Status: This was previously titled Still Dreaming. It is now called Just Stay. Sorry for any confusion.

Just Stay

Chapter One

*January 2008*

They will always remember how it all started, how it all began. How in a city so large and crowded by millions, they found each other. Sure, some might call it coincidence or just a random act, but to them it will always be fate. For it was on that day, in that little bookshop, that their future began to form, a future that spoke of friendship, craziness but most of all love.

The day began just like any other; there was nothing that pointed out to either person that the day would be something spectacular or special. The sun never came out and there were no random parades in the street. No, the day began just like any other. A normal day where once again she clutched her coat tight against her in hopes to make her warmer against the harsh cold winds that hit her from all angles. The cold air made it hard for her to breathe and caused quite the headache, but she trudged on quickening her steps as she got closer to the destination of choice which stood just mere feet away sighing in relief when the warm air blew against her face.

He spotted her right away. From the moment the bell went off signaling that another patron had entered the quaint bookshop. He noticed how her medium brown hair was slightly in disarray, the redness in her cheeks and nose from the winds that London had to offer during the month of January. Her hands, covered by gloves, loosened their grip on her dark blue jacket to raise a hand in greeting to the shop worker with a slight smile tugging on the corner of her lips. To him, she was beautiful in a classic way and he found himself drawn to her in a way he wasn’t aware of until his realized his feet were moving him towards her.

He wasn’t sure what possessed him to do so, still to this day he has no idea what caused his body to take charge and move him forward.

“Hello,” He heard from beside him. His head turned finding a pair of blue eyes staring up at him, her head coming to be about shoulder height of him.

“Hello,” He replied. “I’m sorry; I suppose it’s not every day that a gangly British man comes randomly to a stop beside you. Possibly uncomfortably close as well.”

She laughed. “Well, I suppose if I wasn’t currently in England it would be a bit odd. But alas, we are in England so that actually happens a lot. Although I got lucky with you, you do not smell like a pub.”

The man laughed nodding his head. “Yes, that happens quite a bit out here. There is no such thing as waiting for happy hour here in merry ole London. I guess I just go against the grain.” Sticking out his hand he offered her a kind smile. “I’m Matt Smith, British oddity.”

Taking a glove off of her hand, she placed her hand in his. “Talia Jones, American tourist.”

“It’s very nice to meet you, Talia Jones,” He smiled his dark green eyes sparkling with happiness. “I hope our country is treating you nicely.”

Talia turned her body towards him, a smile wide on her lips. “My hotel is treating me very nicely and so is this book store. I haven’t really gotten around much yet today is only day 3 of my trip.”

“You’ve seen your hotel and this bookshop so far and you are on day 3 of your trip?”

“And Heathrow,” She nodded.

“Please tell me you are planning on seeing more places; London is an absolute beauty of a city. At least that’s what the tourists say,” Matt replied smiling as she laughed.

“Of course I want to! I just have to find my way around, you British people and your transportation systems are interesting to figure out.”

Matt eyed her momentarily before it clicked. “Wait; are you here alone, on your trip?”

“Yes why? Are you planning to kidnap me or something?” She asked raising an eyebrow the corners of her mouth tugging up.

“I am much more of a gentleman than that I’ll have you know. I was simply asking so I might be able to offer my services in showing you around.”

Talia’s eyes widened as she took in the man beside her.

“I mean, only if you would like. I am sure you are very well capable of getting around on your own; I just figured sometimes it’s nice to have a friendly face to show you around. That’s all,” He quickly corrected hoping she didn’t take him as some creep.

Her eyes focused on his face, on the creases that formed along his forehead as his worry and anxiety increased with each second that ticked on and no words came from her mouth. It was then that she really took in his floppy looking brown hair and the kind smile that was slightly faltering on his face.

“Alright.”

Matt eyed her blinking once. “Alright?”

“Yes ‘alright’. You were right; it would be a lot easier to go with someone who could show me the ropes of the tube and maybe the parts of the London I wasn’t planning on seeing. Who knows perhaps I will throw caution to the wind and do a pub crawl, that’s very British isn’t it?”

“It is, yes. So you will allow me to show you around?” Matt questioned in confirmation. Talia nodded enticing a smile to break out on his face. “Brilliant! So we can begin our trip around tomorrow.”

