Status: Slow and steady

Sassy and Classy

Two shots

I woke with a katana above my head. A grin danced on my lips as I stared at the unmasked man laying down sleeping. I stretched cracking my back as I stood up and changed to make food. I slipper on a black tanktop and blue shorts as I was hungry no doubt he would be too. I cooked bacon, eggs, toast and pancakes! Coffee was making as I played music from The Misfits and I danced along to the music flipping the tenth pancake.

"Bacon..." I heard as turned my head as saw him in his outfit

"Heavenly bacon." I agreed sitting down and eating. I heard my phone go off, I answered it and listened.

"I know where your at Leah." I heard Tervor speak

I walked out of the kitchen annoyed as I reached into my closet and dropping the phone and grabbing my pump shotgun. I pumped the gun and aimed it at the front door.

"Come on Leah!" I heard

"You have 1 second before they have to scrape you brains from the wall!" I told him looking the peephole as I saw his cheating ass on my doorstep.

"Leah Marie." He yelled banging the door

"One" I pointed the gun to his head level as I opened the door he ducked and I shot

"Holy shit!" He yelled

"Get out Trevor!" I snapped as he tried to grab the gun and he slammed me against the wall as I groaned in pain.

"Listen to me it's not what she said." He told me

"Le...let me go." I managed to get out.

I saw a sword appear under his neck as I smiled weakly at deadpool.

"Let the pretty lady go." He grinned as Trevor let me and my gun go. I slid to the floor as I rubbing my head

"Asshole" I muttered glaring at his retreating figure.

I saw a gloved had appear in front of my hand as I took it and was flung to my feet as I bumped into deadpool, I looked up and grinned at him.

"Aww my hero in red and black armor." I grinned as I walked back in he did too

"So who was that ass hat?" He asked as he sat back down

"A very clingy ex." I cringed as he laughed

"That sucks." He laughed

"Uh tell me about it." I laughed as I ate more bacon.

"So last night was interesting." He smiled thinking

"It was okay." I smiled as I walked passed him with a grin.

I walked into my bedroom and grabbed a black pencil skirt and a tight red shirt sleeve blouse. I picked out black panties and a black bra, I wondered to the bathroom. I set my things down as I undressed and turned on the hot water. I got in and washed my hair and shaved. I got out and dried and dressed as I put on eyeliner with red lipstick and left my hair down. I walked out and slipped on some flats as my phone rang.

"Hey dad!" I smiled into the phone as I heard his voice for the first time in a month.

"Hey kid. How are you?" He asked as I smiled

"Just perfect going to be on break from work soon so I can relax." I grinned as deadpool leaned me against the dresser squeezing my ass as I try not to laugh. I shook my head and pushed him away as I heard my dad speak on his mission and what happened, I was intrigued and completely forgot deadpool was there until I felt him press his face against me and he jumped back. I grinned because my dad stopped speaking and I responded.

"I'll see ya later dad." We hung up and I looked up, deadpool's face dangerously near mine and I say that because he had no mask and his eyes were really ... Just wow. I smiled softly as my arms dropped and he grinned and kissed me hard. I pulled back and laughed as he had lipstick everywhere and no doubt I did too. Once we departed I couldn't help hit wonder why he jumped back?
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own anything from Marvel, Deadpool/wade Wilson etc. I only own Leah and my plot!

Thoughts?

I was planning now to do a three shot story and see how this goes. If people like it I will do a full story.