's war I tell you!" I shouted, jumping up and running over to Kellin who had just laid down on the vacant couch. I jumped on top of his back and he might as well have jumped three feet in the air!

"What the fuck Iris?!" Everyone on the bus contorted into laughter and Kellin kept trying to smack me off of him.

"So it's alright for you to sit on me, but it can't go vice-versa?!" I asked a litte too loudly.

"Exactly!" He answered, bucking me off of him. I ran over and got the pot of dirt as he was about to come after me.

"Take one more step and the dirt gets thrown!" I yelled, aiming the pot at his chest.

He growled and sat next to Bryan. I went over and sat on Jesse's lap.

"So Iris? Mind properly introducing yourself to the camera and what part you will be playing in your band?" I nodded and turned to the camera awkwardly.

"Hi! My name is Iris, and I will be the vocals and I'll be playing the acoustic guitar for acoustic songs for the band!"

"And have you met your band members yet?" He asked me.

"I have recently got a new bass player, Kamryn who is over in the kitchen!" I pointed to her, and she smally waved back as the camera turned to her. "She will also be the merch girl for Warped!"

"That's awesome! And have you decided on a band name for your group yet?" I shook my head.

"I'm waiting for the rest of the band to meet up for that matter!" I shouted enthusiastically.

"Okay. I know we've asked you too many serious questions now, so let's talk about some weird questions, shall we?" I nodded eagerly and smiled.

"So Kailey449Shouter wants to know on Youtube, if you had to date one band member from Black Veil Brides, who would it be?" The microphone was turned to me and I was in deep thought. I shook my head.

"None of them!" I shouted.

"Hey!" I heard from all the members of BVB shout. I shrugged my shoulders at them and just looked sheepishly at Bryan.

"They all have their girlfriends here, and I'm not dating Ashley because he's old."

"What?!" I laughed.

"If you had to date someone in BVB though, who would it be?" Bryan asked again. I shook my head and blushed. I started fiddling with my fingers to think, and I just decided to wing it.

"If I had to choose, I would choose Andy because he's the youngest and closest to my age!" I finally sputtered. Andy laughed his head off and I just turned into a tomato right there.

Bryan was laughing too!

"Okay, so. . . Jamie77Trenton wants to know, with both Sleeping With Sirens and Black Veil Birdes, which members would you date, kiss, ditch, marry, and kill?" I stared at the camera in shock.

"What?" I huffed out. Bryan chuckled. "Okay, I'll do SWS first. I'd kiss Justin, date Jesse, ditch Jack, marry Gabe, and kill Kellin." Bryan laughed. "Do you guys want to know BVB now?"

Bryan laughed again and SWS glared at me. Kellin looked . . . Hurt?

"Okay, so for BVB . . . I think I might need a piece of paper for this one!" I said, walking over to a cabinet and taking out a pencil and paper.

I walked back over to Bryan and wrote down all of BVB's names. I started crossing out things and re-writing beside their names but I finally came to a conclusion.

"Okay, okay. So, I'd kill CC - I'm so sorry CC - and I'd date Jinxx, kiss Jake, ditch Ashley, and I'd have to marry Andy in a year from my age!" The whole bus burst into laughter except BVB. Kellin wasn't laughing either. He was more like glaring at me.

"Okay. So, LavrilePurdy17 wants to know, do you like any guys on tour?"

I looked straight into the camera and grabbed the microphone from Bryan.

"LavrilePurdy17, I don't want to even want to date nor do I like any guys on tour. If anything, I want to murder some of them!" I handed the microphone back to Bryan and sprawled across Kellin, Jesse, and Bryan. Lucky for me, Kellin was at my stomach, my feet were on Bryan, and my head was in Jesse's lap.

"Do you always have to lay on us?" Kellin asked, glaring at me.

"Do you always have to be a jackass?" And, the cussing is back.

He huffed and sunk into the couch.

"So Iris, are you sure you don't like even Kellin?" I shot up and grabbed Bryan's microphone.