“Yes, that sounds great. Although, it would be difficult to plan the details if you do not know where I am staying,” She said giving him a look of amusement. “I am staying at the Charing Cross Hotel. How about we say 10 am? I like getting early starts on days where I will be walking around.”

“10 am,” He nodded holding out his hand to the woman that stood in front of him, “until tomorrow Talia Jones.”

“Until tomorrow Matt Smith,” Talia replied shaking his hand. “See you tomorrow.”

Matt smiled. “Tomorrow.”

His green eyes watched the woman who stole his attention walk from the shop, the same bell that had sounded earlier filled the shop once more. A smile played on his lips as he watched her once more grip her jacket closer together as she made her way back in the direction she had come from.

*****

From the very first moment she had met her floppy haired British oddity of a friend in the lobby of her hotel the very next day, Talia had found her trip to England becoming much more entertaining. He had given her a chance to tell him where she wanted to see, after all, she had mentioned she wanted to see parts of London she hadn’t planned on seeing, but that would come when she asked.

On the first day he took her to all the major tourist hot spots. He took her to Big Ben via the West Minster Bridge just in time to watch it chime loudly tolling the next hour for the entire city to hear.

“It’s very loud,” She commented squinting up at the very large national landmark clock. “How far do you think you can live and still hear it?”

“Pretty far I would imagine can’t you can hear it from your hotel can’t you?”

“I think so,” She shrugged turning to him. “I haven’t actually tried to listen.”

That was the first time he noticed how her face changed with the mention of listening to something, but it wasn’t the last. During the tours of Parliament, the Tower of London, Kensington and Buckingham Palace he saw the way she would scrunch her face up just a bit when she was listening to the tour guides, how she would tell him to be quiet when he began talking. He didn’t understand why she would do or say that, most people can listen to a tour guide and make simple comments at the same time and never miss a beat. But with Talia, there was something a bit off and he just couldn’t put his finger on it.

She wasn’t always quiet during tours though, it was during the tour of Clarence House that she turned to him and asked a question that had him questioning her sanity and gave him quite the laugh.

“I heard Prince Harry lives here, do you think if he runs into me I have a chance of being a royal girlfriend?”

Matt turned to her taking in her tilted head and smirking lips.

“If anyone has a chance of landing a ginger it would be you,” He laughed patting her on her back.

“Wait, what does that mean? You don’t think I have a chance of being a royal girlfriend?” Talia asked her hands sitting sassily on her hips. “I’ll have you know that I am quite the catch.”

“I don’t doubt that at all.”

“I am charming and sharp as a whip let’s not forget about my breath taking beauty,” She told him her eyes crossing as she told him the last part.

Matt laughed. “You are quite the beauty. Why settle for the royal girlfriend? Just go right to royal wife, aim higher.”

Talia pointed a finger at him smiling. “I like the way you think, Matty Boy.”

“’Matty Boy’?”

“Just go along with it,” She waved her hand dismissing his questioning of his nickname. “Come on we are falling behind! If I hope to land a royal husband I must stay punctual!”

“I’m sorry you didn’t find your ginger,” He told her days later as they walked around the Natural History museum, another one of Talia’s choices. “You could have been a royal wife by now.”

“I guess I’ll just have to settle for being a regular wife one day,” She sighed taking in the replica figurines of different animals in the current exhibit. “So I think I am ready for parts of London I hadn’t planned on seeing. But there is one rule; it must be fun and different. I think I am completely over these guided tours and intellectual sights.”

“So I am the man you go to for the idiotic crazy sights then?” Matt laughed placing a hand over his heart. “I’m wounded.”

“Oh shut it you wanker, you are not!” Talia shoved him laughing gaining looks from the others around her.

Matt looked at her with an amused smirk. “You are most definitely turning into a Brit. I have corrupted an innocent American mind and turned her into a Brit and because of this I will take you to the fun parts of London.”

Taking her words seriously, Matt began to show her around some of his favorite places around London. He showed her Piccadilly, to Oxford Street, the London Zoo, Madame Tussauds, the National Gallery and the Victoria and Albert museum much to her surprise. In between the sites they talked about themselves and what they did for a living. She found out that he was an actor which was a career he hadn’t considered until he found a health problem in his spine stopped his ambition of becoming a professional footballer. She also found out that he was currently starring in a show in the Vaudeville Theatre which is where he went every night. He found out that she worked in a Children’s Hospital in New York City specializing in Healing Arts, a job she knew she wanted to do since she was very young. They spoke of their families, she with her two older brother and he with his sister. They talked of their friends, his artistic and eccentric group mates and her slightly odd but always supportive group of American oddities she held dear. They spoke of their dreams, their ambitions…they talked about everything and anything.

