From the Dark I Feel Your Lips.

002.

A chunk of flesh was ripped from her check and a gnawing pain ate at her neck. Asher cried out in agony and pried her puffy eyes open only to be confronted by darkness. She felt her hand had been bandaged securely and heat was radiating from her neck. “Fuck,” She groaned and pressed her palm against the wound. She looked down at her body and quickly realized she wasn’t on the floor of her kitchen anymore. She was laying in a bed with the covers wrapped tightly around her. Asher couldn’t see well because of the darkness but even in the pitch black, she knew the walls were painted black.
The only thing Asher could think of to do was to yell. She let out a blood curdling scream and began thrashing under the covers, when suddenly, the light flipped on, revealing a tall, muscular man. His hair was dark and pointed in all different directions, his tattoos were poking out from the half sleeved t-shirt he was wearing, and his faced looked angered.
“Shut the fuck up,” He hissed, whish only caused Asher to scream louder. “I said,” He growled and ran toward her. He pressed her shoulders hard against the bed and straddled her waist. She did everything humanly possible to get him off of her but he wouldn’t budge, it was like he was made of stone. “I said shut the fuck up!” He pulled open the side table drawer and removed a large roll of duck tape. “You wanna scream some more?” He threatened, holding the heavy roll in front of her terrified eyes. The dark haired man allowed an arrogant grin spread across his face as he began rolling off of Asher’s small body. With him almost away from her, she let out another blood curdling scream. The dark haired man acted fast, he ripped a long piece of tape and grasped a handful of Asher’s auburn hair. “A bitch needs to learn her manners.” He grunted in her hear and viciously slapped the tape against her mouth. He dug his nails into her wrists as his pinned them above her head, he wrapped the duct tape around her wrists and slowly let his finger tips dance down her sides when he finished. “You’re lucky I haven’t killed you yet,” He laughed and stared at the shaking little girl. She was so innocent and so pure, just the way he liked them. The man licked his lips and felt the sharp tips of his fangs, a smirk reappearing on his face.
“Shadows will be here in a minute, be-fucking-have.” He growled and slammed the door shut behind him. Asher curled her knees to her chest and closed her eyes. She couldn’t take it anymore. She couldn’t take Erick, she couldn’t take her parents, her brother, her life, and she sure as hell couldn’t take her situation here. It was one thing after another in Asher’s life that went wrong and this was just the cherry on top. She secretly wished Erick had killed her but when that didn’t happen, she wanted that dark haired man to finish her off.
“Shit,” She heard a familiar voice. “What the fuck did he do to you?” In the doorway stood the beautiful green eyed Mattie. She couldn’t believe he was real, it was like everything from her childhood had turned completely upside down. “I’m going to fucking kill him.” He mumbled and pulled from his pocket a small sliver knife. With one flip of the wrist, the blade was exposed and he had it pressed against the tape on Asher’s wrists in no time. He shook his head and unraveled it, then moved toward her mouth. “I’ll do it like a band aid,” He whispered gently into her ear, “Quick and easy.” Before Asher could nod her head, he had the duct tape off and the only reminder was the soft stinging against her plush lips. “I’m sorry, Syn is an asshole.” Matt smiled and ran a hand through Asher’s hair. She cringed back and moved closer to the head board.
“How?” She breathed. “How are you here, I made you up! You were just an imaginary friend for a lonely girl!” She cried and pressed the warm wound against her neck.
“You never made me up Ash,” He placed his hand over hers and felt the heat searing into his skin. “I-“ He paused and removed her hand to get a better look at the damage he left. “There is shit you would never understand.” He spoke softly as he watched the would swell. The two puncture marks seemed to gap open even more and her face contorted in torture.
“Yo-your stomach.” She hissed through gritted teeth and clawed at his shirt. “It’s so fucking warm!” Matt pressed the back of his palm against the death bat permanently inked on his skin. It was warm. Suddenly, he realized his own discomfort, not only did his stomach burn but his cheek ached.
“Mattie?” She cried and removed her hands from her neck. “What’s wrong with me?” She asked and stood to her feet. She felt light headed her knees were buckling and the dizziness over powered her, causing her to crash back onto the bed. “What the fuck did you do to me?” She screamed and scanned the room for a mirror but none were present.