"I hate Kellin. If I wanted to like him, even as a friend, I'd still have trouble sleeping at night." I handed the thing back to Bryan, and I think he just noticed my hair.

"When did you do this to your hair?" He asked, twirling it through his fingers.

"Mister Dahvie Vanity did it to my hair. Dahvie! Flip the lights off!" He ran up with the biggest smile on his face and switched off the light. My hair ran through the sunset's darkness and my hair glowed brightly. The lights switched back on.

"Whoa! Amazing hair!"

Suddenly, Dahvie ran over and slapped Bryan's hands away.

"No one touches Iris's hair, but Andy and I!"

"Why does Andy get to touch my hair?!" I shouted, clearly annoyed.

"Because he's gentle and he always washes his hands! I have no idea where Bryan's hands have been!" Everyone on the bus begand to laugh their heads off. Everyone but me. I just looked at all of them funny.

"Such an innocent mind," Jesse said, patting my head. I just scowled at his hand.

Dahvie somehow smushed himself between me and Kellin.

"So Iris!" Bryan said, finally stopping his fit of laughter. "What is your favorite song out of all of the bands?"

"My absolute favorite song? Can it be covered by anyone?" Bryan shook his head no.

"Then I'd have to say. . ." I thought for a moment. What was my favorite song by the bands. I could only think of one. Oh well. "My favorite song out of all of the bands would have to be Knives and Pens. The acoustic version." He nodded his head.

"What was the favorite song you brought up that would have been covered?"

"The cover of Iris by Sleeping With Sirens." He smiled.

Before he could say anything though, Kellin opened his mouth.

"Well look whose been selfish!" I reached over past Jesse to the pot of dirt and grabbed a handful of the dirt. I threw it straight on Kellin's face.

"Look who talks dirty!" I shot back. He stood up and wiped his face from the dirt.

He turned to me and smiled. Then he looked at Bryan and grabbed the camera from his dad.

"I think you all on Youtube might want to see this performance, so-" He handed his dad the camera. "- get ready!" I looked at him in horror and tried to run off the bus. Key word, tried.

"Put me down, Harley!" I shouted. "You might as well put on a Jester costume and go punch the day lights out of Batman!"

I was thrown onto the couch that was by the wall, and my back was actually facing the couch for once. The only thing that hasn't changed, was Kellin was sitting on me again. I kept trying to push him off of me, but he held my arms behind my arched back.

Then, I felt soomething cold and slobbery touch the side of my face. Did he just lick me?!

"Did you just fucking lick me?!" I shouted out my thoughts.

"Look who needed their words to be cleaned now!" I unleashed one of my arms from behind me, and smacked him in the face. He fell off of me and I felt something hit my face.

I touched whatever fell on my face, and I felt something mushy. Great, I thought. He put the dirt on my slobbery face and made mud!

I sat up and went to sprint for the bathroom. But before I could run a foot from the couch, I felt a hand wrap around my ankle and I tripped and fell. My face landed on the carpeted floor, and I felt myself be flipped over.

"Get away from me, Harley!"

"No! I don't think I will!" Then something even colder than Kellin's toungue touched my face. I think he just poured water on me.

"Shit!" My face was on freaking fire!

"There you go, Flower! You sure do look like one too!" I got up and I was thrown a towel by someone. I started wiping my face more, but it freaking hurt the day lights to be touched!

I ran to the bathroom, and looked in the mirror to see my face completely raw with redness. What the hell did he put in that water?

"Did you put freaking salt in the water, Harley?!" I shouted, realizing he used the ice challenge on me.

"What else do you think was in it?!" He shouted back. I stomped into the "living room" and searched frantically for Kellin. When I spotted him next to Ranen. I lunged at him and we both fell to the ground. I was pulled off of him by Andy, and Ranen pushed Kellin away from me.

"What the hell is wrong with you two?!"

"He's my problem!" I shouted. "He won't just leave me alone!"

"You're my fucking problem, whore!" He said. There were gasps around the bus and I ripped my arms from Andy's hold, and I slowly walked to Kellin.

