Status: This story is already finished and I'm currently writing the sequel which I will post on here soon. (:

A Warped Summer

Chapter 8: Four Guys, Five Hearts

Chapter 8: Four Guys, Five Hearts

Vic got Kellin to settle down enough to be in the same room with me, and Vic, Andy, Ashley, Jinxx, Dahvie, Jayy, Kellin, and me, are all going to have a movie night while everyone else goes out to a party.

So we had the living room tattered in pillows, blankets, and some of mine and the other girl's stuffed animals. I was already in my Star Wars pajamas, and the rest of the guys came out with their pajamas on, most of them not wearing shorts, and Andy had the decency to actualy wear pajama pants this time, but I can't blame boys for being around me, the girl.

"So what movie are we watching?" Andy asked.

"Texas Chainsaw Masacre!" Me and Dahvie shouted out the same time. We looked at each other and high-fived one another.

I sat on the floor between Andy and Vic while Dahvie put in the movie. Kellin and Jayy sat behind us, putting their feet on our shoulders, and when Dahvie came back, I was sat on his lap.

"Do we have to watch this?" Kellin whined as the movie began.

"Aw! Is Kelly Welly afraid?" He glared at me.

"No!" He said a little too fast. I laughed and he smacked my arm playfully.

"Rude," I heard him mutter.

"Scaredy cat," I mumbled back.

"Weird ass scary movie lover," Kellin murmered.

"You just admitted this movie is scary," I whipsered.

"Who the fuck cares?" He whispered back.

"Me."

"Weirdo."

"Jackass."

"At least I can kick ass instead of hiding in some else's bunk," he growled lowly. Dahvie shifter from the tension.

Me, still facing the T.V. I said, "Well at least I don't have on a crush to get over Katelynn for God's sake."

That was his last straw I think. Because one moment I'm glued to the movie, then I'm across the room with Kellin holding my shoulders down and straddling me with my feet are under the couch without access to kick him off.

"Get off!" I shouted out.

"Hell no! What's your problem with me and Katelynn?!" He shouted in my face.

His weight was crushing my stomach.

"What . . . Is it with you . . . And hating on me?!" I said, choking out the words. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes, but I kept them in. I looked up and Kellin looked like something so different. He looked so angry, but he also looked apologetic, and something I couldn't saphy. . .

He sighed and slowly got off of me. I crawled into a corner, and hugged my stomach before he could offer to help me up. Tears slipped from my eyes.

My stomach fucking hurts!

"What the hell man?!" I heard Jayy yell out.

I hugged my stomach closer to me as two arms slipped around me. I didn't want to know who it was.

"Iris . . ." I heard Vic say from acros the room. The arms around me tightened at the voice of my name, and I couldn't help but wonder who was holding me. "Are you really fine with Kellin hugging you after what happened?"

I pushed the body away from me with uch force. Kellin fell on his back and I scooted further away from him. God, my stomach hurts!

I looked back at Kellin and saw him wiping something on his face. Holy shit. Was he crying. I walked to the back room and fell on the bed in the only room. It's no one's room, but all the girl's but me and Kamryn use it to get dressed in. I haven't been in here ore than three times to check up on Sammi or Ella. The door creaked open and someone sat beside me.

Please don't be Kellin. Please don't be Kellin. Ple-

"Andy was right when you do speak your mind, and I'm not Kellin." Vic said.

I sighed.

"Are me and Kellin ever going to be friends?" I asked.

Vic shrugged.

"I dunno Iris. I hope you guys do, because if you aren't it'd be awkward to ask you out with my best friend being rude to you every day."

"Well, at least Kellin would be nicer if you did that - and wait a minute! Did you just-" I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine.

What.

The.

Pringles just happened?

I found myself eaching my hand behind his head, making our kiss deepen as he wrapped his arm around my waist, and he started leaning down more, making my body fall on the bed.

Someone cleared their throat and Vic jumped off of me in a second, and I sat straight up on th bed.

"If you two are going to fuck, I suggest keping the door closed," said a cocky Andy. He looked a little peeved, but I left it alone and to his thoughts.

Vic flipped him off and he walked away. In less than a second Vic was sitting next to me, and I saw his face was flushed. I chuckled and kissed his cheek, before standing up and walking towards the door.