“I drew blood from your neck to make the pain go away.” He said quietly. The room fell to an uncomfortable silence as Asher processed his last statement.
“You what?” She questioned. “From a syringe?” Her eyes grew wide.
“No Asher,”
“Then how the hell did you draw blood from me?” She screamed and slammed her clenched fists into his muscular chest.
“I’m a vampire,” He said slowly. When Asher didn’t say a word, he stood to his feet and left the room. Leaving Asher alone to process what took Matt years to understand.
Vampire. It was like Asher was having a lucid dream about an Anne Rice novel but this was reality. A sick reality. A reality she needed to escape from. From what Asher had read, vampires were dangerous, not like the glamourized Twilight versions. Vampires were killers, hunters of humans, and Asher was just a mere mortal.
The walls in Asher’s room were painted black. There was no windows decorating the walls, only a small light bulb that hung from the ceiling. There was no way out but the door. Asher stood to her feet, her neck still agonizing but her dizziness had subsided. She cautiously turned the knob and poked her head out. The large hall way was completely empty and the walls were splashed with crimson paint that danced all the way down until the large oak double doors opened to the real world. Asher carefully closed the door behind her and turned to bolt for the door but just when she began, it ended and she was pinned against the wall.
“And were do you think you’re going?” The dark haired man known as “Syn,” sneered. “Huh?” He asked. His long slender fingers gripped her hips forcefully and his thumbs rubbed lazy circles against the exposed skin on her hips. Syn’s hands move from her hips to her chest. He used one hand to cover her mouth and the other to grip hard onto one of her breasts. She let out a muffled scream as he ran his hand down her back and pushed her jeans lower than they already were. “You’re so pure,” He whispered huskily into her ear. “But you wont be once I’m done with you.” He let his fangs graze the skin on her neck and just as he was about dig in, Matt burst through another door into the hallway.
“You get the fuck away from her,” His powerful arms wrapped around Syn’s neck and threw him to the floor in one swift movement. “If you ever,” He wrapped one arm defensively around Asher’s cowardly frame. “Touch her again, I will rip your fucking throat out.” Everyone in the hallway knew his threat was serious but what Syn didn’t understand was why. Why would he threaten him over a girl? Matt usually always shared his whores with his friends and he didn’t see the difference between her and the others.
“You okay?” He breathed and place two heavy hands on either sides of her shoulders. “I’m sorry.” He sighed and pulled her into a hug but Asher didn’t move. More “affection” was the last thing she wanted at the moment. “You must be hungry.” He pulled her into the kitchen were she sat silently. She barely even looked up as Matt slide a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in front of her. Asher stood still on the barstool. She was trying to understand what went wrong with her life and why the hell she ended up in a house of vampires. She needed to leave and that was exactly what she was going to do. She grabbed the plated sandwich and threw it against the wall, using that as a distraction and ran for the door.
“Ash!” Matt screamed, appearing in front of the door as she slammed into his body with such force that it knocked both of them against the heavy oak doors. “You can’t leave.” His voice was forceful.
“I have to!” She sobbed and fell to her knees. “I need to go home!”
“You are home,” Matt crossed his arms, he was beginning to get angry. He felt it boil deep within him. “Do you really want to leave?” His voice was course and fierce. He pulled open one door, “Go ahead and leave. Leave when it’s the most dangerous time of day, but of course you would know that right, because you’re so fucking smart Asher. If you even step foot out there right now, you’ll be killed in a matter of seconds.” Matt grabbed her by the shoulders and hoisted her up to her feet. Asher gazed out the door. The skies were mixed with dark gray and orange, filled with cotton candy clouds and scattered stars. Was it night or day, she couldn’t tell. A large ocean lay out before them and the tangerine sun reflected dimly off of it. “You’re not in Orange County anymore, you’re in The City of Evil now. You’re far from home Ash, and you’re never going back.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Part two. Like I said, it will mostly be the same besides some minor changes to create my new plot. I'm trying to balance keeping the same feel of the old story with the new twists. I didn't want to create a whole new story that was almost exactly the same. If there are any missing points in anything I have put out pleasssseeeee tell me! Thanks for reading, much appreciated! Happy New Year from the west coast!