"What did you just call me?" I asked, trying to control all of my anger.

"You heard me whore."

"Where the hell do you get whore from?! I've never even had a real boyfrend before, you dick!"

"Where do you get dick from?!" He shouted back.

"Oh I don't know," I replied sarcastically. "Maybe it's because you're being one!"

"Maybe! But at least I'm not the one who can't keep her anger under control!"

"Because of you my anger is loosing it! You are fucking making my life a living hell and I didn't even fucking do anything!" He just shook his head and started walking towards the door. "No wonder your wife left you to raise your daughter better," I muttered. He came to a halt.

"What did you just say?" He asked, barely above a whisper.

"You fucking heard me," I said, mocking him from his earlier excuse. He let go of the buses door knob he was holding, and slowly walked over to me, with the deadliest look I've ever seen. That was when I started to get scared. Every time he made a step towards me, I made a step back. After doing this five times, I finally hit the door frame to the bunks, and I just sprinted for the bathroom and let out an ear piercing scream.

I slammed the door behind me, right when I saw Kellin grab for me. I held my body against the door to keep him from coming in, and my hand looked everywhere for the lock. When I finally touched it, I immediately locked it and ran to the farthest part of the bathroom and slid the curtain to the shower open. I hopped in and closed the curtain behind me and slid down the wall. I heard footsteps walk away and I sighed. At least, until I heard the knob jiggle. I threw the curtain open, and opened the cabinets under the sink. I climbed in, and shut them behind me right when the door flew open.

I jumped a little, but kept quiet. I grabbed the towels and built them around me so he couldn't find me. I saw the shadow of his feet linger at the cabinets. I think I had the curtain on the shower closed still. Maybe he'll think I'm in there?

The cabinets flew open and I fell completely still. I didn't even breath. He shut them, and I saw the shadow to his foot steps go over to the shower. When I heard the curtain swish open, I flew the cabinet doors open and ran out of the bathroom. I faguely saw a key on the counter, and figured that was how he got in. I closed the door behind me, and saw everybody still sitting in the "living room" looking over at the bathroom door.

I ran past them and screamed, "Can someone please help me?!" And with that, I heard the bathroom dor fly open. I screamed when I heard him running and ran out of the bus door and closed it behind me. I flew across the parking lot of the venue and heard the door slam open.

Can't he just give it up?! He started it!

I ran around in circles until I lost him, and I knocked quietly on a random bus. Rebecca from Blood on the Dance Floor opened the door. This must be Asking Alexandria's bus.

"Hey Iris! What do you need?" She asked.

"Can I hide on here for a little bit?"

She laughed.

"Get in. You can hide in my bunk." I nodded and I flew through the door. She led me to the back of the bus and I climbed into her bunk. It was really clean. We sat down and I heard a knock on the door.

"Danny! Can you get that!" I heard someone yell. I heard the door creak open and Kellin's voice rang throughout the bus. I looked at Rebecca in worry, and she just nodded her head to the corner of her bunk. I crawled over and threw her sheets and blanket over my small body.

"Have you seen Iris by any chance?"

"Uh no. Do you want to come on and look?"

"Um yeah . . . If that's okay with you!" I heard him say quickly.

"It's not a bother." The door shut and my breathing started to quicken. I heard multiple curtains being oulled open by Danny and Kellin. Reebcca decided to play cool and lay her back to me like I was a pillow. That's actually how small I am. I heard her curtain being pulled open.

"Hey Rebecca! Have you seen Iris?" Kellin.

"Um, yeah. I saw her walk back to your bus after I got my coffee a few minutes ago. Why?"

"Just thinking about throwing her into the lake."

"Why?" She asked, laughing. This is no laughing matter. I realized I was holding in all of my air. Man, my lungs were starting to hurt.

"I don't really care. I'm just mad at her," he said. I think he climbed into the bunk. Because his voice was even closer. Like deadly closer.

"Why are you mad at her?" Huh. Maybe this hide out could come in handy.

"If I tell you, do you promise to keep it secret?" I heard her say yes.