"Wait!" Vic whisper-shouted, and I felt a hand grab my wrist. "Will you go out with me?" He asked. I nodded and pecked his lips in joy before running into the living room, and hopping over random laps. I closed my eyes and someone started to play with my hair.

"What is this all about, White?" Dahvie.

"Nothing important," I said truthfully. It really wasn't.

Down below my feet, I heard Jayy say, Yeah right. I haven't seen you this happy since I saw you got oyur hair dyed. That, and Kellin just made you flip seconds ago! He's now sitting looking at you and glaring." I chuckled at Jayy's long response, and I wondered where Kellin even was in this room.

I opened my eyes so no one would notice, and saw Kellin was in the middle of the couch with my stomach over his lap. He started tapping his fingers on my stomach.

"Hey!" I flicked his fingers off of my stomach, and all three boys jumped in surprise.

"Don't scare us like that, and where's Vic?" Kellin shouted out. I pointed towards the back room, and he sighed.

"Can you get off of me so I can go and talk to him?!" He whined.

"Nope! Your lazy ass is always on me, so my body is going to crush you!" I then jumped right into Kellin's lap and he just fliped me off and picked me up off the couch. "Let go! Why do you always do this to me?!"

He ignored me and walked off to the back room, and layed me down in my bunk and continued walking back to the bedroom.

I kicked him as he passed by, and bolted out of the bunk and into the movie marathon room.

"The scary part of the movie was starting, and I hopped into pour Andy's lap, and he just got comfortable and jumped at the scary parts. I just sat and watched the screen. The whole time though, no one came out of the bedroom.

Voices shouted out my name.

"Alice! Alice!" I looked all around me but I couldn't see anything. Then, out of no where, Andy appeared in front of me.

"Alice! I can tell you are very confused, but ,aybe you don't have to choose any one of us, because soon, I think you might be stressed, but I want you to know It'll be okay as long as you think hard about it." He vanished into thin air. The scenery changed from a black nothingness to a white endless room.

I shook my head in shock and began running from him.

"Alice! Alice!" Dahvie's voice shouted. I turned around, and there he was, playing with my hair. "I can make the nightmares go away, and I know you are very confused, but I can't make you decide anything." He disappeared too, and then the scenery changed from a white endless place to a red bloody dream.

"Alice," the voice of Vic played like a harmony throughtout the dream. "I know you just don't understand how guys feelings play out, but I will always be there for you when you need me, but not in the kindo fway that you think." He vanished to and then the room just played into a golden aroma. And it was so heavenly and beautil, until I realized Kellin was walking towards me.

"Iris, you deserve someone who could give you love, and someone who would give their heart to you. You will figure out who to choose in the end, but I hope you realize that you have to love them too. He was replaced by a man who I recognized to be my father, and the room changed to a glowing white light that felt like I was walking on thin air, or clouds.

"Hello Iris. It's been so long since I've last visited you in your dreams. I understand you are very confused with realationships?"

I nodded my head.

"Well, I've looked into all of these boy's hearts, and really, I think they'd all treat you with great respect, but I think you will know who to pick at the end of Warped, but I advise you not to date them for a while." I nodded my head in confusion and he explained further. "He loves you with all his heart, but he will really never be able to show it to you unless you love him back. Something tells me you may be more confused by the end of this, and i remember promising to you t always be there for you when you'd have your first boyfriend, and I will always keep this promise."

The dream faded and i was left alone in a field. It was sunset and I was in a white dress. I looked around at my surroundings, and saw my family, friends, and others who I remember having to see.

Then, there was a preacher at the front and a man in a tux, his back facing to me.

Everyone's back was faced to me, but my brother. He was carrying my arm, and I think a white veil was draped over my head.

I'm getting married?

Suddenly, the chattering stopped and everyone faced me and smiled, and the preacher nudged the man, and he turned around-

I woke up in a jolt and someone nudging me.

"Alice?! Stop squirming and msiling! It's freaking me out!" Andy shouted. I looked around to notice the movie was still playing, and I was sat up.

"Damnit Andy! I was just figuring out who I was about to marry!" I got up and looked at him, and saw his face was in pure confusion, and a look that said "what the hell just happened and are you insane?!"

I walked back to my bunk and went back to sleep, somewhat wishing the wedding would return back, mainly because I never even saw what my groom looked like!

