Status: This story is already finished and I'm currently writing the sequel which I will post on here soon. (:

A Warped Summer

Chapter 7: Cameras and Fans

Chapter 7: Cameras and Fans

My eyes fluttered open and I couldn't help but remember the night before.

~*~*~Last Night~*~*~

"My mind is my brain guys. And if you can't tell me that Andy, Dahvie, and Kellin have these crushes on me then how am I going to live on the same bus with a bunch of yelling and screaming because Kellin won't just fucking admit he doesn't want to get 'too close to me', or that Andy is just being a scraredy cat, or if Dahvie is just being paranoid?" They all fell out of their chairs after that.

"What did you say?" Kellin asked.

"I heard everything guys. Why didn't you just tell me Kellin instead of being this giant jerk?" He looked up at me sheepishly.

"Because I knew you wouldn't like me back, because of so many things, and whenever I'm around you, I just feel that when you get too close to me that you wouldn't find me in the same way as I do for you."

"Well guess what?" I started to say. "You don't know me enough to know what my actions will be to my feelings or my motives for doing anything wrong to you. Those are your feelings, and I can't control them, even though how much of a pedophile person you're being right now by liking me - a sixteen year old girl, and you're a twenty seven year old man." And with those words to think about while everyone was on the floor from falling - some laughing their heads off - I walked to my bunk I shared, and pulled a beanie over my head to keep my hair from glowing.

I fell asleep that night from the funniest thing from tonight, that came from me calling Kellin Quinn a pedophile.

~*~*~The Present Morning~*~*~

I rubbed my eyes and let the sunlight cast over the emptiness of the bunk. I ripped the beanie off my head, and let it glow in the little darkness of the bunk. I still had not figured out how I would always wake up inthe mornings to my bunk curtain being open.

"Morning sleepy head!" I screamed and fell out of my bed. I looked up from my hurtfu fall, to see Sammi, Kamryn, Ella, Lauren, and Ranen hovering over me. I then remembered they all shouted out the word morning. They did the same thing that went, "Girl's Day!"

I groaned and rolled over to my bed, grabbing some clothes that happened to be BOTDF merchandice. I guess the girls decided to buy me some clothes. I love BOTDF merch anyways. It always looks so colorful and alive!

"Ready to go?" Sammi asked after I came out of the bathroom from doing my business. I had taken a wonderful, cold shower, braided my hair down my back sso the colors would show the most amazing colors, and I had put on the fresh clothes that breath, "This is such a nice, cool day. . ."

"Yeah. Let's do this!" I shouted out running off the bus. Ik looked around the door way when I was outside, and noticed the girls were the only ones on the bus. "Where is all the guys?"

"They were kind of scared of what you would do to them from last night. . ." Kamryn answered. We must have stopped by her house or apartment and gotten her some clothes, because she was dressed in fresh new clothes that looked a little worn, but they were still cleaner than the merch tents would sell.

"Oh," I said in realization. "I guess I should have just fallen asleep and none of the awkwardness would be in the air. . ."

"Don't talk such rubbish!" Ella and Sammi said at the same time. Sammi then said, "There is nothing wrong with you. Me, Ella, and Ranen kind of all knew that Dahvie liked you, and Andy had always had a little crush on you, but we had no idea Kellin would like you that much!" We all laughed.

"You wanna know what?" I asked them all. They motioned for me to go on. "This is our day, not those snotty weird boys!" We all cheered and started walking to the mall.

~*~*~At the Mall (Yes! I did a small time skip! >:P)~*~*~

We arrived to the entrance of the mall and walked in, earning a few looks from people of the tattoos, piercings, and hair, or even clothes we wore today.

What a bunch of haters, I thought. If they judge us, then they are just-

We all laughed when we saw this one guy with a huge mohawk lagh at all of the weird judgers, and he walked up to us and said, "I've seen you guys at Warped Tour. I'm a huge fan of Black Veil Brides, BOTDF, and. . ." He stared at me. I gave him a confused look.

"She hasn't decided on a band name yet with her members," Sammi covered up for me. He likes my singing?

"Ah. Well, let me know when you guys perform your next concert in Kansas." And with that, he walked to the next store. We all smiled and I blushed.

"People like my music," I whispered in dibelief.

"No joke!" Kamryn said while on her phone. "You now have ninety million views on your video at BOTDF's concert!" We all jumped around the entrance of the mall, and I screamed in joy.

Sure, we got weird looks from everybody, and this one old woman came over to us and asked if we were okay, but we just explained to her our outburst, and she congradulated me.

"So . . . Where should we go first?" Ranen asked.