"Lean in closer. I don't want anyone else hearing." I felt her back hover off of me and the sheets and I heard shuffling. "There's no way I'm telling you Iris!" I suddenly heard him yell. The sheets and blanket were ripped off of me, and I was getting dragged out of the bunk.

"I don't want to be thrown in the lake! Let me go Kellin!" I grabbed the bars on the bunk of Rebecca's bed, and I heard Kellin sigh. Rebecca popped her head out of the isolated area. I was thrown over Kellin's shouder and being walked out of the AA bus. "Kellin! put me down! I want to live! Not be drowned and never see light again!"

"Shut the fuck up! I'm not going to freaking drown you!"

"You sure can if you wanted to!"

Suddenly, I was pulled off of his shoulder, and in unfamiliar arms. These arms were covered in tattoos. They were really strong too.

"Kellin, your band and BVB have been looking everywhere for you and Iris! They thought you fucking killed her already!"

"Oh Ronnie. . . I am going to kill her if you just hand her over."

"You really need to get over her and just live without a shit!"

"Well she started it!" I heard Kellin whine. I finally looked up from the ground and looked at him in shock.

"You liar! You're the one who started it!"

"Whatever," he mumbled. I think he walked away. I wouldn't know, because my head was hanging lowly from the exhaustion of running.

"You okay?" The tattooed man asked. I nodded my head.

I started walking away from him and looked around. My bus was a few feet away, but I didn't want to walk anymore. I just layed down on the grass and felt a shadow linger over me. I opened my eyes to see Andy.

"Oh great! You're alive!"

"Yay! Now carry me back to the bus!" I held out my arms for him to carry me. He just shook his head and laughed, but picked me up anyways.

I was being carried bridal style back to the bus. I just snuggled my nose into his chest more, and tried to fall asleep. It is a comfy place to fall asleep in. Andy may be bony, but he is also very cuddly and soft.

Wow. I think the exhaustion finally messed up my head, because I just called Andy cuddly and soft. But, then again, I won't have to walk to my own bunk. . .

"You're speaking your thoughts again Iris," Andy said. I just punched his arm lazily.

"Can you please be my bed for the night?"

"Only if you change your own clothes."

"You have any Batman PJ's I can borrow?" I mumbled into his chest. He sighed and set me down to open the bus door. I didn't even relaize we were walking until now. I swayed a little and was being steadied by Andy. He walked me onto the bus, and I think I heard CC say, "What? Did you get her drunk this late Andy?"

"It's only nine, and no! She's fucking seventeen!"

"Still. . ."

"Just shut up CC."

I was pushed into the bathroom and handed some clothes. I shut the bathroom door lazily and stripped down to my underwear. I put the clothes on and they hung loosely around my body. I walked out of the bathroom and began to walk to the "living room" when I was tackled from behind. I didn't even squeak. But whoever the fuck was on my back really needed to get off, because I'm very skinny and this person weighed a ton.

"Well that's rude of you to say," I heard Sammi say. I really have to stop voicing my thoughts. I went to the "living room" and set Sammi down on Jinxx and walked over and splayed across Andy and Dahvie and someone else I didn't give a fuck about. I cuddled up to Andy when Dahvie pushed me off of him and I just looked at the T.V. and tried to fall asleep.

"Why the hell is she in your pajamas, Andy?" I heard Kellin say. Man. He was that third guy I tried to sleep on? No wonder I can't sleep!

"Iris, you really need to stop saying things from your mind before you get punched by Kellin," Andy said.

I just closed my eyes and huffed air out from my nose.

"Kellin can go fuck a wall if he cares so much about my opinion." I heard a growl and a few laughs, but I didn't dare open my eyes. I think everyone thought I was asleep when my breathing became more slow.

"How did your breakup go with Juliet?" Jake asked. Andy broke up with Juliet?

"It was fine. Juliet agreed we needed people who would be in the same place as us instead of us just making time for one another."

"Are you sure you didn't do it to go out with Iris?"