“I can’t believe how high you jumped when that person moved.”

“That wasn’t funny! How was I supposed to know Charlie Chaplin would move?” She asked shaking her head at the sound of his laughter.

“It was still pretty hilarious,” Matt told her taking a seat across from her at a pub they had stopped at for supper. “So we have gone to everywhere you had wanted to see and also some of my favorite places including seeing the Charlie Chaplin moving statues-“

“Which I am still upset about,” Talia interrupted giving him a pointed look.

“Noted and I will try not to surprise you like that anymore, but you still have 2 more days here so what would you like to do?”

“I don’t really know, what else is there to see?” She told him before a giant smile formed on her face and he knew automatically what she was going to say next.

Matt groaned rubbing his hands over his face. “Why?”

“What do you mean ‘why’? I want to see you act! Come on, I swear I will not throw tomatoes at you if you royally bomb out.”

“Oh that sounds promising!” He laughed taking a swig of his beer, his eyes gazing over at her as she watched him with a pleading look.

“Come on, Matty Boy. You know you really want me to see you act, so just give in and after I will buy you a pint,” She persuaded with raised brows.

Matt groaned once more with a smile tugging at his lips. “Okay, fine. Tomorrow night you can watch me in the show and then after…after I will take you on a proper pub crawl.”

“Yes!” She cheered, her arms thrown up in victory. “Cheers to that!”

“You really must calm down yourself down. What if I suck and you are cheering for nothing?”

“Well? Do you suck?” Talia asked with an amused smirk.

Matt laughed at how she handed it right back to him no matter what he dished out to her without a blink of an eye. And that’s when it happened.

It was a simple movement, so natural that typically he wouldn’t look twice about someone performing such a normal act. But when Talia moved the hair that had been blocking a part of her face to behind her ear that’s when he finally noticed the device sitting in the hallow cartilage of her ear.

Matt had noticed that she always kept her hair down and covering her ears. All those tours they had taken together, those times her faces scrunched up in concentration as they listened intently to what was being said or the times the wind would blow and she would cover her ears with her hands before quickly recovering her ears with her hair. Everything seemed to click in that moment, every little motion or event suddenly made sense to him.

“What? What is it?”

Talia noticed him staring at her, he was quiet…too quiet and then she realized why he was staring. Her blood went cold as she shook her head quickly, the hair from behind her ear cascading around her face once more all the while keeping her head down.

“So, are you excited about getting to see me on stage with Christian Slater? I can’t wait to introduce you to Arthur, he’s a mate I’ve been acting in this play with for the past couple of months,” Matt asked smiling at the waitress as she brought over their food. “He’ll probably come out with us after the show for a pint or two.”

“That’s all? You aren’t going to mention it?” She asked him never blinking, her eyes never moving from his figure.

Looking up he eyed her. “Should I say something?”

“Most people end up asking questions about it…them.”

“Do you want me to ask questions?” Talia stayed quiet. Matt leaned in towards her placing his hand on hers. “Look, Talia, I like you, I enjoy talking with you and spending time with you. We have known each other for just a few days but I already consider you one of my mates. Those…aids are a part of you and I didn’t know about them when I first met you and now that I do it doesn’t change anything. So no, I am not going to question you about them because the way I see it is if you think of me as a mate the way I think of you as one, sooner or later you will tell me about it. It will be when you want to tell me and not because I ask you a ton of bloody questions that will probably make you uncomfortable. Understood?”

Talia nodded a small smile slowly spreading onto her face.

“Now about this pub crawl…”

*****

She was seriously in awe of what she had just witnessed. While she had no real expectations going into the theatre tonight, well, aside from offering Matt a ‘job well done’ whether the play was good or bad. But now as she stood with the rest of the audience clapping loudly in a standing ovation, she watched as Matt took a single bow pointing at her directly smiling.

Prior to coming to the show the pair had hatched a plan for how they would get together following the show and as people began to disperse from the theatre, she waited sitting back in her seat.

‘To: Matty Boy- Great show! I can’t believe you didn’t royally mess it up! ;P’ She sent to him in a text laughing silently as she thought of his possible responses.

