From the Dark I Feel Your Lips.

001.

The minute hand ticked and ticked and ticked. Each second felt like an eternity. The soft sizzling of oil echoed through out the silent home and the noisy timer on the heated oven ticked as slow as the clock. The sun was setting in the distance. The ocean was crusted with dramatic orange and yellow sunrays, the view would have been savored by most, but to Asher the sunset was just a reminder of the hell that was to come.
Her hands gripped around the oven handle tightly, her tan knuckles fading to a pasty white, as the front door jerked open. The tall blond haired man slumped in without a word; he only threw his heavy coat onto the glass coffee table, and stepped into the kitchen. His hot and heavy breath was on Asher’s neck and his toned arms wrapped tightly around her petite frame. She hated the way he felt against her body, it was so wrong, so sickening.
“Baby,” He mumbled into her exposed flesh and let his chapped lips graze her soft ear lobe. “I don’t want this shit for dinner.” He whispered and grabbed her ass as she bent over the open oven to pull out the baked potatoes. “I want you.” He groaned and pinned her against the cool refrigerator, the oven door still wide open, letting the heat warm the frozen kitchen. “I want this.” He looked her dead in the eye and ran his calloused hands in the inside of her thigh. Asher tried to move away from him but she knew from past experiences that he hated it. His dirty hand made circles near her most private areas and she couldn’t help but whimper. Not from pleasure but from pain. She hated the way his scummy fingers touched her, the way his rough lips left bruises against her skin, and the way he was never gentle.
“We need to eat,” She bravely pressed her palms to his chest and shoved him back. Asher had a problem with pushing his buttons and it always led to trouble. Immediately she saw the rage flash in his eyes and she instantly regretted the moment she stopped him. The look in his eye was different, usually lifeless, but now she saw a spark. She lit a fire that she didn’t think she could put out.
“I told you,” His voice was rising with every word he spoke. “I told you I don’t want this shit for dinner!” He boomed and shoved Asher onto the hardwood floor. “Are you fucking useless?” He hollered and slammed his fist into the side of her head. She felt the breath leave her chest so quickly that she couldn’t get it back. She struggled to stand up but he landed another heavy punch into her ribcage. “You didn’t ask me how my day was,” His voice was sadistic. “I’ve just been laid off, I wanted to come home and fuck my girlfriend but she wouldn’t let me. Let alone make a decent dinner, you’re pathetic!” He kicked in the side of her head and grabbed her hand, dragging Asher who was going in and out of consciousness, to the open oven. He large hand clasped around her neck and lifted her up. Suddenly, Asher felt the heat, her eyes shot open and she began to scream.
“Er-Erick!” She cried out. “St-top!” She let out a loud sob as he struggled to pull down her jeans with one hand, lowering the side of her face closer to the oven. This was it, he was going to kill her tonight, just like her friends had warned. She had to do something, the oven was heated to 450 degrees and even if her skin just barely grazed the inside she would have second degree burns. He grunted and grabbed her hand. He slammed in onto the oven door and held it against the heat. She screamed out, Asher could feel her skin blistering already.
“If you don’t shut up, I’ll do that to your face.” In an instant, his voice was silenced and Asher fell to the floor.
She watched as the stranger that had just saved her from death, threw Erick dead across the room and onto the glass coffee table. Her hand was on fire and her chest heaved rapidly, sweat was pouring down her forehead.
Asher closed her eyes and cried. She wished so desperately that she was eight years old again, wrapped up in her princess bedspread, clutching her stuffed panda tightly. She wished that her mother would be next to her reading “My Monster Momma Loves Me So,” and they would keep their voices low as they laughed because Asher’s father was asleep in the next room. “Open your eyes,” She heard someone whisper. “Asher, open your eyes.” Asher’s eyes shot open, seeing clearly even through all the pain. How did this person know her name?
Suddenly, she was staring into the most familiar hazel eyes she had ever seen. Her heart was beating at a rapid pace as he stared intensely into her ocean blue eyes, the intense stare, she remembered, was from her childhood. “Mattie?” She whispered. It couldn’t be. He was her imaginary friend that came to visit her every night up until she was nine. “You’re real?” She choked out and let her shaky fingers slide against his jugged jawbone.
“I’m real.” He smiled and gazed down upon her shaking frame. He moved closer and gently pressed his palm over her eyes. “I’m sorry” he breathed and pressed his soft lips against her neck. “I’m sorry,” His tongue dragged across his razor sharp teeth before he dug them deep within the veins of her neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am re-writing the story I wrote two years ago. Originally Zacky Vengeance was the main character but I have decided to switch it to Matt and change the whole plot. I didn't like the where the Zacky version was going. Although you may notice that the first few chapters are the same, it really won't be. I didn't spell check this one, I had to put it out today in a rush. Obviously, if this is reported as plagiarism, it's not. The originally From The Dark I Feel Your Lips was put out over two years ago. Anyways, I hope you guys like it. I'm not going to ask for comments or subscribers to keep it going, I am doing it for myself. If you happen to drop some comments or criticism, it would be greatly accepted and appreciated. I will be updating as much as possible, if work does't conflict.