"We haven't ate. How about we go get some breakfast from the mall's iHop?" I suggested. We all agreed and headed to the food court and got a booth.
If they judge us, then they are just-
"We'll order, and you guys save our booth," I told Ella and Kamryn. They nodded and told us what they wanted. We waited in the long line for iHop, and the three of us just talked away, until we heard a shrill scream.

"Aren't you Iris from that video?!" A short blonde girl came running over with a woman in her early thirties behind her. I nodded my head with a smile and she squealed. "Can you sign my phone? And maybe get a picture with me?"

"Sure thing." She gave me her phone, and Ranen gave me a Sharpie. "What's your name, sweetheart?"

"My name is Valorie, but people call me Val." I signed her phone to where I just wrote out, "With all my love to you, Val, and your heart, Iris. <3 "

I gave her her phone back an she had Sammi Doll do our picture. We positioned ourselves our arms were wrapped around each other's waists, and right when Sammi said, "Say cheese," I put my two fingers above her head and made her my little bunny rabbit. When she looked at her phone she squealed again and gave me a huge hug around my legs.

"Thank you for being such a great singer. I look up to you as an inspiration." It was then I noticed she was around fourteen, and she was dressed in all black. Her hair was black, and she was even wearing makeup like Black Veil Brides. When she pulled away, I saw scars peak out of the BOTDF jacket sleeve. Before she could walk fully away, I grabbed her arm and pulled her into another hug. She was around five feet tall, so I had to lean down to whisper in her ear.

"Please don't cut. I heard it's very hard to stop, but make me a promise that you will call me whenever you feel the urge," and I handed her a slip of paper with my number on it. She looked like she'd seen a ghost and I just smiled at her, before the woman dragged her away.

I turned back to the line, and we ordered our food.

When we got our food, we started talking about what happened, and Sammi and Ranen were very happy about what I said to the girl. We walked back to the booth and there were three familiar heads walking past us.

"Andy? Dahvie? Kellin?" Ranen said as we all stood in shock. They all turned around at our voices and started to go wide-eyed.

"What are you guys doing here?" Andy asked.

"We are on our so called 'girl's day'. What are you guys doing here?"

"We are on our so called 'guy's day', while trying to figure out our situation with Iris, which where is she?" I stepped out from behind Sammi and Ranen and crossed my arms.

"And what situation would we be talking about?" They all looked at me shocked then gave me an angry look.

"How long have you been standing there?!" Dahvie shouted.

I shrugged.

"The whole time, and this is what you've been talking about this morning? Guys, grow up and move on to other girls." They all gaped at me.

"We can't get you out of our heads," Kellin explained. I just sighed annd chuckled.

"Then why waist your time on me if none of you will make a move?" They gave me a stern look.

"Why don't you ask one of us out?"

"Because I'm not the person to be acting like a moody pregnant lady!"

"What?! I do not act like a moody pregnant lady!"

"Yes you do! One moment you're freaking hating on me, then the next you freaking say you have a damn crush on me!" He gave me the bird.

"Fuck you," Kellin said.

"I would, but that would prove more that you're a pedophile." He gave me a disgusted look and snarled at me.

"I am not a pedophile! Maybe you have a crush on me!" He crossed his arms.

"Why would I have a crush on you, if you've been such a jackass to me ever since we met?!" We were starting to cause a scene in the mall, and I vaguely saw Sammi and Andy filming our fight.

"Well, how about if I wasn't so mean to you?! Would you like me then?"

"No! Because you're fucking ten years older than me!"

"Age is just a number!" He shouted exasperated.

"Age, is something that could keep a realationship apart! Leave me alone!"

"After this conversation? Never!"

"Jerk," I said, giving him the finger.

"Bitch."

"At least I can tear you to pieces and bark louder than you Pikachu."

"At least I'm trying to be the bigger person in this conversation!"

I crossed my arms. Did her really just say he was being mature in this conversation?

"What did you mean you've been mature in this conversation?"

"I mean, at least I'm trying to solve out my feelings!"

"Well, how does that rule out when i have no feelings!"

"Because I just want to work this out!"

"What about Dahvie or Andy?! They've been crushing on me too, and they've been completely sane with this situation!"

"What situation?"

"You!" I finally yelled into the silence. Silence. The mall was completely silent under the tension that filed in from me and Kellin. He walked off and Dahvie followed after him. Andy stood beside me with the video camera in hand.

I grabbed the camera and stuffed it in my bag, and walked towards the othr end of the mall, away from Kellin, fuming with steam coming out of my mouth.