‘From: Matty Boy- I’m glad you left the tomatoes at the hotel. With all of this optimism I am receiving from you, I surely would have been pelted. :x’

Talia laughed shaking her head hitting reply.

‘To: Matty Boy- Who said I left them at the hotel? I have a big purse with me.’

‘From: Matt Boy- Well, give them to the stage hand so he can make a salad because he’s coming for you now. See you in a moment!’

“Excuse me are you Talia Jones?” A young man with short ginger hair asked approaching one of the few people still occupying the very large theatre.

‘Oh, he sent a ginger on purpose.’ She thought laughing internally.

“Yes, yes I am.”

“Hello, I’m Robert,” He told her shaking her hand. “I’m going to take you back to Matt now.”

It hadn’t taken long for her to spot him, she could spot his hair before she could spot anything else and his height didn’t hurt him either. His back was turned in her direction as he chatted aimlessly with the people around him.

“I really wish I didn’t give all my tomatoes away, this would have made a great shot!” She said loudly getting his attention.

“I’m sure Rob will enjoy them with his salad,” Matt laughed hugging her. “Did you notice I sent a ginger for you? I thought you would rather appreciate that.”

“I did notice that, but without those piercing blue eyes it really doesn’t do anything for me.”

Laughing, he turned to the man he was talking to before she arrived.

“Talia Jones, I want to introduce you to my good mate Arthur Darvill, Arthur this is my new American friend Talia.”

“Pleasure.”

“Likewise, I hear we are taking you on a good ole English pub crawl,” Arthur stated a kind smile on his face. “Are you sure you can handle that?”

“I guess we will find out, wont we?” She asked, the men laughed.

“Okay, enough chit chat! Let’s get this pub crawl going!” Matt clapped turning Talia around holding onto her shoulders as they headed from the warm confines of the backstage area to the crisp London air.

“Right, so if you get this shot you have to buy the next round,” Arthur told a very tipsy Talia who swayed slightly on her feet next to him. “I think she is almost down for the count, Matt.”

Narrowing her eyes, she pointed the sharp dart at the man’s face. “Oi, you keep the Twilight look alike out of our battle!”

“Twilight look alike?!” Matt called to her, a mock outrage on his face but he was thoroughly amused by her drunken ramblings. “What is it with you Americans and thinking that every British man is all of a sudden that mate that was cast as that metro sexual bugger?”

Talia leaned in towards Arthur. “Someone is a bit jealous of that Pattinson guy, isn’t it?”

“Matt’s always wanted to be a vampire,” Arthur nodded laughing.

Matt pointed to the two with a pointed look. “Sod off, the lot of ya.”

The pair took a glance at each other then back to their friend bursting into laughter.

“Someone needs another shot!” Talia called to him.

“No this ‘someone’ needs to stay sober enough to take care of your drunk arse later,” Matt dished back taking a gulp of his beer. Arthur sent him a surprised look, a look that he’s seen before and he knew what his friend was getting at. With a shake of his head he silenced any further comments from him.

“I’m not even that drunk yet,” She argued taking a very wobbly step towards him tripping lightly on her feet.

Matt placed his hands on her upper arms steadying her onto her feet. “No, you’re not drunk at all.”

Talia stuck her tongue out at him before turning back to Arthur. “So one last shot each; time to see who the dart board champion is!”

Arthur held an arm out towards the board on the wall. “Ladies first.”

“Such a gentleman,” She said patting his cheek. With an arm pulled back towards the side of her cheek, her hand moving back and forth a couple of times before finally releasing the dart into the air and directly into the middle of the bull’s eye. “Yes!”

Arthur watched one with his mouth gaped. “Oh that’s utter bullshit! I thought you were drunk!”

“I am! I mean…I’m not!” Talia paused for just moment, her body still and her mouth quiet. “Shit, I am drunk.”

“You don’t say!” Matt laughed wrapping his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer to him. “Are you ready to call it a night?”

“What? No! We’ve only gone to 3 pubs, one more pub and then we can call it a night. I need to kick Arthur’s ass on yet another dart board.”

“Excuse you, how do you know you will beat me again? You are drunker than before!” Arthur argued.

“And I’ve still kicked your butt!” Talia commented with a smile. “One more pub then we can be done. Please Matt?”