"Iris is a pretty cool girl, but I'm not going to fucking tell her that. If she knew I liked her, she would probably be disgusted by the idea."

"You never know. . ." Jake said.

"Oh, I know. She'd probably like Kellin too, if she liked me." Why are they talking to me?! Don't these stupid people know that I could just wake up any minute from my fake slumber?!

"Ha! That's hilarious Andy!" Kellin shouted.

"Oh, don't deny it Kellin! You obviously like Iris!" Ranen. I'll have to murder her later. Silence filled the bus.

I think the bus was moving. I guess Bryan went home after the screaming fest.

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Fine! I like her! Are you all happy now?!" I decided to still be asleep, but I acted like I was sleepily slapping away his hand. I groaned and just snuggled closer to Andy and pretended to still be asleep after hitting Kellin's hand away.

I cannot believe I just heard what I heard. Kellin and Andy fucking like me. I think I'm asleep and this is a nightmare. I don't like them that way! Andy is practically my nerdy friend, and Kellin is like punching bag that fuels me up to hit him.

"That was close. Don't touch her again, Kellin," I heard Ella hiss. I think Juliet left a while ago. . .

"It's not my fault! She'd probably hate the idea more if I liked her!" He whispered back. "I'm fucking ten years older than her, and let's not forget she's fucking seventeen!"

"Age is just a number!" Dahvie shouted back. "I fucking have a cute little crush on her too! So don't even started with the ages!" What. The. Fuck.

I think I might want to wake up in a minute and reveal that to everyone I was actually awake . . . But no. My evil little mind might want to have a little fun with this.

"So, let me get this straight," I heard Ranen say. "Andy is twenty two and likes Iris, Dahvie and Kellin are both twenty seven and like Iris, and you guys are all pretending to hate her?" I heard mumbles of yes's and then I heard Ranen sigh.

"You guys are going to have a hell of a time explaining this to Iris. Out of all three of you, she either likes Dahvie or Andy better because she obviously hates you Kellin. And Kellin, what the hell is the matter with you and making her life go through hell?!" She whisper yelled.

"Maybe it's because if I get too close to her, it might show and I panic every time I talk to her, so don't hate me!" He practically yelled at the top oof his lungs. I took this as my oppurtunity.

"Guys! Shut the fuck up! Kellin you're starting to piss me off more because you're the one who got me this exhausted in the first place and now I can't even sleep because of you!" I pretended to wake up. I groggily got up and walked like a zombie to my bunk. I climbed in and grabbed the blanket Ranen got out and drapped it over my glowing head. I really need to get a hat for my hair at night.

"God Kellin! You have really got to stop with this whole yelling shit! She woke up twice now because of you!" Jinxx shouted quietly.

"Sorry," he whispered. "I'll be more quiet."

"Good, 'cause she might still be awake," Ashley said.

I got up and decided to play with their minds. I grabbed a small pillow off of the bed and walked like a normal person to the "living room." I threw the pillow a Ashley and grabbed a sparkling water out of the mini fridge. I walked back over to Andy and Dahvie and sat between them.

"I'm never going back to sleep now. So what are you guys talking about?"

They all looked at each other nervously and then back to me and all answered in unison, "Nothing." I shook my head.

"Not in my book guys. Not in my book. You all were talking about me if you don't want to tell me!" Dahvie began to squirm beside me for a little, and I saw Kellin scratching behinf his head.

"You guys can tell me. It's not like I'm going to freak out!" They looked at me and gave me a "are you serious" look. I nodded my head. "That is, if none of you trust me!"

"It's not that we don't trust you! It's that we don't trust your mind!" CC said. I gave him the "are you kidding me" look. He just nodded his head.

"My mind is my brain guys. And if you can't tell me that Andy, Dahvie, and Kellin have these crushes on me then how am I going to live on the same bus with a bunch of yelling and screaming because Kellin won't just fucking admit he doesn't want to get 'too close to me', or that Andy is just being a scaredy cat, or if Dahvie is just being paranoid?" They all fell out of their chairs after that.