A hand touched my shoulder. I spun on my heel and grabbed Andy's hand.

"Why did you take the camera?"

"My own reasons," I answered, walking away from a flabbergsted Andy. I walked all the way to the Starbucks outside of the mall, and sat down and texted Sammi with the phone Kamryn gave me for free.

*Hey ... I'm sorry I ruined our Girl's Day! :'( -Iris*

*No ... It's fine. We got Kellin to calm down, but we want the camera back! :{ -Sammi*

*Why do you need it? -Iris*

*I want to edit it and enter it in a contest! -Sammi*

*I will give it back to you when I'm done. I just need to look at something in it... -Iris*

*Okay. Bye! I have to go and get Kellin to sit with us... >:( -Sammi*

*Okay ... Bye! Good luck! -Iris*

*Thanks! I'll need it! He's fuming! See ya! -Sammi*

Sammi is no longer available

I sighed, and sat down at a table in the booth. I took out the camera and began to watch Kellin and I scream at each other.

Then, I paused at the moment I was looking for. I found the spot where Kellin said he had his feelings. There, in his eyes, was sadness.

That was all I needed. He's just sad about his breakup with Kate. With another sigh, I saw someone with chocolate brown hair walk into the shop, and I immediately sood up and ran over to hug him.

"Hey, little one!" He said.

"Hi Vic. did you see Kellin?"

"Yeah. He ditched me earlier with Dahvie and Andy. Did you know Kellin is like fuming about gujys screaming at each other."

I pulled away from him.

"I know. But, the truth is, he's just pulling his anger out on me. I'd rather date Andy or Dahvie. More Dahvie than Andy but. . ." He sat me down at the table.

"It's okay. But Kellin really does like you. Are you sure you don't want to date him?"

"Oh, I'm sure. And this is enough evidence to prove it," I said, holding up the camera. He smiled and looked over the fight with me and Kellin.

"You know, you are the only one who has ever made Kellin this riled up." We both laughed and ordered different coffees. "Why is Kellin even mad at you in the first place?"

"Because he thinks he needs someone like Katelynn to take his anger out on because he's mad at her." He nodded his head and rubbed his chin in thought.
"Do you want to hang out with me instead today? Because I know how to avoid everyone on tour. And something tells me you might want to get away from everybody?"

I nodded my head.

"That sounds very nice." And that was what we did that day. We just ignored our friends the whole day as we walked around the mall. It was actually so funny. Vic "accidently" ran into this kid who was pointing at us, and he was standing by the fountain with no one, and Vic pushed him into the fountain. He came up soaking wet, and he just started screaming, "Cramp!"

Me and Vic laughed so hard, and when the kid started to scream at us, we ran away and hid in Spencer's. It was so funny. We told the cashier not to tell anyone, and the kid came running in and pointing at all of the "womenly" things.

Vic chuckled, and the little boy just went mad when he saw Vic behind a shirt's rack, and we bolted out of that store like there was no tomorrow. The mom was found chasing us out of the store, and Vic told security, "It was just an accident!" The security actually believed him and kicked the boy and his mother out of the mall for being disruptive and rude to others.

Vic and I had a long day, until we decided to hang out on my bus. And when we got there, everyone was waiting for us. Kellin was sat on the couch, practically having steam come out of his ears, and the rest just turned and looked at us when we came onto the bus and kicked off our shoes next to the door.

Everybody gave us a funny look because we were covered in streamers and spray string from a can.

"Why do you guys look like you both went to a birthday party and came back like you did something bad?" Ashley asked.

Vic and I took one look at each other and burst out laughing. We actaually did go to a party and we did push that kid into a fountain. And we te-peed a house in broad daylight! And it's only one in the afternoon! I remember waking up at seven. . .

I hadn't realized me and Vic were still laughing until I saw the freaked-out faces of my friends.

"I'm sorry guys! But, technically . . . We did go to a party, we did around five things that were bad, and we even got kicked out of the mall!" Vic started laughing agaiin, and I soon joined in until we were both so out of breath, we couldn't breath and we were crying.

Once we settled down, Vic got to business with Kellin.

"You ditched me you fuckhead!" He slapped Kellin in the back of the head, and me and Vic laughed again. I threw Sammi the camera, and she grabbed it in surprise.

"When did you two become such great friends?" Kellin asked.

"Why do you care?" Vic asked back. Kellin looked taken aback and I saw a light bluch tint his cheeks.

"Kellin's jealous!" I shouted, causing the whole bus to laugh. Kellin glared at me one last time before sticking his tongue out at me and laughing along with everyone else. This has been an awesome day. Mostly with Vic.