Matt took her in for a moment, his mind weighing if it was a good idea. Talia had already begun to have a slur to her speech and a sway to stance, he knew she was most definitely intoxicated but how bad could one more pub be?

Talia groaned, her face pressed firmly into the fabric of the pillow case, the soft cushion of the pillow surrounding her head. The pounding in her temples increased with each sound and movement she made. Her stomach felt queasy, like she could be sick at any moment which only succeeded in reinforcing her desire to not move an inch.

A sound came from beside the bed, tossing over quickly she peeked over the side of the bed. She eyed him through newly squinted eyes as she wished her heart to slow from the fast paced rhythm it was currently beating.

“Good morning,” He grumbled.

“Stop yelling,” She whispered enticing a laugh from the man on the floor. “Why are you here? What happened last night?”

A groan came from the floor. “Can I come onto the bed? A floor is so un-fucking-comfortable.”

“Ugh, fine. Just please go gently,” Talia responded turning onto her back watching as Matt slowly and uncoordinated made his way onto the other side of the bed. “Better?”

“Much. So last night?” He asked looking at Talia who gave the slightest of nods. “Well, after we left the 3rd pub you insisted, very strongly I might add that you wanted to go to one more pub, so we went to the pub down the street. It was there that not only did you beat Arthur in another game of darts, much to his despair, but you also began challenging random blokes to arm wrestling matches. It was actually a very interesting night.”

Talia groaned, her hand placed on her forehead. “So afterward you brought me back here? I didn’t…I mean…we didn’t…you know…”

Raising an eye brow, he looked towards her. “You know? I’m sorry I don’t understand.”

“Oh my god you do so!”

“No, I’m sorry I really don’t. Can you please explain it to me?”

“I hate you.”

“Lies, but no, we didn’t…you know,” He winked. “Once I helped you up here you pretty much passed out and I slept on the floor to watch over you. I uh…I didn’t take your hearing aids out because I didn’t know if you usually do or not.”

Talia’s hands went to her ears feeling the hard plastic devices in her ears. “Yeah, these usually come out at night. No wonder why I feel throbbing coming from the back of my ears. No big deal, I’ll switch to inner ear canal aids.”

Matt watched on as she leaned over to the night stand right next to her side picking up two plastic containers, one larger than the other. With quick and careful motions she removed the pair of plain pale pink hearing aids that took up the complete inner part of her ear and replaced them with a smaller red colored pair that sat directly into her ear canal.

“The larger ones I’ve had for years, I feel comfortable taking them on trips and out on the town because if I lose them they’re easy to replace. The smaller ones aren’t as easy but they really are the most comfortable,” She said placing the containers back onto the night table. “I had Meningitis when I was young; I think I was about 2 or 3 when it happened. That’s what caused my hearing impairment. I’m not fully deaf but I do have profound deafness in my left ear and mild in my right. I can’t really say what it was like to go from hearing to having a loss because I don’t remember; to me I’ve always been this way.

I’m not embarrassed by being partially…mostly deaf, but people do treat you differently once they find out. Not always but enough that I’ve learned to hide it for a while, sometimes people catch on right away because I guess I talk a bit funny, but other times they don’t until, like you, they see my aids. That’s when I get all the questions- why didn’t you tell me? If I talk can you hear me? What do I sound like? Do you know sign language? It’s rather annoying honestly. People tend to treat me differently after they find out; like they have to baby me and I hate that. I don’t treat this like a disability or like I am different than any other person so I don’t expect anyone else to. I am more than my hearing impairment. So that the story, morning glory. Sorry, I rambled a bit,” Talia laughed looking to the man at her right who smiled at her before holding up a food menu.

“Shall we get breakfast?”

“Ha!” She laughed. “Yes, you order the food. I’m not picky so order me whatever, and I am going to go freshen up.”

“You go it, go brush those teeth!” Matt told her laughing when she flipped him off.

“Oh, and Matt?” He turned to her. “Thank you, for not asking me questions and treating me normal.”

“Not a problem, Tali, but trust me, you are anything but normal,” He replied smiling as she rolled her eyes hearing the ‘bloody British wankers’ she mumbled while walking into the loo. Shaking his head he picked up the phone on the table where he sat.