I awoke the next morning to have my face drowned in water.

"Ah!" I screamed and feel out of the bunk.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty!" Andy yelled form above me. One by one I saw all of the boys and girls walk out of their bunks, and I saw Ranen climb out, wet as well.

I ponted to Andy when she glanced at me. She hopped on him aand they began a full out war.

It actualy ended with me breaking them apart, and Dahvie pulling me into the kitchen area.

"Make us breakfast peasant!" He demanded.

"Yes you freaking Master!" I yelled out and looked through the fridge. I faguely saw Kamryn come out from our bunk fromt he kitchen and giggled when she saw all of the water on the bunk. She looked at me and I pointed to Andy. She nodded in understandment, and I got out eggs, milk, onions, cheese, bacon, ham, and the green and red peppers, and started to get out a pan and Andy pulle out a spatula.

I pointed the pan at him in a threatening way.

"You mess up my favorite homemade omeletes, and this pan might just slip!" He held up the spatula in a surrender-the-flag's-pathetic way and I set the pan on the stove and began cooking. I made me three omelets - yes, three, I'm still a growing mushroom - and made a butt load of omelets for everyone else.

"Why the hell do you have freaking three omelets?" Kellin asked, walking out of the bunk area.

"Because I can, sleepy head!" I threw a piece of my egg at him and he caught it in his mouth. "Damnit. . ."

"Yum! Who made the omelets?!" He shouted out to the entire bus.

"Andy and Iris!" Kamryn shouted. She got to know everyone so well, and I honestly have to say that we were one big, happy family! Except for me and Kellin and Vic who I guess I'm dating. I don't know, I'm still a little glazed over from last night. And those two weird dreams. . .

"Iris, when were you such a good cook?" Kellin asked. I flipped him off and ignored him. The remote to the T.V. was thrown at me soon after. I stared down at the device, then looked at Kellin who whistled and walked into the kitchen.

I grabbed the remote and waited for him to come back out, and when he did, he had a whole omelet shoved down his throat, and I threw it square at his stomach. He glared at me, and sat down besie me.

"These omelets are amazing!" He said, after finishing his first omelet. There was still one more left on his plate.

"Did you actually just compliment Iris?!" Ranen and Dahvie said at the same time. Odd-ish. . .

"Yes, and you two just sounded like a pair of twins, so I guess there are two problems, huh?" Kellin said. I smacked his head and he glared at me.

"Your Bi-polarness is showing Kelly!" I said, making sure to make him sound like a girl.

"Kelly is a girl's name!" Kellin shouted out.

"Well you act like a goddamn moody pregnant lady, so I guess this is going to be quite nice then huh?" Andy and Sammi got the camera out again a few minutes ago.

"Well at least I complimented you!"

"And then you ruined it!" I shouted back.

"Well at least I'm trying to be nice!"

"Ha! For once!"

"Bitch!"

"Bitch is a female dog, so you are correct!"

"Oh, you actually said something intelligent!" He said as he clapped his hands together in fake happiness.

"Well at least I'm not a Bi-polar bitch!"

"Again with the female things. . ."

"Aw! Does kelly only know about the female things, because he certainly doesn't know half of what I'm talking about!" I shouted in anger at him, and stood up in fury.

"Stop fucking calling me a damn girl!" He shouted next, standing up.

"Well it's funny considering your fucking acting like one!"

"How the hell do I act like one?!"

"Three flipping minutes ago you were 'acting sweet' and then now your bitching about your stupid maturity again! i have more maturity then you fucking Kellin!"

"How?! Your always fucking yeling at me-"

"Because your the fucking one to start it! Run it through your big as thick head a few times, and maybe you'll even fucking consider it!"

"Stop fighting! Both of you!" We turned to see Jayy walk on the bus fom outside. "I can hear you guys all the way from Asking Alexandria's bus, five flipping buses away!"

"It's all his fault. Every time I ask him what I did wrong, he just ignores it and says he's trying to be the fucking bigger person!" I shouted out. Kellin's glare seeped into my side. Fuck this shit!

I walked off the bus, slipped on my shoes, and grabbed my plate and walked off this damned bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Before I forget, I am terribly sorry for any grammar errors! Love you guys! :* ♥