Sequel: Standing Tall
Status: To make a sequel or not...that is the question...

Getting Back Up

Clemency

Rebecca, Scott and Tyler decided to go to Maggiano’s Little Italy restaurant on Filbert Street for dinner. Scott had been there before and raved about the food. Over dinner Tyler and Scott talked about the upcoming Flyers games, Tyler giving Scott his theories on what the team needed to work on to be successful. “Tyler, they’re professionals. I think they know what they’re doing,” Rebecca laughed. She didn’t understand anything that the two were talking about, but enjoyed watching them engage with each other.

“It’s alright. Everyone’s got an opinion,” Scott joked, “doesn’t mean we have to listen to it.” He opened his mouth as if he were gasping at the words.

“And that’s why I’ve got a Giroux jersey…and not a Hartnell one…” Tyler shot back, “G’s nicer.” Scott nodded with his approval at Tyler’s ball-busting skills.

Rebecca just shook her head. She wondered how Scott’s ex could have left him. He was a great guy, to her and Tyler. Not to mention, a fantastic lover. That woman must have been crazy to let him go.

“Uh…mom…you’re zoning out again…” Tyler said as he picked up a forkful of pasta.

“Sorry…I was just thinking…” she paused, “about what we’re going to do for dessert.”

“The Franklin Fountain isn’t too far away,” Scott responded. Tyler nodded in agreement. They finished their meal and made their way to the car. After a short ride down Market Street, they arrived at the ice cream shop. After perusing the menu for what seemed like an eternity, the trio settled on sharing a banana split dubbed “Tarzan of the Apes”. It had heaping scoops of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup drizzled over the bananas and berries and sported whipped cream tops. Scott and Rebecca hardly ate any of it, but Tyler demolished almost half. Tyler said he needed a few moments to digest before they went anywhere, rubbing his stomach in a circular motion as if to soothe it.

A few minutes later, the trio made their way out of the shop and headed towards the car. Tyler sat in the back and put his earbuds in his ears when he saw Scott and his mother holding hands in the space between the seats. Rebecca turned slightly to see if her son was paying attention to them, and when she saw that he was engrossed in whatever he was doing on his phone, she whispered to Scott, “Are you staying over tonight?”

“That’s up to you…I didn’t want to be presumptuous, but I have a bag with a couple sets of clothes in the trunk just in case,” he said as he glanced over to the beauty beside him. Even though he had practice in the morning, he would be willing to stay up all night making love to her if she’d let him.

“Don’t go home…” she grinned. He brought her hand to his mouth and kissed it as if she were royalty.

"As you wish..." he winked.

They arrived back at the house, and after watching television with his mother and Scott for a few hours, Tyler went up to bed. Scott and Rebecca curled into each other on the sofa. Rebecca turned sideways onto the sofa and draped her legs over Scott's, resting her head on his chest. Scott wrapped his arm around her and rubbed the outside of her thigh while he kissed her passionately.

"What time do you have to get up for practice tomorrow?" she asked hoping that it wouldn't be too early.

"We have to be on the ice by eleven o'clock...so I'd have to leave here by ten a.m. to give myself enough time to get my gear on. What time do you need to be up for work?" he asked.

"I have to be up by seven," she responded.

"So that gives us..." he paused and kissed her neck, "at least four hours to kill before we need to get some sleep..." he smiled at her. Rebecca moaned as his mouth found her earlobe. Their momentum was slowed when Rebecca's phone started ringing in her pocket. She took it out to see a number she didn't recognize. She silented the ringer and placed it on the table.

"You're not going to get that?" Scott asked, "It's late. Could be something important."

"If it's important, they'll leave a message. I think what's going on right here is pretty important," she said with a smirk as she ran her index finger down the center of Scott's chest down to the top of his jeans.

"You....you know exactly what you're doing to me, don’t you...." he said as he pushed her hand down to his crotch.

"That's the plan..." she said as she massaged him. Scott held Rebecca's face in his hands as he kissed her, her hand continuing to massage his growing member. "Why don't we take this upstairs?" she whispered.

Scott nodded and followed her upstairs.

******************************************************

Rebecca's alarm started blaring at seven and neither of them wanted to wake up. Scott tried to hold on to Rebecca as she rolled towards the end of the bed. "Don't go....stay with me..." he said as pulled her back to him.

"I can't... I have to go to work. And you have practice..." she groaned as she kissed him.

"Damnit," he sighed as she got out of bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. There was a knock on the door. Scott lifted the comforter to make sure he at least had boxers on before answering, "It's safe...come on in Ty..."

Tyler entered the room with his hand covering his eyes. Scott let out a hearty laugh. "She's in the shower...what's up?"

Tyler dropped his hand and looked at Scott. "She left her phone downstairs. It's got a few messages," Tyler said as he put her phone on the dresser. "I still can't believe you're dating my mom."

"Believe it bud. I'll tell her to check the phone before she leaves for work. Have a good day at school," Scott said as Tyler left the room.

Scott layed in bed and listened to the water run in the shower. He couldn't help but smile thinking of last night. Just kissing her turned him on. They spent hours pleasuring each other...manually, orally, and everything in between. He didn't even hear the water stop when he caught a peek of her naked body through a crack in the doorway. He watched as she towled herself off, memorizing every inch of her supple smooth skin.

She emerged from the bathroom draped in a towel and smiled when she saw that Scott was grinning from ear to ear. "See something you like?" she asked as she crossed the room to her dresser.

"Absolutely," he said as he bit his lip. He crawled out of the bed, his eyes staying on her as if she were his prey, and stood up behind her. He leaned his head down so that his lips touched her shoulder, his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Scott....I have to get ready for work....," she moaned as he ran his hand down between her legs.

"You can spare five minutes...." he said as he began massaging her clit.

She moaned his name as he slipped two fingers inside her. He reached around to get a handful of her breast and squeezed. She turned her head to look at him, and he plunged his tongue into her mouth at the same speed as he was working her clit.

Her breath hitched as she reached her climax and she collapsed against the dresser. Scott removed his hand from between her legs and sucked her juices off his fingers. "Have I told you how sexy you are?" he said as he ran his hands down her body.

"Not today..." she said as she regained the strength in her legs.

"Well, you are the sexiest woman I've ever been with."

"Thank you.." she responded as she turned to face him. He made her feel that way.

"Now you can get dressed. I'm going to get in the shower." He kissed her and went into the bathroom.

Rebecca composed herself and pulled out a bra and panties from the top drawer in the dresser. She noticed her phone and saw that there were a few texts and a voicemail. She swiped open the phone and clicked on the texts. Two from Lindsey, one from Erica. She would text them back from work. Then she tapped on her phone to listen to the voicemail.

Becky...it's Meg. Brad asked me to call you. He's been admitted to the hospital. It doesn't look good. He's at Fox Chase. He'd like to see you.