The Legend of Stuff

I Got Impacient

“Well…Link…let’s go…save the princess or whatever…” Mario sighed.
“DUH!!!” I yelled.
“Uh…aren’t you supposed to just TELL the story, Shinin?” Link asked.
“Well…I’M IMPACIENT!!!” I yelled, “And you guys won’t get ANYTHING done!!!”
“…Can’t argue with that logic…” Link said, his ocean blue eyes wide.
“…WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?!” Mario screamed, sounding oddly like a girl.
“Well, for starters, we could go save the princess,” I said, shooting Mario the deadliest glance I could conjure up.
After Mario was done with cowering in fear of me, we hurried to one of Bowser’s many castles. My chocolate brown eyes were glued to the top of the castle. “She’s probably at the top,” I said intelligently. We pushed the door with all our strength, the wooden door creaking open. The moment we entered, Bowser crashed in!!!!
“CATCH!!!” Link yelled at Bowser, throwing a large black ball at him. After Bowser caught it, I realized what it was. It was a BOMB!!! I’ll bet you can guess what happened next.
“Wow…I can’t believe he died in ONE hit…” Link said in absolute awe. Mario opened a little stone door opposite the entrance. We all ran in, expecting Princess Peach.
“HI PRINCESS!!!!” I squealed, waving frantically.
“…You came…for me…?” The Princess asked thankfully.
“Uh…Princess? Are you feeling alright?” Link asked, as the Princess gave an evil look and her eyes went red.
“This is a bomb set in case you defeat bowser and stuff” The “Princess” said in a robotic voice.
3…2…1…BAJOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
teh heh...ART IS A BANG!!!! I'll bet Deidara made the robot Princess Peach...out of clay...