Closing the door behind her a smile spread across her lips. When she had made the decision to come to London, to get away from work and family and friends, she hardly expected to meet someone who she now considered to be a close friend of hers. Matt had dedicated a lot of his free time to showing her around and keeping her company. The times that he wasn’t at the theatre he was with her or making plans for them to do. Every time she told him he didn’t need to spend every free minute with her, he would just smile and pat her on the head before pulling her off into the direction of their next event. She would miss him, from his quirky attitude and teasing nature to his floppy hair.

Talia placed the last of her clothes and items into her luggage. Her trip was over, her vacation to escape life was over and now as Matt sat on top of her luggage in assistance to help her close it, it had finally hit her.

“Oi, what is that look for?”

Looking towards the man sitting on the top of her luggage, she shrugged.

“I’m leaving and I’m sad.”

Jumping from the luggage on her bed, he clapped his hands in front of his chest a smile tugging at his lips.

“I thought you might be and that is why I kept this little trip to the very end,” He stated taking her hand and card for her hotel door. “Let’s go, shall we?”

Talia grabbed her jack as he pulled her through the door. “Where are we going? You are acting even madder than you usually do.”

Matt smiled with a laugh. “Oh you will like this, my dear Tali.”

Walking out into the cold night air, colder than it was typically during the day, Talia clung to his arm hoping for more warmth. With Matt’s long strides Talia found herself walking pretty quick alongside him, but she didn’t mind, it was keeping her warm and then finally she saw where they were headed.

“Are you really taking me to the Eye?” Talia questioned gazing up at him. Matt looked down at her with a smile.

“There’s nothing better than riding the Eye at night. What do you say Jones? Are you up for a little ride?”

“Abso-freaking-luting!” Standing in the pod near the window she gasped. “Wow, this is stunning. You can literally see everything and the lights! This is amazing, completely and utterly amazing.”

“Well, I figured it’s your last night here, so I had to show you something amazing,” Matt said leaning on the railing next to her.

“Well, thank you, you have definitely done that once again.”

Silence fell over the pair as they watched the sights from inside the pod.

"Thank you," Talia said breaking the silence.

Matt turned to her smiling. “I’ve had fun this past week even if I was just a creepy British bloke at first.”

"That you were but I don’t know, something made me trust you. Maybe it was your floppy hair, kind eyes and genuine smile," She shrugged. "Or maybe I felt bad for someone with a chin like that."

"Oi! That’s mean," Matt laughed. "I’ll let it slide since I’m sure you said it out of sadness."

Talia nodded laying her head against his shoulder, his head coming to rest on top.

"We’ll stay in touch won’t we? And if you ever come to New York you better let me know so I can return the favor."

"Absolutely. You have my number and email; you better make sure you use it."

"I will, I promise."

The ride lasted a little while longer, to the pair it passed too quickly for either of their like. The silence that fell over them lasted until they reached her hotel room, pausing outside her door he pulled her into a hug.

"So I guess this is goodbye for now," He told her softly. "I’m very glad I met you, Talia Jones. Make sure you let me know when you land safely back in the states."

Talia nodded. ”I will. Have a good rest of your show; you are going to amount to big things, Matt Smith, big things. Thank you for everything you’ve done, you definitely made my vacation memorable.”

He smiled placing a kiss to her forehead.

"Have a safe trip home."

"Thank you."

With that their embrace broke, he watched sadly as she walked into her hotel room and shut the door. She didn’t dare look back; she couldn’t stand to see the look of sadness that adorned his face. Talia made her way towards her bed lifting the covers and go into the warm shelter it offered her.

The next morning came with no fan fare, there was no parade to wish her well or farewell. There was no sun, just rain. A fitting weather for her mood she felt. And as she made her way through the airport she was alone once again. Her gangly, floppy haired British oddity was not by her side, but as she opened her carry on she spotted an envelope she hadn’t remembered putting there. Taking her seat on the plane she opened the envelope. A white and black object fell to her lap with two folded papers. Opening one of the folded papers she was graced by a magazine cut out of Prince Harry the other paper held her British oddities writing.

'A little late but I got you your Prince.'- M

Laughing with a shake of her head she turned over the black and white square object. It was a photo of the two of them from one of the tours they went on together both doing a funny face.

Taking her phone out, she sent the only person on her mind a text.

'To Matty Boy- You're right. You did find me my Prince.’

With that she turned her phone off, clipped her seat belt on and prepared for takeoff. And as the plane left the grounds of Heathrow her mind was on him and how their friendship would grow once she was back on the other side of the pond. And she was excited.